Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

:hugs: Krissie. He will get there with his sleep. They do go through a 12 month regression so you going back to work at the same time is a double whammie. Charles FINALLY figured out nighttime sleep but is now a terrible napper and there is no way I could also be pregnant. Give yourself a break from TTC and just concentrate on Christian and getting him where he needs to be :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks hun! I am really feeling like that is best for us (me!) at the moment. I am kinda thinking our best bet would be to get pregnant so that first tri is through the summer break. Second and most of third wasn't to bad on me but that first tri I was literally napping on my lunch breaks and skipping my evening classes to go to bed.

I have an active prescription for the nuvaring which wasn't to bad so I think I will pick one up and go from there.

And off myself... Are you excited for your upcoming 5k? I must admit I am a bit jealous. It is a personal goal of mine to do a race. Maybe I will make that a goal to do the April 5k. And it would help me get healthier and give me a goal other than ttc. And then we can start ttc after that. Hmm, will definitely think on that.

I have an interview on Sunday at a bbq restaurant!!! :happydance: I put in my resume just yesterday and the counselor that works with us told me today before I got on the bus.

Today we made Cesar salad dressing which came out pretty good the second time I did it. :haha: The first time the dressing split so I had to do it again before we left.

On Saturday my uncle is having a party for cousin who's home from Australia and for Roxy who I'll get to see Saturday!!! :happydance::cloud9: I can't wait to see her!!! <3

Thanks hun! I am really feeling like that is best for us (me!) at the moment. I am kinda thinking our best bet would be to get pregnant so that first tri is through the summer break. Second and most of third wasn't to bad on me but that first tri I was literally napping on my lunch breaks and skipping my evening classes to go to bed.

I have an active prescription for the nuvaring which wasn't to bad so I think I will pick one up and go from there.

And off myself... Are you excited for your upcoming 5k? I must admit I am a bit jealous. It is a personal goal of mine to do a race. Maybe I will make that a goal to do the April 5k. And it would help me get healthier and give me a goal other than ttc. And then we can start ttc after that. Hmm, will definitely think on that.

I'm sure that would definitely help having the summer to get through first tri and not having to worry about school. While you never know how the next pregnancy will be, chances are it will be at least somewhat similar. Would you like me to move you on the list or just stay there ATM? How is your hubby feeling about waiting? I know he was anxious to start trying again.

I am both excited and a bit terrified for the race, lol. I'm doing the couch to 5k program (free app on your phone). It is an 8 week interval training (3 runs/week). So week 1 you start off with 5 min warm up, and then alternate run 60 sec, walk 90 sec for 20 min, 5 min cool down. I about died that first week! But pushed through. Just finished week 6 and am now able to run 2.25 miles without walking. I have 6 runs left in the program and by the end will be at 3 miles. I signed up for the race during week 1 to give me motivation to continue. Most nights it is mentally a struggle to push myself out the door. But once I'm there am glad to have done it. I feel so much stronger than I did before. At this point, I am looking forward to being done with it and moving on to the next thing- a 90 day fitness challenge- but I do hope to train and run a 10k in the spring before TTC/in very early pregnancy. You can definitely do it! It's a physical challenge, but if you stick to the program, it is much more of a mental challenge after those first 3 weeks than anything else. i can definitely be a motivation buddy if you decide to go for it!

Hey everyone! Although I did not go through all 179 pages of this lengthy forum post.. I'd like to join in! We're going to try for #2 in 2016 without a doubt! Not 100% sure when exactly, but I'm honestly leaning towards May. DS was a surprise so I'm new to this WTT ordeal. I feel like trying for another is so far away, but I also felt like it took forever for 9 months to go by now I wonder where the last 20 months went!

kksy, I did one of the c25k phone apps for awhile back before DS. I actually enjoyed it in some sense and almost did it to the end. I really want to get back into it and was considering starting tomorrow morning. Back then I got to do it out in the country, now I'm in town and I hate running where people can see me! I need to do something though. Still holding onto some of the weight from my pregnancy and I was a little heavy to begin with. I want to be healthy when trying for another! Plus there's my wedding that I'd love to be in the best shape possible for!

I'm sure that would definitely help having the summer to get through first tri and not having to worry about school. While you never know how the next pregnancy will be, chances are it will be at least somewhat similar. Would you like me to move you on the list or just stay there ATM? How is your hubby feeling about waiting? I know he was anxious to start trying again.

I am not sure how DH feels. He pretty much lets me decide. He wanted to try but has been more understanding since I brought it up to wait again. I think with how much more busy Christian has gotten and all the attention he demands and the house he doesn't mind waiting a bit longer. He even said he would be open to a slightly larger age gap.

Go ahead and leave me in NTNP. While we are not going to try I might be willing to NTNP since we haven't had much success on our own. I really doubt it would happen now, and if it did of course I would be excited.

Krissie I noticed that you changed your signatures.Good luck in your weight loss journey! :thumbup: It is HARD WORK to lose weight but very worth it.I can't believe it'll be four years in October that I joined Goodlife that went by fast!

Tomorrow morning I'm getting my eyebrows waxed.That should be fun. :haha: On the plus side, I get to see Roxy again!!! :cloud9: <3

Yes, we are back to waiting again. I feel that there are a few things we need to do before getting pregnant and having another baby. Losing weight is definitely a priority for me. I've really struggled a lot so I'm hoping this is a good motivator.

Krissie, what are you doing to lose weight? I'm trying to myself and have successfully lost most of my excess weight before, but my old ways don't seem to work with my lifestyle right now.

I really need to find time to exercise more, but with classes booting back up Monday I have a feeling my weight loss is going to hit a road block. Really don't want that to happen!

I am doing high fat, low carb. I have pcos and insulin resistance and it is really the only thing that I can lose with. I am also going to start walking in the evenings with the goal of doing a 5k training plan in a couple months.

I saw on another post that Mrs Eddie had baby Ethan!! A HUGE congrats to you hun and hope that you and baby are doing well :flower:

Awww congrats Mrs.Eddie! :baby:

My weekend was good.I saw Roxy yesterday at my uncles and fed her again!! :cloud9: My mom's aunt kept commenting on how long she is and my cousin commented on how small her toes are. :haha: It was cute to hear them say that.My cousin is going back to Australia on Tuesday so it was nice to see her again.She said she's not coming back again until next year for Christmas which seems like a long time away.

This woman called my mom this morning to ask about her dining room set she has on sale on kijiji.Apparently her and her husband are coming tonight at 10:30 to look at it which I think is strange.My mom told me to wake her up at that time if she's sleeping so they can look at it.If she is sleeping and they do come I'm not going to wake her up because I don't know who these two people are and don't want them in our house at 1:30 at night.I don't care if they are the nicest people in the world I'm not comfortable with people I don't know in my house at all let alone at night.

Hey everyone! Although I did not go through all 179 pages of this lengthy forum post.. I'd like to join in! We're going to try for #2 in 2016 without a doubt! Not 100% sure when exactly, but I'm honestly leaning towards May. DS was a surprise so I'm new to this WTT ordeal. I feel like trying for another is so far away, but I also felt like it took forever for 9 months to go by now I wonder where the last 20 months went!

kksy, I did one of the c25k phone apps for awhile back before DS. I actually enjoyed it in some sense and almost did it to the end. I really want to get back into it and was considering starting tomorrow morning. Back then I got to do it out in the country, now I'm in town and I hate running where people can see me! I need to do something though. Still holding onto some of the weight from my pregnancy and I was a little heavy to begin with. I want to be healthy when trying for another! Plus there's my wedding that I'd love to be in the best shape possible for!

Hello and welcome! Sorry that I missed your post before! I've added you to our list (second post) to the unknown section for now but just let me know when you know your dates and I'll move you! It is strange how time can feel to be going both slow and fast at the same time... I hope that your wait goes by quickly for you! Do you have any fun plans between now and then?

I was always very self conscious of people seeing me run. We moved back in March and have a super active neighborhood -someone is always out running, walking, cycling, rowing on the lake etc. Then I started noticing that people of all shapes were out and about. After meeting the neighbors, I realized that everyone was incredibly nice. I started walking 3 times a week in the mornings. The regulars that were out at that time were older couples. After a month I figured, screw it, and started the program. I run now mostly at night but more because it is cooler than anything. I realized that it doesn't matter as much to me anymore. I'm more concerned with what I think of myself and I am pretty darn proud of me right now, lol. I was overweight before getting pregnant and thankfully didn't put that much on. As of right now, I am down a total of 55 pounds with about 10-20 (depending where I want to land) to go. It is hard work and I am not always diligent. But just getting out and doing anything, even just going for a short walk, is a start. You can do it!

Hello and welcome! Sorry that I missed your post before! I've added you to our list (second post) to the unknown section for now but just let me know when you know your dates and I'll move you! It is strange how time can feel to be going both slow and fast at the same time... I hope that your wait goes by quickly for you! Do you have any fun plans between now and then?

I was always very self conscious of people seeing me run. We moved back in March and have a super active neighborhood -someone is always out running, walking, cycling, rowing on the lake etc. Then I started noticing that people of all shapes were out and about. After meeting the neighbors, I realized that everyone was incredibly nice. I started walking 3 times a week in the mornings. The regulars that were out at that time were older couples. After a month I figured, screw it, and started the program. I run now mostly at night but more because it is cooler than anything. I realized that it doesn't matter as much to me anymore. I'm more concerned with what I think of myself and I am pretty darn proud of me right now, lol. I was overweight before getting pregnant and thankfully didn't put that much on. As of right now, I am down a total of 55 pounds with about 10-20 (depending where I want to land) to go. It is hard work and I am not always diligent. But just getting out and doing anything, even just going for a short walk, is a start. You can do it!

Thanks! I don't know if I have any fun plans per say, but I am going to stay busy. I'll be in college till May in an associate degree nursing program. I was expecting it to help time go by and keep my mind off of WTT, but one of my classes I have till December is maternal and newborn care. Definitely not going to stop me from thinking about it!

The only fun thing I have to plan for is my wedding. No set date, but I'm leaning towards after graduation. I don't know how to go about it so between not knowing and being busy with so much else I haven't put any thought into it.

I've always been self conscious and it's something I need to get over. I can jog in front of people, but I just prefer not to. Same with exercising, but I've gone to the gym before. Minor details that I need to not let get in my way.

Today we made bread and I have to say it is pretty good. :thumbup: I have no clue what we're making tomorrow.I can't believe there's only two weeks left not including this week until I'm done the apprenticeship.

How's everyone else doing?

It's been so quiet around here lately! Hope you ladies are all doing well Anyone with plans for the weekend? We are hosting a couples shower for our friends getting married in October. It's a bit of work still to do for it, but it should be a really fun time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->