Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I think it's just mostly about the medication and if I can take less.Right now I'm taking one in the morning and two at night before I go to bed.

Tara- glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family! Good luck with your appointment. When is it? I hope you are able to reduce your medicine. Have you had any issues since you started taking it?

Krissie- :hugs: hope you are feeling better! That is nice that you have a friend who moved so close by!

Nothing much going on here. This cycle seems to be closer to normal, which is nice. Still not there yet but getting closer. I think tomorrow I'm going to try and take DS to the zoo if the weather is good. It's been a lot of running around lately and I want to take some time to just focus on him and doing something he will enjoy.

:wave:
Can I join you all? We'll be TTC our 3rd in February '16. I actually still have doubts about all this - do I really need another kid? I want a girl so but there's a huge chance to have another boy.. And another hurdle that makes me stop and think, and rethink , and move the date forward all the time - our 2 boys are autistic, the eldest just a little bit, the youngest is still in diapers, doesn't speak, doesn't respond to any requests.. So, yeah, I kinda feel irresponsible for thinking about another kid because there is soo much that coud go wrong.. :(

Tara- glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family! Good luck with your appointment. When is it? I hope you are able to reduce your medicine. Have you had any issues since you started taking it?

Krissie- :hugs: hope you are feeling better! That is nice that you have a friend who moved so close by!

Nothing much going on here. This cycle seems to be closer to normal, which is nice. Still not there yet but getting closer. I think tomorrow I'm going to try and take DS to the zoo if the weather is good. It's been a lot of running around lately and I want to take some time to just focus on him and doing something he will enjoy.

My appointment was today at 1pm and the neurologist said he wants me to continue taking the same amount of medication.He also said the hospital is going to call me to schedule another eeg but I don't know when that'll be.

Roxy is over right now!!! :happydance: She's currently sleeping in my mom's arms and earlier she was crying even after Lindzy fed her.I haven't held her yet and I want to before they leave!! I also can't believe she'll be three months tomorrow!!!

Welcome Pukite! :wave: :flower:

I think that everyone asks themselves that question when considering having a 3rd child no matter the circumstances and I don't think that it's irresponsible for you to want another baby. Right now we don't have plans for a 3rd baby so we gender swayed for a girl to increase our chances of having at least one of each for just in case we decide that we are two and through. I find out Saturday if my sway worked or not, DH is convinced that it did. I'd be happy to share my sway method with you if it did work if you would like. :D

Can I join you all? We'll be TTC our 3rd in February '16. I actually still have doubts about all this - do I really need another kid? I want a girl so but there's a huge chance to have another boy.. And another hurdle that makes me stop and think, and rethink , and move the date forward all the time - our 2 boys are autistic, the eldest just a little bit, the youngest is still in diapers, doesn't speak, doesn't respond to any requests.. So, yeah, I kinda feel irresponsible for thinking about another kid because there is soo much that coud go wrong.. :(

Hello! I've added you to our list (second post). If your dates change, just let me know and I will update! I think it is a hard decision to add another baby (I'm struggling with this as well) and must be doubly more so when you have a child who has additional needs. But in the end, if your heart is longing for another and you feel that your family isn't complete than I would go for it...things will fall into place :hugs:

Tara- I'm glad your appointment went well. Best of luck with the eeg. It's good that they are monitoring you so closely. I hope you got to hold Roxy...crazy she is already 3 months old!

Aww I can't believe Roxy is 3 months already. I found about then Christian really started getting more fun and doing more. I hope you got to hold her.

Afm, I have taken the last two days off work with this illness. I think im finally getting better. Christian is also feeling better.

No other news really.

I'm glad you guys are starting to feel better!!

Yeah I got to hold her for about 20 mins.She was crying off and on so I would bounce her around a bit.When I did that she calmed down and she can still pout it's the cutest thing ever!!!! :cloud9: I actually saw her do it when my mom was holding her. :haha:

It is crazy that she's already three months old!!! I am feeling more comfortable when holding her since she's not a newborn anymore and she's moving around more.She even had a strong grip on my hoodie with her cute little hand! <3

Welcome Pukite! :wave: :flower:

I think that everyone asks themselves that question when considering having a 3rd child no matter the circumstances and I don't think that it's irresponsible for you to want another baby. Right now we don't have plans for a 3rd baby so we gender swayed for a girl to increase our chances of having at least one of each for just in case we decide that we are two and through. I find out Saturday if my sway worked or not, DH is convinced that it did. I'd be happy to share my sway method with you if it did work if you would like. :D

Thank You! And I'd love to hear Your sway method - couldn't hurt to try. :) Fingers crossed that it worked for You! :)

Hello! I've added you to our list (second post). If your dates change, just let me know and I will update! I think it is a hard decision to add another baby (I'm struggling with this as well) and must be doubly more so when you have a child who has additional needs. But in the end, if your heart is longing for another and you feel that your family isn't complete than I would go for it...things will fall into place :hugs:
Thank You for adding me! :hugs:

Anyone have exciting plans this weekend? I don't have anything planned and there's even a frost warning tonight so it's going to be cold!

Not much planned here. Still sick so hoping to rest. Maybe pick up the house.

In other news, Christian is walking! Still crawls a good amount but he went about 20 feet tonight.

Of course pukite!

Tara- stay warm! It's getting into the 40s here tonight so a bit chilly but still too early for the first frost. That should come in about 2 weeks.

Krissie- congratulations to Christian walking!!! It is so exciting when they start getting mobile on their feet. He will be running quicker than you'd like too and then the chase is on :) Hope you keep feeling better :flower:

We have a quiet weekend finally!! Going to the zoo tomorrow and can't wait. It's been 2 weeks since we have been able to do a family activity and we really need time with the three of us. No other plans which is nice.

Posted in my journal, but our TTC plans may be derailed a bit due to DH taking a new job at the beginning of the year. For now, keeping as is and will revisit at the end of March. It really just depends how we transition during those 3 months and if we feel ready. I am disappointed but also know we need to make the right decision that is best for everyone. Mentally still thinking April but also preparing myself to push back a bit

Awww that's amazing that Christian is walking!!

It's cold again tonight here and another frost advisory.

Today I didn't do much at all so I had a lazy day.Tomorrow I'm going to the gym and my right arm isn't sore anymore. :thumbup:

That sucks about how your ttc date might get pushed back Kaity.Hopefully it won't be pushed back too much.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good didn't do nothing too exciting.

Yesterday my cousin had her son!!! His name is Jacob which I really like.She was team yellow through out her whole pregnancy.I could never go team yellow because I don't have that much patience to wait nine months. :haha:

Also yesterday someone texted me about my stereo that I have for sale on kijiji because they said they wanted to buy it.They asked if I could ship it to them but never replied when I asked where they lived.I'm glad they never got back to me because it sounds like a scam to me and why would I pay to have it shipped?

Yes it has! Not much going on here. I am still sick! I am hoping to be better this weekend so I can get stuff done.

In other news we have made plans with my sister to go see my dad for Thanksgiving. We have my seen him since last December so it will be nice for him to see the babies. My grandparents are also coming and they haven't met either of the babies so it should be nice.

For those that don't remember or weren't here. M sister had her baby prematurely at 31 weeks last year. He will be 1 year old tomorrow! So we have very close babies, both our first and both boys. It's really been so much fun.

:hi:
Well, tonight I dreamt of being pregnant again but couldn't feel the baby kicking.. So I can't decide if it was a dream or a nightmere. It was definately a result of my friend's visit - she's 22 weeks pregnant with a girl and has been feeling the kid move since week 15. I think it's very early, I remember first feeling my biggest one when I was already 22 weeks. Oh, nostalgic memories. :)
As for the TTC part - we're not preventing in any way since last week and my hubby is convinced that getting pregnant won't take any effort at all because the second baby was a "1 time" baby but I'm not so sure.. We had to TTC the eldest one 8 months and I underwent hormonal treatment.. I guess the second kid came so fast because it was pretty soon after the first and my hormones were still +/- ok. I've had a chemical pregnancy after that, 1.5 years after the little one was born, and I've had different problems with my health since then so I'm not convinced that baby #3 will come easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->