waiting buddies!

MrsDiaz

Reaction score
Well ladies haven't been here sing my loss this april:( however I'm looking for a new start and if anyone want to be waiting buddies with me that would be great. Im now 6 dpo! Im so nervous!

Well ladies haven't been here sing my loss this april:( however I'm looking for a new start and if anyone want to be waiting buddies with me that would be great. Im now 6 dpo! Im so nervous!

I'm sorry about your loss. :hugs: Welcome back! I'm excited for your new start. I'm 1 dpo, but I'd love to wait it out with you. When are you planning to test?

oh thanks luv. and hmmm maybe in about 4 more days :) , how are you dear?

Sorry about your loss MrsDiaz :/ how far along were you?

I am 2 DPO I think....made a ticker today to count down until testing day :)

I was just 6 weeks:( I cry everyday about it. It happened on April 5th my husbands birthday.

oh thanks luv. and hmmm maybe in about 4 more days :) , how are you dear?

I'm well! Thanks for asking. How are you? Only 4 days? I'm so jealous, but excited for you. I have soooo far to go. :wacko: Every little thing worries me too. I find myself Googling everything!

I was just 6 weeks:( I cry everyday about it. It happened on April 5th my husbands birthday.

how heartbreaking :( I know I would be in shambles if that happened to me. Best of luck to you this cycle, truly hope you see that BFP!

Thanks luv, I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Heya :wave:

Sorry for your loss, I've only had two chemical pregnancies, I can't imagine getting further than that only to lose it :( glad you're excited for this month though!

I'm 8dpo and testing Monday 14th, I have an 11day lp so due 15th but it's hubby's birthday so testing a day early :) would love to join you girls

Sorry for your losses :( I am on day 31 since miscarriage no sign of AF

Hey in 6 dpo...was planning on testing a week tomorrow at 14 dpo just for the fact i got negative results when pregnant with my dd so don't wanna test early x

Heya :wave:

Sorry for your loss, I've only had two chemical pregnancies, I can't imagine getting further than that only to lose it :( glad you're excited for this month though!

I'm 8dpo and testing Monday 14th, I have an 11day lp so due 15th but it's hubby's birthday so testing a day early :) would love to join you girls
welcome to the club!

great you can wait with us girls, im hoping for you!

7dpo should i test tomorrow? hmmmm... symptoms are hot and very warm, craving beans lol idk, tiny cramping, twinges btw on 4dpo / 5dpo i had an awful cramp! hmm....

9dpo today and bfn, but the tests I bought are promatris and they're renown for being absolute shite, they didn't give me a plus last month when I got it on another brand (sadly chemical)

I can't trust any of my symptoms due to taking the progesterone cream but I'm nauseus as hell after being convinced to have a drink then eating some sweets :x boobs are sore but worried they're going down :( how's everyone else?

I don't think i'll be able to resist testing tomorrow, but i'll buy a proper brand for mondays test to make sure :)

Is there anything this month that stands out for you symptom wise ?

Personally I started cramping right after bd which as what happened with my last pregnancy and now tiny cramping and boobs starting to hurt I hope, this is it!!!

MrsDiaz: Sounds promising!!

patienceiav: hope you're feeling better!

AFM: have had lots of mucus, specifically EWCM the last several days. tonight had some white creamy, maybe sticky EWCM so hoping that's a sign that I did actually ovulate and my body is winding down CM-wise! Trying to wait three more days to test...but I'm sure that will be too early. Boy I'm ready for this cycle to be over!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->