Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Hey kksy9b!

Even though I'm WTT, I've been testing for O and tracking my basal temperature to find patterns in my cycles, so when we do TTC, I'll be more knowledgeable of my cycle.

According to my OPK and basal temp, I O today! You would've thought I had a BFP with how excited I am. Wish I could take advantage of this O and BD, but we're still WTT, and he's out of town anyway.

Attachments

• Ovulation.jpg
    Ovulation.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
I'm doing good still doing the apprenticeship and waiting to hear if I have the job at Smoke and Spice.I don't know if it's a bad or good thing that I haven't heard anything yet. :shrug:

Tomorrow there's going to be a pig roast at the kitchen.It should be an interesting day.

Roxy is doing good.The last time I was her was on Saturday and can't wait to see her again!!! :cloud9: <3

Not much going on here. I played hookie today and got some yard work done while my mom had ds. I am also off tomorrow so I am hoping to spend time with ds and clean up so I can relax this weekend.

No plans for the weekend other than to help dh with the basement as we are trying to clean and paint it. He is going to be putting in built in bookshelves for me and a built in entertainment area for him. I'm so excited for it to be done as I think it will look great.

Today I dropped a cutting board on my big toe on my right foot.I didn't think it would hurt so much! Only two more weeks until I'm done the apprenticeship it's going by very fast! I still have to find a placement for a job and I'm hoping to hear about the job I had the interview for on Saturday.

Did anyone else hear about the shooting in Virginia? It's so sad what happened.

Today in the kitchen a fire alarm went off it was just a test of the system.After it went off I felt dizzy and sat down and after that the chef sent me home for the day.I'm glad that nothing serious happened to me and I'm sure I'll be fine by Monday morning.

Anyone doing exciting this weekend?

My plans weren't anything exciting for the weekend. I have a test covering 5 chapters next week and 6 assignments due Monday/Wednesday that I can think of off the top of my head. I had/have plans to knock most of it out. Completion is 0%. DS entertains himself a good amount of the time, but as SOON as I touch a book he's demanding either my attention or the book. My OH has tomorrow off but has to get some sleep before he can watch him for me so I'll lose most of the day.

Other than that, my father wanted us to come out for a BBQ. I don't know if we will or not because he gets easily side tracked then we're eating late.

So my weekend wasn't too exciting.Yesterday I went for my walk and didn't do much else.Today I went to the gym and got my prescription renewed at Costco which cost $20 cheaper than Shoppers!!! :happydance::thumbup: I'm excited about working in the kitchen and I only have 14 days left until I am done.It's going by very fast now! I'm looking forward to being done but at the same time I don't want it to end because I'll miss working in the kitchen.Hopefully I'll find a placement before I'm done.

I had a good weekend. My mom took DS for a bit yesterday so I was able to get my entire house cleaned (except one bathroom) and we hung closet doors in the hall and our bedroom. And DH finished breaking down a bar the previous owners were installing. Overall, I felt like it was a good productive weekend.

Next Monday is a holiday so I am hoping to get more done and relax a little. If the weather is nice we may go to the zoo or maybe the fair.

It's a holiday here too next Monday and the schools go back the next day (8th). I heard back from the restaurant that I had the interview at last Sunday and I didn't get the job because they don't need someone right now.I still have two weeks to find a placement before the apprenticeship is done.

Congrats on baby Ethan Mrs Eddie!! :baby:

Hi all! Sorry that I have been absent. Last week and the weekend were extremely busy so the time I did have free was spent lurking to quickly catch up on different journals.

Sounds like you all had great weekend plans last weekend and hope your week is going well so far!

I've moved our September gals up to the TTC section...best of luck ladies! It is so exciting to see our members moving on and wish everyone the best of luck and a very short TTC journey!

My DH and I have been talking and are considering NTNP from April-December of next year instead of full on TTC (and if we didn't get pregnant than actively TTC in Dec). I don't know. Timing wise would work out so much better for us, and DS especially, to have a fall baby over a spring (he would be able to be in preschool in those early weeks/months). But I told my DH that I reserved the right to change my mind later on. We are attempting to cut DS back to once every other day nursing and tomorrow will be the big test to see if he is ready or not. I think he is which means that within the next 2 weeks he will be fully weaned and I'm not quite sure how I'm going to feel about it (aka: I might not want to wait so long to be preggo again to have a little baby to care for and nurse lol).

In any case, hope all is well with you gals. I think I'll get on tomorrow and find a fun new game to post for us to play.

I have a second interview tomorrow at another restaurant!! :happydance: Tomorrow we have an appetizer challenge to do where as a class need to create apps with different ingredients.Today we made the mayo for it which is very tiring on the wrist because we have to whisk it together, hard boiled eggs and cooked the chicken.Tomorrow we have to cook the barley and work on the cucumbers.It should be an interesting day....

Good luck with your interview Tara!

Thanks, it went better than I thought it would.The manager who interviewed me said she would call me tomorrow to let me know if I have the job or not.Hopefully I get it and I have a really good feeling about it! :thumbup:

Ahhh! I am so glad today is Friday. It has been such a long week. DH and I are going to clean out the basement and start getting it painted so I feel like that project is almost done. I am thinking I want to go find some lovely material and make some curtains for down there as a reward. :D

We decided not to go to the zoo since DH has been sick this week so we are going to do some house projects and probably go swimming. And then we might have some friends over Sunday night so that will be fun.

I need to start getting my yard winterized before the snow comes. The temperatures have really started dropping so I expect fall will be in full force in the next couple of weeks. And we have a ton of large leafy trees. I am so excited to get DS a snowsuit and have at it in the snow. I think it will be super fun. I just hope he is walking by then since our snow can get pretty deep.

I'm still waiting to hear if I have the job or not.You're not the only one who's glad it's the weekend Krissie! :happydance: I get to sleep in tomorrow!! :sleep:

Hopefully Christian starts feeling better soon.

So I'm thinking of joining an online dating site because honestly I'm getting tired of being single. :shrug: I'm not sure which one, either okcupid or plenty of fish because the last time I used them they were free.

I met my DH on OKcupid. Was on POF for a while but they had changed some stuff on it and I wasn't comfortable anymore. That was about five years ago though so I can't speak for either of those sites now. Definitely go for it though! I'm glad I did. ;)

Started work two weeks ago. Met my kiddos at. Open House Thursday night. School starts Tuesday. Ahhh! I'm so nervous, I've been planning and planning...works so many hours this week. Nothing left to do now except start teaching I guess. This is going to be an exhausting year but I think it'll be a good one. I have some great kids.

I joined okcupid last night so I'll see how it goes.I'm also waiting for the call to know if I have the job or not.I'm a bit tempted to call the woman who interviewed me tomorrow.

How's everyone's weekend going? Mine is good so far.I can't believe I only have four days left in my apprenticeship.I don't want it to end but at the same time I'm glad it's almost done.

I actually met my OH on an online hangout for teens. That was almost 9 years ago!

My little man turns 1 on Friday!! I've been planning his birthday. Just a small party with family, should be fun though!

I'm still waiting to hear about the job.If the woman who interviewed me doesn't call tonight I'm going to give her a call tomorrow I think waiting four days is reasonable.I'm not mad or anything that I haven't heard anything since it was the manager who interviewed me and is probably busy with work at the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->