Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Thanks Keely, I'm getting excited too. Was off work as of the end of last week and have been enjoying having some time to myself while Isla is still in day care full time.

I hear you re Liam turning 2; Isla's birthday is fast approaching; I can't believe how quickly these two years have gone.

Hope you're doing well, will pop into your journal to catch up.

Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

I can't believe you only have 13 days until Ethan's due date! It's coming up fast!

I'm really liking my apprenticeship so far and I'm starting to feel more comfortable in the kitchen now. :thumbup:

Thanks Tara!

Glad to hear that your apprenticeship is going well!

Mrs Eddie- Ethan is going to be here SO soon! How are you feeling? Any labour symptoms?

Super excited for you Mrs. Eddie.

Tara- I am happy you are enjoying your apprenticeship. I always thought I would have enjoyed doing culinary arts.

Afm, I have been around but haven't had much to post. I started back at work today so it has been a bittersweet time. I have really enjoyed being home with DS and it makes me sad I work full time. I keep hoping I can go down to part time after a second baby, but who knows at this time what will happen.

Just had the realization that if we decide to try in January it would be less than 5 months away... hmmmm....i don't think i'm ready yet! crazy how we spend so much time hoping the wait goes by but then as it approaches start chickening out! I remember it happening with Charles as well....we started in May that year and around Feb/March I was convinced we would delay because I was so freaked out.

At least this time I have an actual benchmark to achieve first otherwise DH wont agree- DS HAS to be weaned and sleeping better before he will try....getting there ...very slowly...

In any case, anyone have fun plans? We are going to the zoo Saturday and going to meet up with some friends. She just miscarried at 6 or 7 weeks so will be a tough get together but good for them to get their minds off it for a bit.

Nothing fun planned here. I need to get the rest of my plants planted so they have time to settle in before winter. Then we are going to be doing house projects.

I am hoping to pick out paint colors for DS's room. I am thinking I want two colors, but I am unsure. I don't want anything to pastel/nursery but I also don't want anything to grown up either. I was thinking of targeting 5-12 year age range so it last awhile. Anyone have any suggestions? :D

I've never really painted a bedroom before but maybe something like trains? It seems like a lot of boys like that or Tonka trucks.

Today I cut another finger when we were chopping vegetables. :haha::blush: It was my index finger on my left hand so at least it's not my right again.

I finally saw Roxy again tonight!!!! :cloud9::happydance: I even held and fed her a bottle! She's soooooo cute!!! :cloud9: <3 She was falling asleep while I fed her it was too cute.My mom fed her the rest of it after.They left just about half an hour ago.My mom even mentioned about buying a car seat to keep here just in case we need to use one.I'm not sure when she'll want to get one but it is a good idea.

glad you got to see Roxy again Tara! Sorry about cutting your finger again though :(

krissie- sounds like a nice time getting outside and doing some work in the gardens!

I might be wtt again before long. Having some discharge. Not hopeful at all.

Mrs Eddie- Ethan is going to be here SO soon! How are you feeling? Any labour symptoms?

I've been feeling lots of pressure lately, especially at night. He's in the proper position still but as of my appointment on Wednesday still not engaged, (very common for second babies not to engage until labour though). I would love for him to be punctual like his sister but we'll see when he decides to make his appearance.

:hugs: Krissie, going back to work is tough. I dreaded going back but ended up enjoying it after awhile, it's a big adjustment to make at first.

Tara, sorry about your finger . Awesome that you got to see Roxy again!

:hugs: Jessica, I hope everything is OK.

Thanks,looks like it's. A threatened miscarriage and I just have to wait and see. I already know n my heart though.

:hugs: :hugs: I hope that everything is alright jessica

I'm sooooo glad it's the weekend!!! :happydance: No getting up early tomorrow!!!! :thumbup:

Anyone doing anything special?

Hey ladies. :wave:

Sorry it's been soooo long since I last posted on here. I've been completely absorbed with TTC. This is our 9th month TTC now, and it's really gotten me down. I had a chemical in June as well, so that's made the stress of TTC a little worse. I started seeing a new doctor in June, though, and he's been phenomenal. He started investigating into my cycles immediately. Unfortunately, it hasn't been all great news. I do have endometriosis and I was also recently diagnosed with PCOS. :nope: However, my doctor has started me on some medications already, which will hopefully help me get my long-awaited BFP. If I'm not pregnant within the next few months, I think I'll be starting on something like Clomid. So things are starting to look up a little despite the setbacks we've had.

I'm looking forward to catching up with you all! :)

Jessica - Sending you lots and lots of :hugs:

Hey ladies. :wave:

Sorry it's been soooo long since I last posted on here. I've been completely absorbed with TTC. This is our 9th month TTC now, and it's really gotten me down. I had a chemical in June as well, so that's made the stress of TTC a little worse. I started seeing a new doctor in June, though, and he's been phenomenal. He started investigating into my cycles immediately. Unfortunately, it hasn't been all great news. I do have endometriosis and I was also recently diagnosed with PCOS. :nope: However, my doctor has started me on some medications already, which will hopefully help me get my long-awaited BFP. If I'm not pregnant within the next few months, I think I'll be starting on something like Clomid. So things are starting to look up a little despite the setbacks we've had.

I'm looking forward to catching up with you all! :)

Jessica - Sending you lots and lots of :hugs:

Hey hun. :hugs:

I've been reading your journal and staying caught up on how things are going for you, I just thought it would be best if I didn't post there for a while, I wanted to be considerate of your feelings. I really hope that the medications help you get your :bfp: soon. :dust:

Jessica - What makes you think that you're going to miscarry? Lots of discharge is common in early pregnancy and definitely not a sign of miscarriage. Either way I wish the best for you and your bub and hope that everything is okay. :hugs:

The discharge was pinkish brown along with some cramping and back pain. The np also couldn't find a heartbeat. And all my symptoms have vanished, I just have a bad feeling in my gut.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good, didn't do much yesterday had a lazy day. :haha: Today I went to the gym and visited my grandma in the nursing home. We also saw Roxy today!!! :happydance::cloud9: My mom and I were planning on bringing her home to give Curtis and Lindzy a break but he said no. :shrug: I was a bit disappointed that we didn't bring her with us but at least we got to see her. She moves so much now compared to just a few weeks ago and she also watches tv or looks at it because of the light.That's what Lindzy told us today.

My mom and I will probably see her this week since Lindzy is getting her gall bladder out on Tuesday and going home the same day which I am surprised at.I thought she would stay overnight but nope.Hopefully Roxy will come over this week!! :cloud9:

Today my mom and I saw Roxy again!!! :happydance: I held her and she fell asleep when I was holding her. :cloud9: I even fed her a bottle which wasn't too hard to do. She'll be a month old on the 15th and growing very fast!! <3

Hey ladies- How is everyone doing?

Things are good this way. Just trying to get back in the swing of things and balancing work and home life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->