Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Krissie, definitely good for you to get a bit of a break from time to time. I totally agree with you re the socialization, very important for little kids. We always did a lot of Mom and Baby groups when I was off with Isla as my area is very family friendly and offer a lot of different programs. It was a wonderful way for us both to meet friends (Isla's BFF from her baby group is in the same day care class as her). Christian will love the program I'm sure!

Kksy, when it rains it pours doesn't it, re your house. I hope you are able to get everything fixed at a reasonable cost.

Tara, glad that someone is monitoring them for you. Hope you are able to figure out what might be causing them.

Not much new here. Starting to get a bit sick of work and looking very forward to mat leave. Will be nice to have some time off by myself while Isla is still in day care full time. Right now my plan is to be done work by July 31 but I may get signed off the week before :blush:

The medication I'm taking is for epilepsy. I have it from my dad's side.

Welcome nib. :)

Hi everyone

Can I join?

We're currently WWT till November. I have a few underlying health issues and have been told I need to get a few in order before ideally TTC. Two biggest ones are coming off morphine and losing some weight. Im currently 2.5stone down so far this year and hoping to get another two off by November. I have also taken the first steps with the pain clinic to reduce my morphine. Obviously I am on a very high does of pain killers (I have a prolapsed spinal disc which has damaged my cord as well as denigrative disc disease) I didnt have a very good pregnancy last time and a horrible birth and its taken me a very long time to get into the mindset of trying again. TBH I still dont want to do another pregnancy, but ive checked and I cant pick on up on Amazon so its the only way.

We fell really quickly last time and I have come off my pill but we're using condoms :/ atm. I have Pcos but im hopeful due to falling so quickly last time.

So that is pretty much me.

:hi:

Welcome :hi:

Good for you re the weight loss. I hope that your health improves quickly and that when the time comes you have an easier pregnancy this time around and a better birth experience.

Tara, I didn't realize that you had epilepsy (must have missed that). Glad that the medication is helping at least.

Welcome Nibblenic. I hope your next experience is so much better!

Today I found out that I am able to do the apprentice ship that I appled for last month!!! :happydance: I'm going to call the woman at the unemployed help centre tomorrow and tell her I'm still interested.

Krissie your picture of Christian is sooooo cute.

I'm not feeling many effects from the medication. It did make me feel more tired when I started taking it but now not as much.

Congrats Tara!

Krisie- OMG Christian is such a cutie!!

Congrats Tara!

Thanks guys he really is such a cutie. It amazes me how beautiful he is some days.

Thanks girls. :) I have an appointment Monday afternoon to find out more about it and something else to go to at the end of this month.

I can't believe Roxy will be here in less than a month!!! Next Friday Lindzy's brother and her sister in law will have their baby boy. Well that's the due date but who knows if he will be born that day. :haha:

Welcome Nibblenic! :wave: :flower:
I'm sorry about the health issues you've been having and I hope that your next experience is a much better one. :hugs:

I'm back from my honeymoon, ladies! :happydance: :wedding:
The ceremony and reception were beautiful and the weather was great. All of our vendors were really nice and the food and cake were fantastic. Our suite was nicer than our house. St. Charles was really cute but we didn't find much in the shops that we really liked. I ended up getting a necklace and earring set and we spent most of our honeymoon money going out to eat and buying Magic: The Gathering cards. :haha:

Now I'm just trying to convince DH to start TTC in a couple weeks. He says that he's ready but wants to make sure that our finances are ready as well. I have my FXed that he decides that we really are ready after he sees his paycheck. [-o<

yay!!congratulations Keely!! I'm so happy that all went well and that you got to enjoy your honeymoon. KMFX you will be TTC soon!!!

Congrats Keely! Sounds like a lovely day for you both. I hope DH comes around soon.

Congrats on your wedding Keely!!!

It feels like I'm getting impatient for Roxy to be born!!! :haha: I'm pretty sure Lindzy is 36 weeks now so Roxy can be born anytime which I wouldn't mind. :blush:

This morning I helped my dad vacuum his apartment and go grocery shopping. When I was putting the groceries in his car he was getting mad about where I was putting them. Plus he thought I threw the milk he bought in the cart when we were in the store which I didn't do. I'm not sure how much longer I can take his negative attitude. He's negative about almost anything and everything. :nope:

Thanks ladies! As fun as my wedding and honeymoon was it's good to be home. I get DH at home with me for the rest of the summer because he's a teacher. :D

Congrats on NTNP/TTC, Krissie! I hope that fall pregnant much more quickly this time. :happydance:

Kaity I can't believe how much Charles has grown up, it doesn't feel like it's been that long since you were pregnant with him and we were all urging him to come out and meet us. Time flies so fast, I still can't believe that my own little monkey will be 2 in just a few short months. :wacko:

Tara it's great that you're so excited to meet Roxy, I'm sure that Lindzy is tired of being pregnant at this point too! I know I was, I was so uncomfortable in the last month or so of pregnancy that I cried tears of joy and relief when I went into labor at exactly 38 weeks. I'm sorry that your father has been so negative towards you lately though, I hope he straightens up soon. :hugs:

Thanks ladies! As fun as my wedding and honeymoon was it's good to be home. I get DH at home with me for the rest of the summer because he's a teacher. :D

Congrats on NTNP/TTC, Krissie! I hope that fall pregnant much more quickly this time. :happydance:

Kaity I can't believe how much Charles has grown up, it doesn't feel like it's been that long since you were pregnant with him and we were all urging him to come out and meet us. Time flies so fast, I still can't believe that my own little monkey will be 2 in just a few short months. :wacko:

Tara it's great that you're so excited to meet Roxy, I'm sure that Lindzy is tired of being pregnant at this point too! I know I was, I was so uncomfortable in the last month or so of pregnancy that I cried tears of joy and relief when I went into labor at exactly 38 weeks. I'm sorry that your father has been so negative towards you lately though, I hope he straightens up soon. :hugs:

The thing is, he's negative about almost EVERYTHING pretty much allllllll the time!! It's getting old fast. I can understand having a bad day every once in a while but almost all the time I talk to him he's a debbie downer. :dohh: It's getting on my last nerve and the next time I talk to him I'm going to tell him that I'm tired of his negative attitude.

When Curtis and Lindzy were over last Sunday on her birthday she said her hips were sore but otherwise fine. I can't relate to that but when I'm on my period and if I stand for a while I feel bloated down there.Last Thursday I felt so bloated and had to use the bathroom quite a bit. I knew my period was going to start and sure enough last Saturday it did. Does anyone else get pimples in their chin area right before they get their period?

Also, today I was in the baby aisle in Shoppers and was looking at the soothers. There are so many different ones that you can buy. Ever since I found out I'm going to be an aunt I've realized there's tons of stuff you can buy for babies even if you don't need it. I've already buy clothes and diapers for Roxy. :blush: :haha: Not to mention I've received free baby formula in the mail, free samples of Huggies diapers and wipes. :thumbup:

The free samples are nice because they help you decide which brands you like and work best for you without having to waste money and products if you don't end up using the rest. :thumbup:

I did it ladies, I managed to convince DH to start TTC this coming cycle, which starts tomorrow. I know AF is indeed arriving tomorrow right on time because I've started spotting today. I've noticed with the last couple of cycles I've been spotting lightly the day before AF is due and then the day AF is due is when I get the full blown AF. I'm so glad that my cycles have finally regulated and are now perfect 28 day cycles. I was so worried for a while that my cycles were going to continue to be irregular and screwy even when we started trying. I'm so excited, in a few days I'll only have a week to go until I'm fertile! :D

yay!!! congratulations keely!! I've moved you on the list...good luck and hope that in a few weeks you have some good news to share :) :)

Thanks Kaity, I'm so excited!
I don't want to upset anyone in here by posting a :bfp: announcement/pic in this thread, so if anyone would like to follow my TTC #2 journal I have provided a link in this post below. :D

Keely's TTC Baby #2 Journal

Good luck Keely!!!! :flower:

Only 23 more days until Roxy will be born!!! :happydance::cloud9: If she wants to make her debut that is. :haha: I don't think I've been this excited!!!!!!! :happydance: I can't wait to hold her for the first time!!

Oh and also I'm FINALLY starting to gain more muscle on my left bicep!! Not only that I have a flat stomach now not exactly a six pack but it still looks nice!!

That's great Tara, congrats! You are going to love getting to hold, snuggle and kiss on her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->