Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

yes, I had scans at 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks and at each the baby wasn't really developing. 8 weeks was no heartbeat, very small sac, and pregnancy starting to detach from uterus. My doctor offered natural, medical, or surgical right away. The scan was just last week and it took me a couple days to take it all in and do some research. I really appreciate all the support from you women. I'm so lucky to have you, a fantastic husband, and really supportive friends here at home! I'm so hoping to be pregnant again right away. My doctor is ready for me to start injectables as soon as I have a period.

When I lost my boys they wanted to take me in to give birth to them but I just didn't want to believe it! It took me five days to Ben walk through the hospital doors. I wished I had waited longer now but I got blood poisoning. I just hope you are ok!

You deserve your rainbow! Xxx

I'm so sorry about your sons. I can't imagine how much harder this would be with a pregnancy further along. We all deserve our rainbows! One thing in all this that makes me feel good is knowing how much all these children are wanted and how much they will be loved.

Always honey! And so so much!

I hope you don't mind me saying but I read your signature things at the bottom and I see you have had treatment for breast cancer. I just wanted to say woohoo well done for beating the monster!!! Your baby will have the most amazing brave mummy! :hugs: :happydance:

Anyone here have a natural mc? I am 9 weeks but baby never developed past 6. How long did you cramp before you bled? I had mild cramps all week, bad ones yesterday, and today almost nothing. Come on already, I want to get this over with! I bet a big bowl of ice cream would speed things up :)

Sorry you're going through this slg. Unfortunately I seem to have suffered most things in my quest to have a baby, so might be able to answer some of your questions too.

THIS MAY BE TMI FOR SOME PEOPLE
I had a tiny bit of pink blood and a bit of cramping to my right side, I freaked out and ended up in hospital wanting to make sure everything was ok. At the time I was 8 weeks pregnant but unfortunately the baby measured just 7 weeks with no heartbeat. I opted to go home and wait for a natural miscarriage. I had 4 days of cramping (like a period) and then started to bleed, it was brown to start and then went red. It wasn't absurdly heavy and then on day 2 of that in the evening, I had strong cramps, on and off, I found squatting through them helped. They were bad but not bad enough for me to not cook dinner :haha:!. I then bleed so heavy I ended up back in hospital the day after where it all passed naturally and the bleeding stopped instantly. Sorry if it's a bit graphic but I read a post that explained what happened and so I was prepared, I'd rather know than not. I should also say, I didn't have any painkillers throughout.

Sending you tonnes of strength :hugs: and a virtual kick to get it started :wacko::flower: xxx

Anyone else ovulated early after a miscarriage?

Hope we all have our rainbow babies soon! Good luck ladies! :dust:

Hi Teacup,

Sorry you find yourself here too. It's sad when I see a new name here.

The quickest I ovulated was this last time. I was pregnant with twins and miscarried at 9 weeks (they measured 6 weeks) I then had a D&C on 26th August. I think I ovulated within 3 weeks of that D&C as I'm now pregnant, even though we weren't trying :wacko:! So it's possible to have a quick ovulation but equally the time before with the natural miscarriage it took me 6 weeks to ovulate. Good luck, I hope it happens really soon for you xxx

Blue - I know how it feels to go off baby dancing, we've been off it a while now but I guess I have a good excuse not to these days :thumbup:! I'm hoping you've already caught it, especially if you don't normally ovulate this late. And I hope you continue to look tired, pregnant lady tired of course!:haha:

And WOO HOO for crosshairs! I see them, I see them! So now you're out of the baby dancing pressure anyway, for me that means back to big Bridget Jones underwear and no pressure to look "ravishable"!!:blush::haha:

Lindsay - It's so lovley you're 15 weeks now! I know it doesn't seem it to you but it's going by fast! Are you showing? Is your tummy getting hard yet?? Do tell us more symptoms, I love hearing about them!

SLG - And a big WOO HOO for you too, like Blue said, what a brave lady. Hoping you get that strong sticky BFP straight away :hugs: xx

Crysshae - How are you doing?? Any signs?? :hugs: xx

Literati - Dreams are the best sign! With all my BFP's I had dreams before I got them. I had a dream the other day I had a little boy and little girl and I was going to someone's wedding with them. I told hubby in the morning, and he asked if they were 'ours' and we laughed together when I said "hardly, they were gorgeous!!"!!:haha: I'm a firm believer in dreams for pregnancies, my mum always insisted on them too.

And we haven't agreed on any names yet, and I really don't want to know the sex. I did with the twins, as that was a shock but never got that far. But I want it to be a surprise, who knows how I'll feel when I get there though!:wacko:

Nina - How are you hun? Hope you're feeling more positive now? :hugs:

Teacup - How are you getting on? Any ovulation signs etc? :hugs: xx

AFM - No real symptoms, apart from back pain, slightly sore boobs and a stonking cold! Had a VERY busy weekend with family, glad it's over and I'm at work, it was THAT busy...!:wacko:xx

Hi Aleeah! So sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: Congratulations on getting pregnant again so quickly! How many weeks are you? Have you done a Clear Blue Digi? I haven't had any ovulation symptoms this cycle... until today! Lots of EWCM, will do an opk later today - I really hope it's positive. This is roughly when I would normally ovulate so I hope my body manages it okay.

How are you doing Slg? Has the bleeding got going yet? xx :hugs:

Hi Aleeah! So sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: Congratulations on getting pregnant again so quickly! How many weeks are you? Have you done a Clear Blue Digi? I haven't had any ovulation symptoms this cycle... until today! Lots of EWCM, will do an opk later today - I really hope it's positive. This is roughly when I would normally ovulate so I hope my body manages it okay.

Thank you, it wasn't planned. We were told not to get pregnant, as I've now had 4 miscarriages all around 7 weeks and so we were using the withdrawal method but apparently not very effectively, as here I am. It's still very early days, I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday.

We found out when I had a scan at my Fertility Clinic appointment, on my uterus to check if there were any obvious abnormalities last week, and there was a tiny sac with a yolk in it. I haven't done any digi's this time, as FRER test last week was much darker than the control line but I may do one tomorrow. I've another scan to check on viability next week and then a scan every week for the first 3 months.

Your symptoms sound very promising! My symptoms have always been tonnes of cm, so that's a great sign. Good luck, post us pics of your positive OPK if you get one, I love the POAS stuff!! xxx

tick-tock, tick-tock. Just waiting still. Thanks for all the encouragement :0

Thank you, it wasn't planned. We were told not to get pregnant, as I've now had 4 miscarriages all around 7 weeks and so we were using the withdrawal method but apparently not very effectively, as here I am. It's still very early days, I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday.

We found out when I had a scan at my Fertility Clinic appointment, on my uterus to check if there were any obvious abnormalities last week, and there was a tiny sac with a yolk in it. I haven't done any digi's this time, as FRER test last week was much darker than the control line but I may do one tomorrow. I've another scan to check on viability next week and then a scan every week for the first 3 months.

Your symptoms sound very promising! My symptoms have always been tonnes of cm, so that's a great sign. Good luck, post us pics of your positive OPK if you get one, I love the POAS stuff!! xxx

Yay I just got a positive opk! :happydance: Here is a pic of it! Will BD every day for the next 3 days now! That's what worked last time anyway. :thumbup:

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 7
tick-tock, tick-tock. Just waiting still. Thanks for all the encouragement :0

Sorry to hear things haven't got going yet, I found hot baths helped the flow. Hope things start soon for you. :hugs: xxx

thanks for your nice words ladies. I was actually diagnosed with breast cancer when I was pregnant with dd. I like to think we are both good fighters because we both made it through just fine (well minus my good fertility). dd actually went through chemo with me for my entire 3rd trimester!

Teacup...Yea for ovulation!!! Very exciting!

I've been using a heat pack on my tummy some. Not sure how much it will help with blood flow since I'm not even spotting yet. I'm going to ask my doctor if I can go in for an ultrasound this week. If the fetal pole is completely gone then dh is okay for me to do a d&c. I'm ready for one.

Blue, I see some crosshairs on your chart!! Yay :) Hopefully the doctor thinking you look "hellishly tired" is a good sign.

LL, wow, I'm impressed that you have names picked out. I think even if we find out the gender, we will pick a few names and then wait until baby is born to choose one. We also have a tradition like that in my family too.... apparently there is the middle name Louise or Louisa in every generation so we have also thought of using 2 middle names. I hope all those pregnant dreams area great sign!!

Slg, I also hope you can get this m/c over as soon as possible, waiting must be torture! I had a D&C and the recovery was very quick so hopefully if you do decide to go that route, you have the same experience. Yep, you and your daughter must be fighters! I agree with the others, you are a brave lady!

Aleeah, must have been a busy weekend if work is a break!! We've also had quite a busy weekend, lots of visiting and family dinners the last couple days. Today is a holiday and we are just having a quiet day in, it's nice after all the running around. Yes, my tummy is starting to get hard at the bottom and I can notice that it's more rounded around the lower part - hubby, my mom and sister notice too. I think to everyone else it probably just looks like I've gained a little bit of weight, lol. The weird thing I notice is that I've got a scar on my stomach (from just below my ribs to just above my pubic bone) and the bottom part is wider now, and turning a bit of a red/purple colour. Not much in terms of symptoms, most of the nausea is gone now and I'm just a little tired and finding myself getting out of breath quickly.

Teacup, yay for a positive OPK!! I hope you catch the egg :)

How is everyone else doing?

As for me, just having a quiet day to get ready for the week which is looking really busy. I've got appointments with internal medicine and OB this week, as well as my second prenatal screening blood test so feeling a little anxious about those... hopefully everything still checks out okay!

Slg - an ultrasound sounds like a good idea. I hope you can get this over with soon .

Lindsay - glad you have a quiet day after your busy weekend of family gatherings. Sounds like you have a lot of medical stuff this week which is nice but also tiring. I hope your blood work goes well and shows absolutely zero issues. It is understandable to feel anxious. :hugs:

Hey girls nice tp see the thread get busy again.

Slg sorry theres still no bleeding. Id ask for another scan too. Waiting must be horrible!

Id say both you and your dd are both fighters!

Aleeah hope the next couple of weeks come in quickly. The signs seem soo promising

Linds I wanna know of symptoms ! Can u feel baby move yet?

Nine how are you!

Nothing new with me. My possitivity is slipping. Think I might not have o'd know ... and keep thinking I ahould be feelinv lower back pain like before. Not feeling anything and next month wont bw happening as I away. I wont be pregnant before Christmas now.

Xxx

Blue - don't give up hope yet. It could still be your month! So sorry you feel discouraged. :hugs: are they doing another cd21 test this cycle?

Yeah tomorrow is cd 21 and bloods will be done then. Going to ask what they are testing this time as last time they didnt really say but was whatever determines if i O'd or not...

Figured out why my results weren't online. There was a full system crash over the glasgow area. Think its sorted now xxx

LL, did you have a good thanksgiving weekend? After all the turkey I've eaten over the last few days I think I may actually have gained some weight by my appointment thursday, lol.

Blue, don't give up hope yet, it is still very early days :hugs: Hopefully you get good news from your blood test tomorrow! When will you get your results? Most of my symptoms are gone now... just have sore boobs, kinda tired, and feeling hungry more often than normal. I don't think I'm feeling movements.... although over the last few days I've noticed something (occasionally) that feels like little muscle twitches quite low down, so not sure if that's movement or just muscle twitches, lol.

Could be movements linds. Exciting. Hehehe

Bloods taken this morning results should be back by the end of the week I think so we will see. Took another opk test and it was positive so I don't know what y body thinks I think I have had positives for nearly a week or so now! ...

How is everyone today? Xxx

SLG - Like the others have said, recovery with a D&C is very quick. I had my D&C for the twins on a Monday and was whisked away by hubby to Venice on the Wednesday and walked more than I've ever walked! Also got back to baby dancing over there too, so you can imagine I felt ok to do all that. The natural m/c took a little longer to get over but I think that was more psychologically I was shocked, whereas with the D&C I was more prepared in my head.

I've also heard a hot bath can help, so maybe give that a go? :hugs: xx

Blue - Don't feel down, you're certainly not out yet. Your temps do suggest you ovulated, FF doesn't easily give solid crosshairs. Mine were dotted for a long time when I was temping and I fell pregnant that month :thumbup:. Try and think of it positively, I'm sure you ovulated but IF you didn't at least they'll know now and can do something to help. I still think this could be your cycle, it's always the cycle no-one expects!:hugs:

Lindsay - So glad you only have the nice symptoms, I hope it is how they say it is for you, in terms of the honeymoon period of pregnancy. Isn't the second trimester meant to be the best??:thumbup: It's exciting to hear you may be feeling movements, you must post a pic of your next scan so we can see how much little bean has grown!:happydance:

Teacup - So EXCITING to see your positive OPK :happydance:! I've honestly never been as happy as the time I got my very first positive OPK, I still get comments to the post I posted then (back in July) as people think my reaction was so funny but so true. And my god, that is a positive OPK you've got there, no doubting that. Now get to baby dancing duties!:winkwink:

Literati - You must be close to ovulation now too? Are you on baby dancing duties as well??:hugs:

Nina & Crysshae - Hope you're well?? xx

AFM - So in a bit of a weird place, my husband did say he wouldn't be able to attend all my scans (if we make it that far) as he's busy with work. Which I get and respect, they plan to scan me every week from next week, so I appreciate his work are less accomodating than mine, so I can go on my own.

BUT he told me last night he doesn't want to go to ANY scans until 3 months as he's so scared of what's happened before. He loves me to pieces and he's obviously more cut up about things than I'd realised and I'm strong enough to go on my own and take whatever news they give me each week but am I being too soft?! I think I'll be fine if everything's ok but I don't want to resent him if it's not and I'm on my own?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->