Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Congrats on the new house kk. :thumbup: Today I almost bought a onesie at Target that said team auntie for my future nephew or niece but the lines were too long considering the Target stores here in Canada are closing. I didn't buy it because I didn't have enough time and would of been late for my class. The onesie was soooooo cute. <3 Here's a picture of the outfit:

https://www.target.com/p/just-one-you-made-by-carter-s-newborn-boys-tiger-3-piece-set/-/A-16224485#prodSlot=_1_24

I'm starting to get more excited about becoming an aunt this summer!!!! :D

Hi everyone!

This is the forum for me as my husband and I have decided that August 2016 is our TTC #1 time! Hooray! I just have to be a patient a little longer....which is sooo difficult.

How is everyone else handling the wait? I am trying to stay busy and work through my 40 before 30 list, which includes finishing my masters.

Basic Stats: Husband and I both 27 years old, Australian, been together nearly 10 years (married for nearly 1).

Hope everyone is having a fantabulous weekend!

Hey! Another Aussie, how exciting! We are in Melbourne - long shot but are you in Victoria too??

Welcome xstitcher87 :hi:

Hope everyone else is well. So much snow here this weekend, very ready for Spring (though we did have a good time snow shoeing this weekend).

Next Thursday I find out if I have a nephew or niece this summer!!! SO excited!!!!! :happydance:

Very exciting Tara, are you getting more of a niece or nephew vibe?

Hi :) I'm WTT till Jan 2016! less than a year now :D

My (very) random facts are:
1) I can speak in sign language (but i don't know anyone who is deaf)
2) I have always been absolutely addicted to olives, i can eat a whole jar in one sitting if no one is around to judge me!
3) I chose a job i love over a job with good pay. I don't (yet) regret it

Hi guys,
Pretty sure Ill start TTC this October so Im pretty sure Ill be a 2016 mama!!!
Three random things about me are....

1) I raise chickens
2) I get really excited about things, long before I should.
3) I make a mean Caesar!

Me & my hubby have decided that sometime in 2016 we will be TTC our 3rd bundle of joy! I cant wait.. I am already wanting to try but we have a 2 year old and a 7 month old so thats not happening lol

Hi everyone!

This is the forum for me as my husband and I have decided that August 2016 is our TTC #1 time! Hooray! I just have to be a patient a little longer....which is sooo difficult.

How is everyone else handling the wait? I am trying to stay busy and work through my 40 before 30 list, which includes finishing my masters.

Basic Stats: Husband and I both 27 years old, Australian, been together nearly 10 years (married for nearly 1).

Hope everyone is having a fantabulous weekend!

So many new members! A big welcome to Emmysocks, Miss McCoy, Kayla and xstitcher! I have updated our list (second post). Please let me know if your dates change and I will move you to the right spot!

It was so nice getting to read everyones updates!

Kiki- I know it is frustrating know that you could try but feeling it better to wait. It sounds like waiting will put you in a better position with your maternity leave etc. I hope the time passes by quickly for you!

Aidens- I'm sorry you weren't able to get the duplex but I am sure something even better will come along soon :flower: And yay about cycle 2 finally starting! Are you going to be using OPK's this month to track ovulation?

MissMcCoy- the modular home sounds really interesting. How long does it usually take to get up?

mrs.eddie- hope you are feeling better!

krissie- yay for meeting with a lender!! Ihope it went well- it is so exciting purchasing a house! Have you started looking at any homes yet? And it is crazy how much babies change over the course of a year! I was really nervous before Charles started crawling as well. But honestly, I like it better now that he moves around than when he was stationary. Yes, I could leave him in one spot and come back and he was still there before but now, he can chase after me and is a lot more fun than before (of course, I've thought this at every stage so far lol).

skycastles- rome sounds amazing!!! and it would be such a fun and relaxing time to kick off baby making lol.

Tara- hope you feel better! Awesome news about finding out if you have a niece or nephew soon!

AFM, all is well here, just a little hectic coordinating everything with the houses. My DH is in New York for a few days with work so it has just been Charles and I hanging out!

Hope everyone is having a good week! Any fun weekend plans?

I do feel better than last week. Thanks KK.

Mrs Eddie when my mom and I found out about the baby Lindzy said she was going to have a gender reveal party but not sure if she still is or when it'll be. Tomorrow I'm going to look again for a onesie that says something like I love my aunt. I saw on Old Navy's website there's cute onesies. :cloud9:

I do feel better than last week. Thanks KK.

Mrs Eddie when my mom and I found out about the baby Lindzy said she was going to have a gender reveal party but not sure if she still is or when it'll be. Tomorrow I'm going to look again for a onesie that says something like I love my aunt. I saw on Old Navy's website there's cute onesies. :cloud9:

Sounds like you are going to be an awesome Aunt :thumbup:

Awww thanks. I bought two onesies today and I'm trying to figure out how to transfer them from my phone to my laptop.

Can you update that I started ttc #2 jan resulted in chemical and back ttc again this month x

Can you update that I started ttc #2 jan resulted in chemical and back ttc again this month x

:hugs: I am very sorry to hear about your chemical. I hope this month brings you your sticky bean! I have updated your information :flower:

Ok Here's a picture of the two onesies I bought yesterday. There sooooo cute. <3

https://i61.tinypic.com/258bj9k.jpg

mrs n sorry about your loss. :hugs:

Tara- those are very cute.

Afm- we got our preapproval on Monday and have looked at 13 houses. We found one we like so we put an offer on it. Unfortunately there is another offer on the table as well.

I feel like I have been so picky but I really want something we can stay in to raise our kids.

On top of house hunting ds has been sick. He threw up for 3 days but now seems to be on the mend. Now I am sick. :/

I hope everyone ha a great Valentine's and weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->