**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Hey darkriver, welcome hun! We were in WTT last time together too. :hugs:
I went ahead and put you down for August 2018, Baby #3 and hoping for a boy. Let me know if anything changes or if you would like to add anything. :)

It's a Cape Cod style house. It's 3 bed 2 bath with a basement, formal dining, 1 bed 1 bath guest house, and 3 car garage. DH is hoping to schedule a viewing for this Saturday. This is the house:

https://i64.tinypic.com/fktjpe.jpg

Just realised I have a September baby to born 11th of September 2013.

Heyy! Sorry I totally ignored this post as assumed it was for people WTT until 2018. Could you put me in? We are planning to begin trying in March so if I am lucky first time around it might not be a 2018 baby but chances are it wont be first time around!

You're more than welcome to join! I'll add you under March 2017 as soon as possible. Let me know if anything should be added or changed. :flower:

You're more than welcome to join! I'll add you under March 2017 as soon as possible. Let me know if anything should be added or changed. :flower:

Great thank you! :hugs: It is baby number 1 for me.

I kind of feel crazy for even posting here. I haven't even looked over here till now otherwise I probably would have joined earlier!

We'll be semi NTNP starting May 2018, but if I'm not pregnant by July we'll be trying for sure! Wanting a girl and may try to sway it that way. I don't know how much I believe that it'll help our chances, but might as well try!

We have two amazing little boys so far! We plan on having four children, so if we don't have our girl (DH says we WILL have one.. we shall see!) we will try once more! I do think there would be talks of a fifth child if we have four boys, though. I hope it doesn't come to that! I can see myself caving and trying even with four boys keeping me busy!

We also will be finding out the gender.

I will enjoy getting to know everyone during our waits!

I kind of feel crazy for even posting here. I haven't even looked over here till now otherwise I probably would have joined earlier!

We'll be semi NTNP starting May 2018, but if I'm not pregnant by July we'll be trying for sure! Wanting a girl and may try to sway it that way. I don't know how much I believe that it'll help our chances, but might as well try!

We have two amazing little boys so far! We plan on having four children, so if we don't have our girl (DH says we WILL have one.. we shall see!) we will try once more! I do think there would be talks of a fifth child if we have four boys, though. I hope it doesn't come to that! I can see myself caving and trying even with four boys keeping me busy!

We also will be finding out the gender.

I will enjoy getting to know everyone during our waits!

Not crazy at all. As soon as I held 3 month old I knew I wanted another. Would love a little boy.

Hi! Am I able to join here?

We will be TTC #2 in August, once LO turns 2

We'll be going team yellow again, although I'm sure OH will want to find out- this will be his first biologically, but I'm swaying more towards hoping on another little boy!

Not crazy at all. As soon as I held 3 month old I knew I wanted another. Would love a little boy.

I get crazy looks! I was talking about having another one right after DS2 was born. My stepmom gave me a look like "What?!" Might be because I just delivered and I'm talking about having another one even though the last time she saw me I couldn't even talk!

Let's hope we both get what we want!

Hello and welcome ladies! :wave: :flower:
I think I've added everyone in the right spot on the list with the correct information but feel free to take a look at the list in the 2nd post and let me know if anything needs to be changed or added. :D

Not crazy at all AliJo! I was talking to DH about what kind of age gap he wanted between #1 and #2 while we were still in the 1st Trimester with #1. :haha:
I successfully swayed :pink: with my DD, if you decide that you'd like to give gender swaying a try I'm more than happy to tell you how I did it. I'll be swaying :pink: again this time. :cloud9: <3

Alijo I'm the crazy one lol. We've been kind of NTNP since my DD was born last August and were going to start officially trying in March of this year but now I've discovered I am pregnant again! Our first two were close and call me crazy but I really liked that. They kept each other company and are best friends. I am a little nervous this time though because I've had an early miscarriage before and have been having some spotting already. Really hope this bean sticks and my rainbow DD has a sibling close in age to grow up with.

I feel even more crazy lol. My first two are 21 months apart and We're thinking about starting TTC in March which would make my son and this next baby only 18 months apart :wacko: Not sure what that makes us! LOL!

Alijo I'm the crazy one lol. We've been kind of NTNP since my DD was born last August and were going to start officially trying in March of this year but now I've discovered I am pregnant again! Our first two were close and call me crazy but I really liked that. They kept each other company and are best friends. I am a little nervous this time though because I've had an early miscarriage before and have been having some spotting already. Really hope this bean sticks and my rainbow DD has a sibling close in age to grow up with.

Congratulations on your :bfp:! Your due date is my DS's birthday. :cloud9:
I'll add you to our list of preggos in the morning. H&H 9 months and lots of sticky dust! Keep us updated as you have time so that I can make sure that all of your info on the list is up to date. :happydance: :dust: :hugs:

Congrats!!
Is there any you ladies would like to do before the next baby? I would like to lose weight (5lb down already) and move house. As my flat isnt big enough for two small people never mind 3.

Congrats!
I'm also on the warpath to loose some weight before we start trying. Having put on 4 stone during my last pregnancy I'm hoping to shift this last stone then try my hardest to keep healthy! Luckily our house move is coming soon, this weekend and we're out of this disgusting flat- we currently have lots of damp and mice! And our letting agency don't care one bit so this move couldn't come quick enough!

I'm also hoping to lose weight, I'm 1 lb down with 19 to go. We're saving money as well and I also want to start working towards my degree.

I am hoping to get into a good gentle exercise routine. I am also planning to start a beginners yoga next week as heard yoga is good during pregnancy.Any of you have any experience on that?

My fiance and I also have a list of things we want to do together before we TTC.

It seems like lots of you ladies already have kids. I am wondering what you think about with regards to finding out the sex or not for your first baby? Did you find out? Do you wish you did/didn't?:blue::pink::yellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->