Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

You should be able to access Netflix on any device with one account. We use ours on two Xbox accounts, my phone and my tablet with no problems.

Today was interesting. We never did end up looking at a dresser because Curtis and Lindzy didn't want to come. My mom and I looked around leon's for baby furniture but there wasn't any. I have a feeling they didn't come because my dad kept talking about buying a dresser at leon's because he has a card there and they felt pressure from him talking about it all the time. Lindzy said she didn't even want to look at leon's because the prices were too expensive but it seemed like my dad was very insisting on going there. So my mom texted Lindzy saying we'll go to Sears or Wal-Mart ourselves to look for a change table/dresser. I never thought it would be this hard to look for a damn piece of furniture.

Today I bought this pair of pants for my future niece. I couldn't resist buying them. <3

https://i62.tinypic.com/b6cw9f.jpg

So how has everyone been?

They are super.cute!! (ps save the hanger u will need them when u have a baby and they are hard to come by to start with)

Those pants are adorable!

Things are alright here. I have spring break next week so I am looking forward to getting the house packed and a day trip out of town with a friend.

We have set our moving date for April 18th, so just a month away! I am so nervous and excited!

Very exciting that you have a moving date set Krissie!

Not much going on here either, we were away this weekend and have plans for the next two weekends in a row so are keeping busy. We decided to just spend Easter here instead of travelling to see our extended families, which I am pretty excited about. We're going to do some fun things with Isla and just hang out together :thumbup:

Isla's tube surgery is now booked for April 13. :cry: Looking very forward to having that over...

Those pants are adorable!

Things are alright here. I have spring break next week so I am looking forward to getting the house packed and a day trip out of town with a friend.

We have set our moving date for April 18th, so just a month away! I am so nervous and excited!

I have March Break this week and I'm working on the rough draft of my essay. I'm doing it on why it's good to live a healthy lifestyle. I'm just trying to think of what to do the last paragraph on. It's not due until next Tuesday so I still have a week to work on it.

krissie - How exciting that you have your moving date! :)

Mrs. Eddie - I'm sure everything with Isla's surgery will go perfectly and she'll be feeling much better after it's done. :hugs:

AFM - I've been MIA due to being on vacation with my OH. We had a great time! And guess what ladies...

My OH proposed! :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

I haven't stopped smiling since. I am so happy and excited! We're thinking of setting a date for June or July 2017. I am just so happy and beyond blessed to have him in my life and I'm so looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him. <3

Congrats on your engagement!!! :happydance:

Speaking of celebrating tomorrow night we're going over to my mom's aunts for my uncle's birthday. It should be an interesting time. :haha:

Hi all! So so sorry for the long absence. The last several weeks have been completely full with packing and organizing our move. We have been in the house a week and finally unboxed the computer charger! I am way way behind but will start catching up as able. This weekend we are hoping to finish unpacking. Then things calm down for a few weeks.

I hope you all are well and I can't wait to read what has been going on!

I had a good time at my mom's aunts tonight. We ate Lebanese food for supper and it was soooo good. We also had birthday cake with rum in it like my nona used to make. Feels like I ate too much. :haha::blush:

Good luck with the house move. We are moving in august. Only round the corner but I'm sorting and packing things we don't need or use now.

Today at the gym I found $2 in the locker that I usually use. :happydance: Tomorrow I go back to school after having a week off for March break. I'm looking forward to going back.

It's never too early to start packing for ur house move, my oh packed most of ours as I was pregnant and we didn't no how pregnant or post pregnant I'd be at move time, it's a very good job he did pack because our solicitors messed up and we ended up with 3 hours to pack up the whole house and it all had to go into storage for 4 days, the baby was 3 weeks old so I couldn't do much as looking after her and still had sore joints etc so if he hadn't already packed who knows how long it would have taken us to pack. It's a rare thing that happened but u never no what will happen.

Omg! My independent teaching starts today! Four weeks of that and then I'm done! I am so nervous, I am ready for this to be over and get to summer vacation!

Congrats again Aidens on the engagement, very exciting :happydance:

Good luck with the move and getting settled in your new place Kksy!

Good luck with your teaching placement Symphony, I'm sure it will go well :thumbup:

Hello ladies! I'm new to the forum and TTC. I've been reading the threads and think this is a great place to share and care. After being dumped 2 days before my 30th birthday last year by my boyfriend of 9 years I'm on a journey to fulfill my dream of motherhood having now found the man of my dreams.

To say that I gave up my 20s, my most fertile years to my ex is heartbreaking. I had one early term miscarriage with him (may have been a blighted ovum), yet I am glad that that emotionally abusive relationship is over.

Now I'm back up and onto better things!
TTC cycle#2
9 days Post Ovulation and expecting AF in 5 days....

xx

Congrats aidens on your engagement!

Yay Symphony for staring student teaching. I have my oral defense April 10th and I am super freaked.

I bet you are so happy to be moved kk. I am packing and cleaning this week. I am so ready to already be moved!

Omg! My independent teaching starts today! Four weeks of that and then I'm done! I am so nervous, I am ready for this to be over and get to summer vacation!

Good luck Symphony!! I have four weeks left of mine too. :happydance: I hope everyone is doing well! I don't really post in here that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->