Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Welcome emmysocks!! This year will fly by. Having a job you love is more important than money. I'm going into a profession that is undervalued and underpaid. Money really isn't everything. :)

Thanks :D Jren - what do you want to do? I'm basically a teaching assistant but i figure that will work out ok for if/when i have young ones in school wrt where to leave them in the holidays.

I completely agree my job is more about the love of the job and not the money. I work in the schools and love the time off and schedule with my baby. I think it will be great once they are in school.

So today I had a snow day because we got at least a foot of snow which I didn't think we would get. In my class we're doing an assignment on which program we want to take and now I don't know if I want to do Early Childhood Education or Educational Support. I know I want to work with children but now I'm undecided. :shrug:

Definitely agree about the job. I was fully trained for a job that made 6 figures a year. I realized after 5 years that I didn't like it, now I'm going back to school for a job that won't make half of that. But, I'm so much happier. :)

Hi guys,
Pretty sure Ill start TTC this October so Im pretty sure Ill be a 2016 mama!!!
Three random things about me are....

1) I raise chickens
2) I get really excited about things, long before I should.
3) I make a mean Caesar!

Welcome to all the new ladies! :hi:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Welcome to all the new ladies! :hi:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I'm doing well. How are you doing? :flower: Finally on to cycle #2 of TTC. I've never been so happy to get the witch in my entire life. :haha: Not a whole lot to report on, really.

My OH and I went to see a duplex that's for rent, but unfortunately, it just wasn't for us. The search for a place is still on and I hate it. But I know we'll find the perfect place, I just have to try to be patient. Too bad I'm not very good with patience. :dohh:

Everythings good over here. Early morning to get the kids off to school... Then they each have parties to go to after school and then its a 4 day weekend! Whoo hoo

I was looking into things and kinda would like to bring in a modular home onto our property we have now. Set it up on a basement. Everything would be new and perfect to start growing the family again. You can pick the floorplan and everything to suite your needs perfectly!

Happy Wednesday ladies!

I'm home sick today unfortunately...

Miss.McCoy yay for a four day weekend, I was happy to send Isla to day care today :haha:

Aidens sorry the place didn't work out, I'm sure you'll find a great place soon!

Mrs. Eddie- I hope you feel better soon!

Things are going well here. DH and I meet with a lender on Monday to talk about buying a house!! We have gone back and forth and waiting and trying to save more or just going for it and decided we want to try. I am very excited but nervous. I have some student loans still in deferment so I hope they don't impact our ability to get a loan. I guess if they do we will just reapply this summer after I consolidate and get them into repayment.

My son turned 7 months yesterday. I cannot believe how fast he is growing! Soon he will be crawling and I just don't know if I am ready.

Me & my hubby have decided that sometime in 2016 we will be TTC our 3rd bundle of joy! I cant wait.. I am already wanting to try but we have a 2 year old and a 7 month old so thats not happening lol

Hello kayla!:flower: Love your son's names

Mrs.Eddie, hope u had a good rest.

krissie, hope the house works out. I remember I was so excited and nervous when committing to buying my apartment too :)

It feels like I might be getting a cold and my throat is a bit sore. Yesterday my doctor told me that my seizure could of been caused by too much of the hormone prolactin which regulates the production of breast milk. She wanted me to have more blood work done to see if it was still high and if it is she'll call.

Thanks all, am still under the weather but doing a bit better today.

Krissie, good luck with the lender, I hope everything works out.

Skycastles, wow Rome, that is so awesome. I hope you and your DH have an amazing time.

Tara, I hope your doctor figures out what is going on soon :hugs:

Hi all! I am just starting to catch up from the last week and am looking forward to reading everyones updates! I will also get our list updated with any new members and/or date changes!

It has been a crazy week over here! We listed our house on Friday, January 23rd. The following week we found and made an offer on our new house, and then this past Monday accepted an offer on our current place! It is all happening much faster than anticipated but we are just crossing our fingers and hoping that both houses stay on track and go through. We are expecting to close on our new house in 3 weeks and the current one in 5, with 2 weeks in between to move.

Hope everyone is doing well and I will be catching up this afternoon!

Congrats kk. That is fantastic news!

We meet with the lender Monday and if that goes well should be looking at houses that afternoon.

jeeze new houses and meetings in rome! Exciting reads tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->