Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Yay for finishing your apprenticeship, Tara! :dance:
Unfortunately I'm not feeling any less sick yet but on a happy note DH and I may have finally decided on a girl name. It's Thea Denise. Now I just hope that my bump is actually :pink: so that we get the chance to use it. I really don't want to have to argue about names more if this baby turns out to be another boy. :wacko:

Thanks!! It's going to feel weird not going to the kitchen Monday-Friday and I'm not getting up early tomorrow!! :happydance:

Today I noticed the bruises on my legs from walking into a cardboard box last week.It was full of something with soy in it and the reason I walked into it because I was putting a big white box away last week at the kitchen.I really need to pay attention more often. :haha::blush: Honestly I'm probably one of the most clumsiest person ever so it's no surprise I have bruises. :haha: It looks like the box beat me up lol.

I have another interview at the hangar tomorrow!!!!! :happydance: It's with the owner this time and I've never had a 2nd interview before.Hopefully I get the job!! :thumbup:

Good luck Tara!

Keely- that is a great girl name. It seems very strong. Fx you get your girl.

Good luck Tara! I hope that you get the job. :thumbup:

Thanks Krissie, I hope so too. :D

The interview went very good.I have a good feeling about it and he told me he would call me in a few days either way.

Also,I can't believe Roxy is already two months old!! She must be getting pretty big considering we haven't seen her for a few weeks.I can't wait to see her again!! <3

Today I found out I got the job!!!!!!! :happydance: I start on Friday and I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Congratulations Tara!! What will you be doing there?

Thanks.I'll be working in the kitchen as as cook and from what I was told during my first interview the kitchen is just opening.I'm not really sure what I'll be doing tomorrow but I am excited and a bit nervous.

Tomorrow morning I have to meet with the counslor that I'm working with to go over the contract because the employer gets paid for hiring me since I took the pre-apprenticeship.

My first day went pretty good even though I didn't cook a lot of stuff.Tomorrow we're going to make chili for chili dogs.I'm not sure what else.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good.I worked 2-7 yesterday and 4-8 today plus I went to the gym today.I am really liking my job so far!! :thumbup:

I'm glad that you're enjoying the job, Tara. :thumbup:

Our weekend was good, DH bought me the digital download for the Sims 3 Starter Pack (my hard copy disc for my original Sims 3 game that I bought back in 2010 broke and because EA is a greedy company they wouldn't let me use my hardcopy code to get the digital download). We also went to the in-law's house for dinner yesterday and celebrated Liam's birthday with them. I can't believe that his real birthday is in just 2 more days, how is my baby 2 years old already?

Congrats on the new job Tara, very exciting!

Keely, happy almost 2nd Bithday to Liam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->