Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Today I signed up to do Relay For Life for Canadian Blood Services team. :happydance: I'm excited because it's the first time I'm going to do it. Also, I'm doing my research essay on the paranormal that interacts with people. It's due Thursday but I'm not going to be able to hand it in since my EEG is on Thursday. Plus my teacher said she might give an an extension to Monday.

My mom went to see Lindzy after work and said she didn't have a morphine shot since yesterday morning. That sounds like a good thing to me considering she's been getting the shots for her pain from the stones.

I don't know about anyone else but I can't wait to go to bed after. I've been up since 6:15 this morning. :sleep:

My doctor told me there's no abnormalities on my brain. :happydance: After I have the eeg done I'm going to have a follow up with the neurologist whenever that is.

So how has everyone been?

Glad to hear that it was good news from your MRI Tara! :happydance:

I'm doing good. :) In another TWW now. Today marks the start of my fifth month TTC.

OH and I are preparing for our move. We've got quite a few things we need to get before we move, plus some stuff after. I'm so excited! This weekend OH and I are going shopping for a new bed and getting some boxes so I can start packing. I want to get as much as I can done early.

Finally got caught up! I've updated the list with all of the new gals (welcome!) and date changes.

Seems like tomorrow is a big day for a lot of you ladies! Krissie closing on the house, Mrs. Eddie finding out the gender and Tara having her EEG. I wish all of you the best!

Also...a HUGE congratulations to aidens!!! How exciting on your engagement! How did he propose?

I loved getting to read everyones updates. A lot of exciting things are happening with lots of houses and weddings and soon to be TTC. I am so happy for each and every one of you!

Things here are...calming down. It's been incredibly stressful moving and my DH and I had a bad month with arguing etc. It's getting better now but was rough for awhile. We are still waiting on half of our furniture to be delivered, but most should be showing up in the next couple of weeks. Otherwise, all that is left is to hang the art work! It feels so nice to be in the new house, unpacked, and settling in.

We are in party planning mode! Charles turns 1 on the 12th and we are having his party on the 18th. Curious George theme so lots of red, yellow and blue going on right now. I know he won't remember the party, but I really want to make it special and have it be all about him. It's been a hard couple of months for him. We were cooped up all winter, having a ton of showings that we had to leave for and interrupt nap, a bad ear infection that lasted over 6 weeks and the move itself. And through it all he has been such a trooper! It will be a really fun time :)

In TTC news, my DH told me the other night that he is for sure on board for a second baby! He has always wavered back and forth on it, or reluctantly agreed. But he said that the house is too big for only one and we need to fill it up! I have no idea if we will try in January for a month or just wait until next summer. I've been feeling more reluctant to start trying. I know it is absolutely tied to our troubles lately. I dont' want to get pregnant until we are back on good terms. We are heading in the right direction and I'm sure as Charles weans and goes into toddlerhood, I'll be broody again :)

It feels really good to be back on the forum! As a sidenote, we have a lot of members now and if you see any of them around on the boards who are preggo or have an update, please let me know so I can keep our list up to date!

Glad to heat everything was good Tara.

I understand the stress of moving Kk. Dh and I have been at each other bad lately. Whe have started a short bit of counseling to help. I told him I want to push ttc out another year so we can adjust to every thing but he is really reluctant. If we stick with the original plans We have only 3 months!

Awesome news Tara, so happy for you!

Exciting news Aidens re the TWW, keeping my fx for you!

Nice to hear from you Kksy, totally get how stressful things can be when you're miving, can't imagine doing it with a LO. The Curious George party sounds awesome. Hard to believe Charles is almost 1 already! :wacko:

Home with a sick Isla today, my DH was off with her on Monday and Tuesday, think she's on the mend now though. I'm off until next Tuesday though so have a nice, long break from work at least. Very excited for our scan tomorrow :happydance:

Thanks everyone. :) It's only 10 pm and I have to stay up ALL night. It's going to be LONG. :coffee: I can have anything to eat/drink but caffeine.

I have other good news. Lindzy told me she can go home tomorrow from the hospital!!!! :happydance:

Is anyone doing anything for Easter? On Sunday we're going to my uncle's (my mom's brother).

KK, I can't believe Charles is almost a year old already. That went by fast!!

kk - My OH proposed in our hotel room on March 14 while we were on our trip to South Carolina. He chose that day because March 14 was Pi Day and we're kind of nerdy, so it has special meaning. :) He got down on one knee and everything and gave a cute little speech about how we've spent so much of our lives together and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. :cloud9:

It's understandable that this has been kind of a hard month on you and your DH; I'm glad things are getting better again now. :hugs:

Charles party sounds like it's going to be a blast! I'm sure he's going to love it. :) Aiden's birthday is the same day (he'll be turning 7) and my mom and I still haven't figured out what we're doing for his birthday. :dohh:

krissie - Sorry to hear that you and your DH have been under a lot of stress as well. :hugs:

Mrs. Eddie - Sorry to hear that Isla is sick; glad she's starting to feel better now though. :flower:

Tara - I'm glad that Lindzy gets to go home from the hospital tomorrow. :)

As for Easter plans, I don't think we're going to be doing anything. My kids' dad has them for Easter this year and they're having a birthday party for Aiden, so the kids will still get to do some fun stuff. He might take them to an Easter egg hunt as well, which would be nice.

I'm really glad your EEG went well Tara :) that's really good news.

1st birthdays are the best! I love the curious George theme. Thomas will be 4 in august and I'm already thinking about it. We can't do a party because of my son's problems but I always decorate and I like to have a theme. Last year I did Thomas the tank engine because he loves it. My friend made the best cake and cupcakes too. As much as I hate him getting older I do love his birthday.

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04-02_10.38.34.jpg

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04-02_10.38.58.jpg

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04-02_10.39.17.jpg

This year I'm going for an emergency vehicles theme. Particularly police cars :)

Those Thomas cupcakes are adorable! I have no idea what we will do for Christian's birthday. I honestly haven't even thought about it.

We sign at 3 pm today! I am so excited.

My eeg went really good no problems at all. I don't think I've ever been this tired. I did sleep for a few hours after getting home from the hospital and I was able to sleep for a bit during the eeg. I'm so going to bed earlier than usual tonight and I'll probably sleep really good. I don't have a lot of problems sleeping just if something is on my mind I toss and turn.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit my grandma with my aunt and mom for Good Friday. We're going to bring fish and chips. Last time we went my aunt sat on my grandma's cord that she pulls if she needs assistance. A man working came and shut it off. :haha: It was so funny even my grandma laughed.

Congrats krissie!!!that is so exciting! Sorry to hear things have been rough between you and your DH-- I completely understand. It is great that you can go to counseling to help. I suggested it and my husband looked at me like I was crazy :/

Aidens- how sweet! Have fun wedding planning! That is crazy that aiden will be 7! I have a lot of nieces and nephews and I really think the 7-11 range is my favorite... They still want his and to be sweet but they also can do things for themselves and really develop their personalities

Sequeena- those pics are adorable! How special that he gets to have a day to celebrate him with the works!

Mrs eddie- hope you all are feeling better! Any gender news?!?!?

Tara- glad to hear it went well! I'm sure you will sleep great tonight. When do you get your results back?

The woman who did the eeg said results will be in in 10 days. Lindzy told me she's finally back home tonight!!!! :happydance:

Glad it went well Tara, fx that you get great results back.

We had our scan yesterday and everything looks great. We got some wonderful pics of baby who cooperated well. We are Team Blue, which we are super happy about (I'm also shocked as I really thought we were having another girl). Excited as now we can start planning now and setting up the nursery! :happydance:

Hope you all have a Happy Easter :flower:

We had our scan yesterday and everything looks great. We got some wonderful pics of baby who cooperated well. We are Team Blue, which we are super happy about (I'm also shocked as I really thought we were having another girl). Excited as now we can start planning now and setting up the nursery! :happydance:

Aww congrats!! That is super exciting news.

yay!!! congratulations!!

Congrats on having a boy Mrs.Eddie!!!

I'm doing my research essay on paranormal entities and can't think of what to write in the concluding paragraph.

Tara - Glad your eeg went well. I'm also glad that Lindzy is home now too. :)

Krissie - I'm a little late saying this, but congrats on getting your keys! That must be super exciting!

Mrs. Eddie - Congrats on team blue! :blue: So glad everything went well at your scan and baby cooperated.

Sequeena - That's so nice that your little boy gets such a special day. Those pictures look great!

kk - I think Aiden is at a really fun age; he still loves cuddling and being with mommy, but he's so independent and his personality is shining through. It's a great age. :)

Same here! I redid my essay today which I'm glad I did but now I'm stuck on the concluding paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->