Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Well I couldn't get a new phone because the company sucks even though I am able to get one. My mom called the company after we were told at the store that I couldn't get one and the battery is bulging plus the back of my phone is cracking. Tomorrow she's going to look into going with another phone company. Our phone's are through a plan at her work so hopefully we can switch.

On the brighter side, I'm really liking my English class because it's a different teacher and I like her better than the first one I had. This teacher is more laid back and open minded about how she teaches. I actually look forward going to class this time.

Hi everyone! Mind if I join in? I've been around on and off for a couple of years, and now we're really properly planning to start TTC from February 2016! Our story is long and complicated, it's all in my WTT journal which I just updated, but to summarise:
I'm a final year medical student, I have endometriosis which has put fertility firmly on my mind since I was 18. I live with my now-fiancé, we're getting married this July and we have just over a year to wait to try!

Anyone else waiting for Feb 2016? I could really use some support my friends my own age are mostly single and certainly not thinking about babies!

Hello and welcome! I've added you to our list (second post). Let me know if your dates change and I can update here. We have a great group of women here and are looking forward to getting to know you!

Been a while since I posted. Got the WTT baby blues after three pregnancy announcements and two births by people around me in the last week. I'm still happy to wait, because this year is going to be crazy busy trying to finish my diploma, working two jobs and getting my full teaching registration research project sorted out. And, of course, continuing to work on my marriage so we have a strong base from which to grow a family!

BUT BOY IS IT HARD when it feels like everyone else around you is getting pregnant!!

Welcome GraceER :hi:

Glad school is going well Tara, you should be proud for going back and working towards you bigger goal!

Sorry you are having a tough time waiting WhiteKhcol8, but with everything you've got going on, I bet the year will go by fast. :thumbup:

Thanks guys! I hear you whitekhocol8, I went to a baby shower for an acquaintance from med school last weekend and it got me SO broody. With everything going on in my life last year it hasn't been on my mind much and then bam, 2 hours of baby talk and I have serious baby fever!

Ahhhh! I was looking at old pics of DD on my Timehop app on my phone. OMG, I want another squishy little peanut. It's soooo hard to wait till next year. I know it's not the right time at all for TTC right now, but omg .. the baby fever.

I'm glad that English class is going well for you, Tara! It's really great that you like your teacher, that always makes a class more fun. :thumbup:

Sorry that the broody bug has been biting down hard ladies. My broodiness has been practically nonexistent lately, possibly because my toddler won't sleep. :wacko:
That and he's been really defiant lately. It makes me think that maybe 1 really is the new 2 (as in Terrible 2's).

I am glad your class is going well Tara. I am currently sitting in my internship class. :haha:

So today my mom called Rogers and as of Wednesday we have new phones plus contracts with them. :happydance: We both get the Samsung Galaxy Core. I looked it up on google and it looks like a very nice phone. The battery on my current phone is getting worse and it's bulging. Hopefully it doesn't explode before I get my new one.

I have my first assignment due next Thursday. It's a reflection one where we did these online questions about what learning styles we have and I have four.

Was talking with my DH anf found out on our 5 year budget sheet, he had TTC in May of 2016, not July! So updating my ticker and love seeing it jump 60 days :happydance: And it seems like there is a good shot at pulling it to next January if we want, just depends on how the house goes.

That's awesome news Kaity! I'm considering trying to convince DF to go for June instead but he's really hoping for a May or June baby (because he has the summer off) so it took a lot of convincing to get him to start in July instead of August because he's convinced that we'll fall pregnant on the first try and I think it's going to take at least 2 tries if not more. It's exciting how close the summer is getting, the rest of this wait is going to fly! :happydance:

Was talking with my DH anf found out on our 5 year budget sheet, he had TTC in May of 2016, not July! So updating my ticker and love seeing it jump 60 days :happydance: And it seems like there is a good shot at pulling it to next January if we want, just depends on how the house goes.

Yay, congrats, awesome news all around :happydance:

Very exciting news!

Thanks ladies!! Hope you all have had a wonderful day! My hubby was off work and we have been working nonstop on house stuff. Cleaners come tomorrow and pictures Wednesday. I am anxious for the week to get done.

Was supposed to have Charles' 9 month checkup today but his doctor called in sick so was rescheduled for Friday. Looking forward to seeing where he is at because he's at the tail end of the big 9 month growth spurt. He was born in the 15% for weight and has been steadily increasing since then so I'm always curious to see the change.

Mrs. Eddie- I can't believe you are 9 weeks already! How have you been feeling?

Thanks ladies!! Hope you all have had a wonderful day! My hubby was off work and we have been working nonstop on house stuff. Cleaners come tomorrow and pictures Wednesday. I am anxious for the week to get done.

Was supposed to have Charles' 9 month checkup today but his doctor called in sick so was rescheduled for Friday. Looking forward to seeing where he is at because he's at the tail end of the big 9 month growth spurt. He was born in the 15% for weight and has been steadily increasing since then so I'm always curious to see the change.

Mrs. Eddie- I can't believe you are 9 weeks already! How have you been feeling?

I can't believe it either, it's been going fast! I have my first midwife appointment on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. I was feeling pretty rough until this week, now starting to feel a bit better!

So today when I was at school I had an absence seizure. I felt fine and then I felt woozy. After that, I don't remember anything that happened but I did wake up for a few seconds in the class then passed out. The next time I woke up was in the ambulance which scared me a bit because I had no clue where I was it felt like I was dreaming. I was at the hospital all afternoon until around 6:30 pm. A CT scan was done and nothing was found. I've must of fallen on my right side because I had a bruise on my right shoulder it's red in the middle and blue on the outside. I have a hard time moving my right arm too considering I fell on it. When I was four months old I had two seizures and my told told the doctor she gave me b12 and something else but can't remember what it was. Before we left the hospital the doctor told us a neurologist will be calling me in a few days or if no one calls to give them a call.

I hope this never happens to me again. :nope:

oh and kaity Charles is sooo cute i your picture.

OMG how awful Tara, that must have been so frightening.

I hope you are able to get in with a neurologist soon :hugs:

OMG Tara, that sounds scary! FXd that it never happens to you again and that you get to see your neurologist soon. :hugs:

And it is hard to believe that you're 9 weeks along already, Mrs.Eddie. Is this pregnancy different or very similar to your pregnancy with Isla? Any feelings on what the gender might be?

Tara how scary! I hope you get to meet with the doctor soon to find out why this happened and to prevent it from happening again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->