Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Good luck with your interview Tara! :thumbup:
Also I met my DH on Plenty of Fish. I had to sift through a lot of frogs before I found my prince but I did eventually find him! This was over 3 years ago. :haha:

I see that Mrs.Eddie had Ethan 3 weeks ago, how did I miss this?! Anyway a huge congrats on the birth of Mr. Ethan to her. :hugs: :cloud9: <3

Wow a lot of ladies met their other halves on dating sites. I met dh online but it was not through a dating site it was because he was looking for people where he (and I were starting college in the fall).

Good luck with your interview Tara! :thumbup:
Also I met my DH on Plenty of Fish. I had to sift through a lot of frogs before I found my prince but I did eventually find him! This was over 3 years ago. :haha:

I see that Mrs.Eddie had Ethan 3 weeks ago, how did I miss this?! Anyway a huge congrats on the birth of Mr. Ethan to her. :hugs: :cloud9: <3

I had my interview last Thursday and I called the woman who interviewed me.I left a message saying that I was wondering if I got the job or not and if she interviewed other people.Now I'm just waiting for her to call back.

Did anyone else see the video of the baby boy who was upset because the book his mom was reading to him ended? It's such a cute video!

Hope you hear back soon on the job Tara! My best friend met her DH online, but I'm not sure what site she used. They have been together for 8 years now and have 2 beautiful babies...have you looked more into it yet?

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

I had a productive weekend. I got the basement cleaned and painted. It still needs another coat but my arm was killing me. And I got the rail for the stairs stained. So I felt happy about my progress. I got fabric for the basement windows but I have not got them done yet. I am thinking next weekend of finishing the painting and then working on curtains.

Way to go krissie on getting your projects done!! I finally sat down and made my list...literally every single room in the house has at least one project to get done. My goal now is to tackle 1-2 a week and hope to have everything done by Christmas.

Our weekend was good. My parents were out and Charles had a blast with them. And then yesterday we met my best friend and her kids at this place that had a bunch of inflatable bounce houses/obstacle courses/slides in it and the kids had a blast. DH is leaving for New York tonight for a couple days for work. So just trying to get him packed and everything ready to go for him.

Hope everyone is well!

Yea, I have made my list and sorted it by what I want done first. Right now we are saving to finish replacing closet doors and all the bedroom/bathroom doors. We bought a late 70s home and it has a lot of the cheap fake dark wood in it. I want it all upgraded to a nice off white. Just changing the doors in the hall makes it look so much brighter and larger. Thankfully it isn't that expensive. What is going to get expensive is replacing the bathroom vanities and the tiles in the master bathroom and master toilet. They all are an awful golden color with more dark wood. But to do those will also mean redoing the floor which was not done correctly and is not water proof. So I am hoping to do those next summer when DH takes some vacation time. After that all the projects will be less pressing. Like I want new carpet and crown molding put up in the living room. But those will probably be for summer or later depending on when I get pregnant.

Yea to say the least we have a lot of projects. But I don't plan to move for a long time. We bought with the idea that the house would last us through our kids since it is a nice large size in the right school zone. I am hoping to send them private for elementary school but if for whatever reason we can't I like the school they would go to.

Hmm.. sorry having a problem oversharing today.

I do have a profile on okcupid now but haven't talked to anyone....yet.

I really miss seeing Roxy.My mom and I haven't seen her in almost three weeks. :( Hopefully we'll see her again soon.She must be getting bigger since I haven't seen her for a while.

This girl in the apprenticeship isn't very smart.She didn't come to class today because she had an "appointment".The "appointment" was for a tattoo she got, her lie was exposed because she posted on instagram that she was getting it done.This other woman in the class follows her on there and commented "shouldn't you be in class?" or something like that.Now the chef knows and he told the woman who runs the program so I have no clue what's going to happen.I'm surprised she wasn't kicked out yet. :shrug: Last week she didn't come to class because she bought new shoes!! :dohh: I'm sure she would of had time to go after class or on the weekend to get shoes and her tattoo done.

Really makes you wonder sometimes about people. She obviously isn't very serious about it.

I hope you get to see Roxy soon. They really do grow and change so much. It amazes me everyday how different Christian is getting. His mannerisms are so child like. It's so strange knowing he isn't a baby but a toddler now.

So tomorrow is my second last day of my apprenticeship.I'm glad it's almost done and I'm still waiting to hear back from Lynn the manager at the bar about the job.I'm thinking about calling her again tomorrow but I don't want to bug her too much. :shrug: Would anyone call again tomorrow?

Tara- I would probably wait until next Monday. It's a long time to wa it but you've followed up once this week and that should give her enough time to make a decision.

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've not been on here much, life's been crazy with two little ones. Ethan is just over three weeks old and we're doing really well. It's been an adjustment becoming a family of four but it's going much better than I expected, it helps that he's a really easy going guy. Isla loves her little brother and after a bit of a difficult period she's now doing very well.

Anyway, not sure if I'll ever catch up here but wanted to pop in and say hi. I'll try and be around a few times a week when Isla is in day care.

Hope you're all doing well :flower:

That's good your family is doing well Mrs.Eddie. :)

So tomorrow is my last day in the kitchen and I get my chef coat!! :happydance: Also, this girl named Hannah who works in the kitchen is moving away to Alberta and is having a going away party so I'm thinking of going.I need a night out after my hard work these past two months.

I'm also going to wait a few days before calling Lynn again.Hopefully I have the job.

Great to hear from you Mrs Eddie!! I'm glad to hear that Isla has adjusted. It definitely couldn't be easy for her but I'm sure having a baby to help take care of has helped :)

Just wanted to give a shout out to Aidens on this thread as well- a big congratulations as she just announced she is pregnant!

I am glad that Isla is adjusting to her new little brother. It is great to hear from you.

Mrs. Eddie so great to hear from you! I don't know if you read my last comment on the thread but congrats again on the birth of little Ethan. I'm glad that Isla is doing well as a big sister. :thumbup:

Tara I hope that you get some news soon. :hugs:

Congrats to Aidens on her :bfp:! :happydance:

Congrats on your bfp aidens if you're reading this!! :flower:

Yesterday I finished my pre-apprenticeship for cooking and I have my chef coat!! :happydance: I called Lynn again this afternoon and left another message saying that I am done the apprenticeship.I also said something about the job and wondered if I have it or not.Hopefully she calls me back about it.

I can't believe you're already 13 weeks Keely!! Are you feeling any better?

Congrats Tara! That is a great accomplishment to finish your apprenticeship! I hope you hear back soon about the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->