Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

OMG Tara, that sounds scary! FXd that it never happens to you again and that you get to see your neurologist soon. :hugs:

And it is hard to believe that you're 9 weeks along already, Mrs.Eddie. Is this pregnancy different or very similar to your pregnancy with Isla? Any feelings on what the gender might be?

Pregnancy is very similar to Isla's, I actually might feel a bit worse/more tired but I think that's from running around after her all the time. If I had to guess right now I would say this was a girl but I thought Isla was a boy so I don't have the best track record :haha:

I understand not having a good track record, I thought that Liam was a girl for sure until my gender ultrasound. So whatever I feel like my next baby is it will probably be the opposite. :haha:
I'm sorry that you're not feeling well though, I'm sure that chasing a toddler is part of it. I don't think it can get worse than my last pregnancy, so at least I'm guaranteed to have one that's either similar or better, lol.

I hope as second tri gets here you start feeling better Mrs. Eddie.

It thought for sure my ds was a girl. I had been calling him our picked name for months and even made a pink and grey owl blanket. Needless to say I was surprised! I even had them double check at 24 weeks. :haha:

Thanks guys. My body feels sore right now and tomorrow morning I have an appointment with a neurologist. I have to be any medications I take so I'm bringing the vitamins I take. I'm surprised it's tomorrow I thought someone would call in a few days but a nurse called me today.

kk - Congrats on moving TTC up! How exciting!

Tara - That must have been so incredibly scary. I hope you're doing alright. I'm glad you're getting in to see the neurologist right away. :hugs:

AFM - Sorry I've been missing ladies. I've been spending time with my OH and also trying to take a little break because this cycle has just been crazy for me.

I'm really excited - My OH and are starting to look at new rentals so we can have a better place for my kids and our future babies. :happydance: I'm hoping that we can move in March or April. Now that we're actually looking and trying to set up viewings and everything, it just seems much more real and I'm definitely looking forward to it. :)

mrs eddie- i hope you tart feeling better in the next few weeks!!

aidens- yay! i'm so happy that you will have your kiddos back with you soon!!

Yay for having the kiddos back soon Aidens! :happydance:
How is TTC going? Is it exciting over on that side of the forum? I skipped straight from the WTT to Pregnancy forum last time, so I have no idea what the TTC forums are like. :)

I never thought l'd say this but I'm so excited that AF arrived this morning! I hated weaning DS but it's so relieving to know for sure now that breastfeeding was what caused my cycles to be irregular. This is the first perfect 28 day cycle that I have had since the cycle I got pregnant with DS, and that was 2 years ago. I'm really hopeful that my cycles stay this way and that getting a normal cycle on my first weaned cycle wasn't some cruel joke on Mother Nature's part to confuse me when she decides to give me irregualr cycles again after this one.

Yay for having the kiddos back soon Aidens! :happydance:
How is TTC going? Is it exciting over on that side of the forum? I skipped straight from the WTT to Pregnancy forum last time, so I have no idea what the TTC forums are like. :)

I never thought l'd say this but I'm so excited that AF arrived this morning! I hated weaning DS but it's so relieving to know for sure now that breastfeeding was what caused my cycles to be irregular. This is the first perfect 28 day cycle that I have had since the cycle I got pregnant with DS, and that was 2 years ago. I'm really hopeful that my cycles stay this way and that getting a normal cycle on my first weaned cycle wasn't some cruel joke on Mother Nature's part to confuse me when she decides to give me irregualr cycles again after this one.

TTC is going. :haha: Despite my last AF being December 1, I'm still in cycle 1. So it's been kind of stressful and frustrating, truthfully. Now that I'm getting into the swing of things, the TTC forums are just as great of a place as the WTT forums, though, which has been really nice and helpful :) I've actually learned quite a bit, too. I'm hoping that with my next cycle, it'll be a little easier and less stressful.

I'm sorry that your first cycle has been stressful, I'm assuming that you've already tested? I hope that your next cycle goes smoother as well and that AF stops playing games with you soon so that you can move onto your next cycle already. :hugs:

Pictures for the house are done and we will be officially on the market Friday! After going nonstop for 2 weeks or so getting it prepped I feel like we can finally relax and enjoy the process! Just need to maintain the cleanliness for showings but it doesn't need to be perfect. Going to start walking through houses this weekend!!

Tara- I hope your appointment goes well and are feeling a little less sore :hugs:

Yay for getting your house listed. I hope it sells quickly for you.

Sorry you're having a rough first cycle aidens.

The neurologist said I should have a mri done. I'm not sure when that will be but I have to stay up all night for it. That will be fun. :haha: My body is still sore and still have a bruise on my shoulder. I've been putting Voltaeren or however you spell on my muscles where they hurt.

Oh and my brother's girlfriend had an ultrasound today and said the baby is getting bigger. <3 She's four months so about 16 weeks.

Thanks everyone, starting to feel better now, just tired. Also doesn't help that Isla is teething AGAIN so we have two bad nights in a row.

Good luck with putting the house on the market Kksy. I hope it sells quickly!

Tara, an MRI sounds like a good idea so you have a better idea of what's going on. Glad to hear that all is well with your niece or nephew!

The hospital called me today and my mri is scheduled for March 6th. I have to be there for 6:30am I'm a bit nervous to have it done.

My body is still a bit sore but my legs are moving better now. I still have the bruise on my right shoulder from when I fell.

Keely- meant to say this the other day but happy to hear that your cycles are back to normal! Hopefully it continues in the coming months before you start TTC! This was the first 28 day normal cycle since giving birth so I am hoping it keeps up too :)

Tara- I have had MRI's done before and, while it is uncomfortable, it is not too bad (especially if they give you headphones or something to listen to music). I hope they are able to find out what caused it. :hugs:

So our house is officially listed as of about 6 hours ago! And we have already gotten 2 showing requests for tomorrow!! Thankfully they are spaced right around Charles' naps so we should be able to stay on schedule. And we are going to look at 3 houses tomorrow afternoon and hit up 3-4 open houses on Sunday. We have our first open house in a week and between the showings tomorrow and next week I'm hoping we can get a quick offer!

Me too. Good luck with selling your house. Speaking of house selling, the family who bought my grandma's house moved in it yesterday.

Tara - I had an MRI done. Essentially they stick you in a big tube that makes a lot of noise. :haha: I'm claustrophobic (fear of small, enclosed spaces), so it was difficult for me to get the MRI done, but if it weren't for that, it would have been an easy experience. :flower: Hopefully you'll get some answers from your MRI.

kk - How exciting that you got the house listed and already have viewing and open houses set up! I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed that you get a quick offer and can sell it! :thumbup:

AFM - Let me just say that apartment hunting sucks. :haha: My OH and I have been looking at places and it's so difficult to find anything that's "just right." Granted, we haven't been looking long, but it definitely looks like we're going to have to make some sacrifices to get a nice place that we can afford. Either way though, looking for places makes me so excited because we are that much closer to having my babies back with us!

Kaity: Yay for getting your house listed! FXd that you'll get a good offer and can sell it soon. Also yay for a normal 28 day cycle, FXd that your cycles stay that way too! :thumbup:

Tara: Good luck with your MRI, I hope that it goes well for you and that you get the answers that you need. :hugs:

Aidens: I'm sorry that apartment hunting sucks, but yay for being one step closer to getting your babies back with you! I hope that you find something soon. :D

We had 2 showings today and one of them wants a second showing next week before the open house! It is one of the tuoes of ideal buyers for us so we will see. Went and looked at a couple homes and heading out tomorrow as well. Nothing that I love yet (my hubby really likes one of them) but I know there will be something!!

Buying a house is so exciting. It was something I wanted to do before #2 but we aren't ready.

In other news my boss said I can go down to a 3 day work week next year so I am hoping to make that work. I would be so much happier with my work family balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->