waiting buddies!

I'm getting more cramps now at 9dpo, i tests and negative :/ to early? btw I'm having a weird sensation in my vag lol like pulling?...hmmm how are you caringo? :)

hi MrsDiaz!!! Im 5 dpo today! :)

With my last BFP I got a stark white at 8 & 9 dpo and a nice line at 10 dpo! so it may just be too early for you!

Thanks Ladies! I think I'll TRY to wait until Friday (9dpo) to test :)

Tomorrow is D day for me, I'm expecting my temp to drop and to start spotting as I'm due af Tuesday :( bfn today :( good luck to us all x

Hi all, this is my second tww, and it seems like its taking so much longer than the first, im about 8dpo i think, so tempted to test but will prob be neg as too early, and i dont have much hope for this cycle as we only bd'ed once but i think it was at the right time.
Fx for all of you

I had the pulling sensation with my first pregnancy and I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: my pregnancy ended in a loss too, so I definitely understand your pain

goodluck to the rest of you ladies, have my fx for all of us :)

Hi, new here!..
im 21 dpo today (according to a period predictor app). No sign of AF, was due for it 1 week ago. Been testing BFN on HPTs, waiting for blood results from the clinic that were taken on Friday. Ive been trying to keep track of my "symptoms" and it seems like this is not in my head, im thinking there's a real possibility that I may be pregnant. :shrug:

I'm getting more cramps now at 9dpo, i tests and negative :/ to early? btw I'm having a weird sensation in my bag lol like pulling?...hmmm how are you caringo? :)

I'm doing well! Looking forward to testing on Tuesday but not really anxious or super eager...I'm fully expecting a BFN, but who knows! CD36 today, back to creamy EWCM! Not a lot but still there. ugh! No other preg symptoms though...but maybe that's a good sign - every time I've been convinced I was pregnant I wasn't, so maybe this cycle where I have no clue I will be! ;P

Hi, new here!..
im 21 dpo today (according to a period predictor app). No sign of AF, was due for it 1 week ago. Been testing BFN on HPTs, waiting for blood results from the clinic that were taken on Friday. Ive been trying to keep track of my "symptoms" and it seems like this is not in my head, im thinking there's a real possibility that I may be pregnant. :shrug:

Hmm, I really hope you are! Sounds promising! Do you track ovulation?

I was 23 dpo when I found out with my last pregnancy, good luck hunny!

hold on there! and good luckkk! yeah, I'm cramping and my lower back hurts, my back never hurt when af is about to arrive! my last pregnancy i knew i was pregnant because i would get dizzy walking up stairs and nausea when i cooked. I felt like the flu was coming, but idk

maybe!:) but I'm cramping so I'm anxious but i did cramp before so i don't knowwwwww:)

I am on CD 31 if you count D&C as CD 1. No af yet, but I did get positive OPK on July 8th, so I'm thinking I am 4 DPO, didn't think I would O this first cycle, but I did, so now I'm waiting for the 23rd to test. Still trying to decide if we're going to follow doctor's advice to wait 2 periods to ttc (I doubt we're pregnant from this cycle), try after first af, or wait a while before ttc. I think we'll be ttc after 2nd af for sure if not after first, but my husband is still thinking about it (he said yes, but I told him to take a few more days to think about it). Looking for some ladies to wait with! Feel free to friend me and send me a message :)

I'm getting more cramps now at 9dpo, i tests and negative :/ to early? btw I'm having a weird sensation in my vag lol like pulling?...hmmm how are you caringo? :)

Implantation occurs 6-12 dpo, with 9dpo being the average. From my understanding hcg is produced after implant and then takes a few days to build up to be detected. I would say it's too early and would wait until late to test. I know how hard it can be to see a negative :(

I think I may give in today and POAS! :p It's been two weeks since my (false?) positive followed by several negatives...I haven't had any pains or bleeding like I would think from having a chemical. I'm just going crazy over here wondering why it was positive?!

Well, I should know by morning whether or not I'm out this month. The dull cramps are getting stronger, still not full on AF cramps but have the potential to turn into them. They're getting stronger as I'm lying in bed typing. It's more of a consistent pain/tightness than waves of cramps, although I'll occasionally feel some fluctuation. Getting random nerve pain in my back too. Either AF is finally here, or I O'd late and this is implantation cramping...we shall see tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->