Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Lol. Yeah the ice cream is the same as whole dairy. And full-fat cheese. I don't drink milk, so I gladly get my whole dairy from ice cream or cheese. :haha:

Mmmm, medicinal ice cream, I love that, lol.

LL, thanks for the b-day wishes and no need to apologize :)

Crys, I'm a fan of the real version of carrot cake, it's become a bit of a tradition in our family... everyone gets it for their birthday, lol. Well, I'm going to be honest and say that I secretly hope AF won't show up for you and then everything will go wonderfully from then on :)

I don't drink milk either, but I had DH make me a raspberry smoothie with cream and fro-yo last night! It was amazing. I am actually lactose intolerant but I am finding it is bothering me less and less as I get older... And I can deal with a bit of bloat if it means a baby sooner!

Mmmmm baby making icecream! That sounds like a dream!

I'm in Scotland too... Got a feeling I already asked you this... Hehe I'm on a wee island off of Scotland tiree. Lol

Lit sim sorry I didn't read that right sorry honey! Yes I hope it doesn't take longer!

Xxx

Blue - I'm from Yorkshire,I looove Scotland,have fond memories my dad used to take me and my sis camping every summer.

Lindsay- thank you :) yes its one of our wedding photos,I think its lovely but I'm biased!

I'm all in with the baby making ice cream!this thread is great,will have to send hubby out for emergency ben&jerrys....lol

Lgs the woman are funny here! Haha the photo of your wedding is stunning! Never been camping in Scotland but it is rather stunning in parts! Hehe xxx

Has anyone tried magnum minis? Im still raging about the fact that they stopped the limoncello flavour, but might get over it

Not sure what magnum minis are! Sorry.

Ok so I really want to dye my hair for fall but I keep avoiding it because I think I'll get pregnant and I don't want to expose the baby to any chemicals in the first trimester. But I am still not pregnant so I called today to see if I could get an appointment before I ovulated but the earliest I could get in was Saturday, October 19th. Now that will be CD13 for me, so it is possible I could have ovulated as early as the day prior (cd12), or the day of the appointment, or I might not ov til the day after. Do you think there would be any negative effects to dye my hair the day of or day after ovulation, when the baby would not have even implanted yet?

Yeah they are pretty good Linny haha!

Lit the way I think about it is that the egg will be made and if it's released then it's not getting the nourishment from your body anyway so I don't think the hair die will cause any arm before implantation. I understand your worry though. My hair needs done but I'll just leave it until I know for sure or not..

If I o'd when chart said I'm already like 3dpo! Would be nice to have o'd earlier than last few months! May the rest of the the tww go as quickly as already! Xxx

I wouldn't worry about the hair dye at all. After you ovulate the egg takes at least a couple days to implant and even then it's not drawing any nourishment from your body yet. Do it while you still can :)

This is absolutely my new favorite forum because you use ice cream as medicine. You are my kind of people :)

I guess I'm one step ahead of myself because I'm actually waiting to bleed after a missed mc so technically I guess I haven't had the mc yet. I'm anxious to start a cycle again so I can ttc.

Anyone here have a natural mc? I am 9 weeks but baby never developed past 6. How long did you cramp before you bled? I had mild cramps all week, bad ones yesterday, and today almost nothing. Come on already, I want to get this over with! I bet a big bowl of ice cream would speed things up :)

So sotty for your loss honey. I missed carried at 20 weeks so it might be a little different. Some of the ladies here will be able to offer advice. But.i say eat all the icecream you wish. Thats my prescription for you!

Xxx

Hi everyone!

I had my first BFP on our first wedding anniversary (5th Sept) and sadly started spotting at 6 weeks 5 days. Went for a scan and the sac measured only 5mm. I miscarried naturally 5 days after my scan. :(

We decided to ttc straight away, and I started doing opks as soon as the bleeding stopped. I got a negative cd 8, then a positive cd 9, and back to negative again cd 10! I usually ovulate cd 17, so not sure if my hormones may have messed up the opk tests? We BD'd cd 8, and cd 9 so hoping we have a small chance if I did ovulate early. I'd be 4 dpo if I did ovulate on cd 10. :coffee:

Anyone else ovulated early after a miscarriage?

Hope we all have our rainbow babies soon! Good luck ladies! :dust:

Take another opk around when you usually o i got really early positives and some later on too i was usually cd17.

So sorry for your loss tea! Xxx

slg- so sorry for your loss. I started bleeding before I even miscarried so I don't know what it's like in your situation. Wish I could be of more help.

Teacup- I am very sorry for your loss as well. :hugs: what were you counting as cd1 after your m/c? I did not ovulate early after the m/c but it did not take long to ovulate after the bleeding stopped. All bets are off after an m/c!

Take another opk around when you usually o i got really early positives and some later on too i was usually cd17.

So sorry for your loss tea! Xxx

Thanks Bluestars, xx Yep I'm still doing the opks as cd 9 just seems way too early. I thought yesterdays opk was looking dark again, but then todays was faint! I'll keep testing anyway. :thumbup:

slg- so sorry for your loss. I started bleeding before I even miscarried so I don't know what it's like in your situation. Wish I could be of more help.

Teacup- I am very sorry for your loss as well. :hugs: what were you counting as cd1 after your m/c? I did not ovulate early after the m/c but it did not take long to ovulate after the bleeding stopped. All bets are off after an m/c!

Thanks Literati, xx I'm counting from when the spotting turned to bleeding, which was 27th September. I spotted for 4 days and then the bleeding lasted 6 days.

Hi Teacup. Funny seeing you here :) I'm sure the other ladies can be more helpful but I have read stories from women who ovulated earlier than normal after a mc. Hope this egg is a keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->