Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Thanks ladies! We put an offer in so out of our hands now.

I think it's time for a new game! Let's post 3 random facts about yourself so we can all get to know each other better! I'll start

1. I've read 100 books in a year
2. I played the flute for 8 years
3. I love to cross-stitch

We got the house!! Should close in about 30 days....so excited! I think our TTC date isn't going to budge much though :( I may be able to convince him to go a little earlier, but it is doubtful. No big deal though, DS would be 3 when baby was born and more independant anyways, which would be good.

Speaking of, Charles officially took his first step a yesterday!!! One super proud Momma bear over here!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Congrats on the house that is fantastic news!

And how exciting Charles is starting to walk.

Awww Charles started to walk. :thumbup:

1. I love the Hunger Games trilogy.

2. I read Hunger Games in only two weeks.

3. I'm waiting for Arrow to start in about 6 minutes.

Oh yea we were doing three random things...

1. I have a fully functioning darkroom.
2. I am a school psychologist.
3. I rarely wear pants. I like dresses and skirts.

Haven't posted here for a while, glad to read all the good news.
Hope your scans turn out ok, tverb!

1. I can speed read; it takes 2 - 4 hours for me to finish a standard paperback.
2. I'm afraid of the dark.
3. I've never lived in the country of my passport.

1. Once I meet someone I never forget their name or face. I am amazing with names!
2. In 3 months I will graduate with my degree in Elementary Education.
3. I love avocados! On toast, guacamole, with a spoon....yum! my favorite.

1. I have three dogs and two horses. For a week, I had three dogs and three horses...but my old horse died the week we got my new dog. Yeah, I have a lot of pets. Heh.
2. I will be the first of my siblings to get a degree higher than a bachelors.
3. I moved 16 times in 24 years. I went to three high schools. Dad was in the Army. Definitely has shaped how I approach home/moving now. I told my husband I will not be moving my children.

Jren- we are both so close! I have a countdown on my phone and my computer. 16 weeks - 106 days! I cannot wait to be done.

is it me or is everyone pregnant right now? My feed consists of scans, bumps, babies etc ... it is making it hard to wait! My OH was looking at my pill box and came out with;
"why can't we be the 1%"
I'm like why don't we just try then!! Oh yes i remember, stupid college, wedding, me only being part time work... uhc ... wish I could be a free soul that i did what i want when i want instead of thinking of all the outcomes lol!

My OH said we could try now, if i'de be okay with not doing my 2nd year hnd, if i'de be okay with having baby at our wedding etc ... i really want too and i know his job would support us enough but i dunno, i want to try but i know i shouldn't! I want to finish my hnd, but that gives me only 6 months to get a full time perm job so by the time the wedding comes we can try knowing we will get SMP and mat leave ...
OH sister emailed me a job opening that i am qualified for and i have seen so may jobs im already qualified for but i dunno, if i dont do hnd year 2 then i wont get to do it again, it would affect my funding if i ever choose to do a course again ..
sorry having a moan today! I phoned about a supply job during the holidays and the lady said she didn't have supply but a full time permanant post and she would be happy to interview me, she said she liked my range of experience and if i'de be willing to leave college she would be happy to employ me .. it's kinda made me want to but at the same time it screws up my whole funding for colllege if i ever decide to go back in the future!

Haven't posted here for a while, glad to read all the good news.
Hope your scans turn out ok, tverb!

1. I can speed read; it takes 2 - 4 hours for me to finish a standard paperback.
2. I'm afraid of the dark.
3. I've never lived in the country of my passport.

Thanks. I have no clue how I'm going to stay up all night. :haha:

Friday again already! I seriously feel like time is flying by and the next couple weeks i'll also be super busy at the weekends! Makes me both excited and a little anxious at the same time.

Love the three random facts game!

1. In late July I will have my degree in wholesale and foreign trade.
2. I'm from germany but have lived in the US for a year during High School.
3. I love baking and feel like a cupcake is so much better than a piece of regular cake :D

Glad everyone is well, here are my random facts:

1. I have a job that I absolutely love (work in Business Development for one of the best Zoo's in the world).
2. I LOVE yoga and hope to do my teacher training in the next five years.
3. I am probably one of the most stubborn people you will ever meet :haha: (a trait that Isla seems to have inherited from me). :wacko:

We got the house!! Should close in about 30 days....so excited! I think our TTC date isn't going to budge much though :( I may be able to convince him to go a little earlier, but it is doubtful. No big deal though, DS would be 3 when baby was born and more independant anyways, which would be good.

Speaking of, Charles officially took his first step a yesterday!!! One super proud Momma bear over here!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Yay, go Charles, so amazing when they start walking! :happydance:

My 3 randoms..:

1. I was in the Air Force for 5 years.
2. I flew an F16 Fighter Jet.
3. I have a knack for finding misprints or improper spelling in text immediately, just from looking at a page.

1. I have a very good memory.

2. 50 shades of grey is overrated.

3. I think Seattle is going to win the superbowl.

kk - That's so exciting you got the house! Congrats! :happydance: And it's also so exciting that Charles started walking! :)

cupcake - I also feel like time is flying. I can't believe it's going to be February already. :wacko:

Kiki - Sounds like you've had a frustrating time deciding what to do. Sorry I have no advice...just want to send you some :hugs: Hopefully you can figure out everything soon!

My 3 random facts:
* I love reading and I read really quickly.
* My OH is my middle school/early high school sweetheart. <3
* I am thinking about going for my doctorate degree in Psychology.

My 3 random facts:

1. I played soccer for a majority of my life. Started at 4-5 and played through college - think I stopped around 21.

2. I love my job and the people I work with. I've been with the company for 15 years this July, and that's half my life. (I'm 30.)

3. I hate winter, and I live in NH, USA. But I know I could never deal with the heat in Florida. (I know that's not random, but it's snowy and cold, and I'm so over winter.)

1. I have three dogs and two horses. For a week, I had three dogs and three horses...but my old horse died the week we got my new dog. Yeah, I have a lot of pets. Heh.
2. I will be the first of my siblings to get a degree higher than a bachelors.
3. I moved 16 times in 24 years. I went to three high schools. Dad was in the Army. Definitely has shaped how I approach home/moving now. I told my husband I will not be moving my children.

Jren- we are both so close! I have a countdown on my phone and my computer. 16 weeks - 106 days! I cannot wait to be done.

I can't believe it! 89 days for me! I've been counting it down since last January. lol! We are almost there. :happydance:

I think two of my mom's aunts are a special kind of stupid. Every year there's a New Years Day dinner my mom's side has and this year we didn't go because my mom didn't want to go. I didn't want to either and last night my mom found out her two aunts wanted my grandma to go. Uh...how could she go when she's in a nursing home, she's in a wheel chair, can't talk and can't use her right arm. If they want to see her so much then they can go visit her in the nursing home. :dohh: I'm so glad we didn't go after my mom told me this. Sadly, I'm not surprised this happened though.

Hi :) I'm WTT till Jan 2016! less than a year now :D

My (very) random facts are:
1) I can speak in sign language (but i don't know anyone who is deaf)
2) I have always been absolutely addicted to olives, i can eat a whole jar in one sitting if no one is around to judge me!
3) I chose a job i love over a job with good pay. I don't (yet) regret it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->