waiting at 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I edited it out to stop this turning into a personal argument. Moral highground etc.

Hmmm. I only made one post to this thread (this being the second) so I dont really think its fair to say my post meant I cant let it go? Especially since it was my first post?

Sorry just dont know where that came from :shrug:

Edit: unless im jumping on the band wagon and it wasnt in relation to my post x

Yes, I edited it out to stop this turning into a personal argument. Moral highground etc.

You mean you decided to put your handbag away...:winkwink:

Hmmm. I only made one post to this thread (this being the second) so I dont really think its fair to say my post meant I cant let it go? Especially since it was my first post?

Sorry just dont know where that came from :shrug:

Edit: unless im jumping on the band wagon and it wasnt in relation to my post x

My comment wasnt aimed at you...or anyone specifically for that matter.....just a general observation :)

I wasnt aware we were in a discussion with each other......:shrug:

It might make more sense had you not edited your posts.......

It might make more sense had you not edited your posts.......

The original post said "mmm, spotted you in the last one too" in response to "another thread, trying to get the last word in". Realised it was provoking you to continue, so decided against it and gave you a decent explanation instead.

So, if you want to carry on... you can reply via PM to stop this thread descending further. I'd PM you but I have no issue, therefore am done here.

I dont feel the need to 'take this outside' so I'll decline, but thank you for clearing that up :)

Shame the OP can't show the same maturity as us Mums and Mums-to-be :D

Put your claws away! Its like feeding time at the lion cage... behave :D

Shame the OP can't show the same maturity as us Mums and Mums-to-be :D

I don't know, maybe I missed something...I've read it all...but apparently I'm not in the loop. What are you talking about?

Thanks Katy, I wondered.

I should tell you Asacia, I've seen how "mature" you mums and mums-to-be can be, it's pretty pathetic sometimes! Take now for instance!

I think she referred to the maturity they shown by just agreeing to disagree and leaving it at that rather than carrying on arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back