Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Keely I can't believe you're 15 weeks already!! Your pregnancy is going by fast!

Krissie- sounds like an awesome weekend!! Glad that Christian is feeling better :flower:

Looking forward to this weekend! Heading to the pumpkin patch Saturday which will be a lot of fun. And I am officially in holiday mode now that it's October. It is going to be such a fun month with pumpkin patch, a wedding, a fall party, another race, halloween...I adore this time of year :):)

Also, 6 months and counting to TTC!! :happydance: :happydance:

It's not going by fast enough for me at the moment, Tara! I'm ready to stop feeling sick and to know what gender I'm having already. :haha:

Kaity I love this time of year too. My birthday is the 26th and Halloween is my favorite holiday. Today was also the 4 year anniversary of the day that I met my best friend (my due date is actually his birthday!). I really just love the way that Fall smells and feels too. :cloud9: <3

My mom and I finally got to see Roxy again last night!!! :cloud9: I can't believe how much she has grown since we last saw her at the end of August.She can hold her head up more now and can even fake cough,cry or sigh. :haha: Her ears are pierced too now and look so cute! Lindzy's nephew Liam was also there he's about three weeks older than Roxy and he's very cute too.My mom was talking to him and he tried to talk back.Not to mention he smiled and was very calm not fussy at all.It was nice to finally see them both together.

Has anyone heard of teething necklaces? Melissa Lindzy's sil had one for Liam last night and apparently they help babies when they teeth along with drooling.My mom went to a children's store here to put credit down for Lindzy to get one and some clothes for Roxy.I guess you can put the necklace on the baby's leg when they're sleeping to help them.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good.On Saturday I went to a brewery with my mom and uncle.I can't believe I drank three beers!!! :haha: I didn't feel hungover at all today so that's good. Today I went to the gym and grocery store with my mom,came home and washed my clothes.Nothing too exciting happened.

Here next weekend it's already Thanksgiving!! I'm not really sure what we're doing.On Thursday Lisa (Lindzy's mom) said we can go over there Saturday when she has her dinner.

I did absolutely nothing this weekend, haha. I've just been hanging out with DH and DS. :p

We had a crazy busy weekend. Friday hubby and I went to a play. Saturday we did our family pics and went to a hay maze and pumpkin patch. Christian had a lot of fun there. And today we came up to see DH parents and brother/his newife gf. We went to the zoo and dinner. So I'm exhausted and ds is too! I'm hoping for a good week.

Sounds like you all had great weekends!!

We went to the pumpkin patch Saturday, which Charles really loved. Yesterday we had a family lunch and my BIL and SILs house. Otherwise we have just been working on all of our fall projects in the downtime. Not much planned for this week. But next weekend is the wedding my DH is in and we are leaving Charles overnight. I am both excited and so nervous! He will be with my parents but its still hard to think of not being here and putting him to bed :(

Kaity I was surprised at how easy it was to leave Liam with my dad for a few days when DH and I went on our honeymoon. I thought for sure that I would be an emotional wreck the whole time but it was nice to be able to spend that time with DH as just the 2 of us.

***WARNING WTT SENSITIVE!!***
My gender scan is set for the 17th, I'm so excited and feeling so impatient but it will be so worth it to wait and have a reliable gender predition. :pink: :blue: :happydance: :cloud9: <3

I'm hoping for the same Keely. I think it's just the unknown of how he will do (which I'm sure will be just fine). He's been going through another bout of separation anxiety in the last week and a half. If he can see me, he is golden. If he cant, he starts to freak out. Hopefully he will outgrow it by the end of the week. Today has been better so fingers crossed!

Exciting news!!! Can't wait to see your results!

Lol Liam was glued to my brother the whole time and when we went to pick him he didn't even act like he missed me at all! I was actually a little offended at first, he wouldn't give me a hug or anything. :haha: :dohh: :p

That's too funny that Liam didn't even miss you Keely!

I can't believe Roxy is going to be three months old in 10 days!!! :cloud9: It was cute when we were at Lisa's everyone was watching Liam (Lindzy's nephew) in the baby chair and Roxy was getting upset that no one was watching her. :haha: She can even fake cry before she does actually cry and sighs.It was too cute to hear her do that and she fell asleep twice in my arms.When I was holding her and after I fed her.I just love her sooo much!!! :cloud9: <3

I'm glad you had a nice visit with Roxy Tara. Nieces are wonderful

Keely- that is too funny! i'm hoping Charles is the same. Ben put him to bed tonight and he literally screamed the entire time and wouldn't settle down. He was fine during the day but nights have been really rough lately when I'm not with him. :shrug: we will see how it goes this weekend!

Christian is going through his first bout of separation anxiety. He sobbed when I left him at daycare today and I felt awful. I just keep reminding myself he is always happy when I pick him up. They always tell me he's been happy. Today he was climbing in a yellow car and banging on the horn. It was super cute.

He has also started taking steps between things. I am sure he will be walking in no time. He can basically run with his push toy.

Keely- so excited to find out what you are having!

He will be on the go in no time at all Krissie! Does he try to climb anything yet? I now regularly find Charles on top of one table or another :dohh: Sorry he is having a hard time when you leave. Sounds like it doesn't take him too long to get through it but it sure is hard on us while they are in it!

With Charles, it's like he can't function if he can't see me. As soon as I'm in sight and he knows he has access to me, he will run off and play and not want anything to do with me. He did the same thing about a year ago and it lasted a month. I'm hoping he gets through it quicker this time.

Yea, at home he follows me everywhere. Cries when I leave. But quickly gets over it. Tonight was rough, he just wouldn't settle in his crib.

He does climb. He is always getting stuck somewhere. But is getting better about getting off things. His confidence is getting better and he is getting more daring for sure. His daddy taught him how to climb down backwards and that's help him not fall off things.

Oh gosh, that is HUGE to go backwards! Charles figured it out and then figured out how to go down stairs on his belly, which took a lot of worry off my mind with it. Sorry he is having such a rough time, it will pass, but it is hard going through it :hugs:

I wish that Liam would't climb so much! He figured out how to move things like chairs about a month or two ago in order to reach higher surfaces and he's constantly giving me a heart attack. :wacko:

I'm glad that Christian is learning really well though and that he's doing well at daycare. :D

Charles hasn't figured that one out yet but he will climb anything that he can! Oh these boys lol

Hope everyone has a great day today!

This may sound like a dumb question but why do children cry when they can't see their parents? Is it because they think they're going to be left alone? I feel dumb for asking this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->