Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Im well ladies, how are you doing. Im home today, did not go to work, i did not feel well. My cramps arent giving me peace. Maybe i did not give my body much time to rest. Good day, hope you are all well. Preggy mamas, hope ur beans are getting stronger by day. Take care

I think you should give yourself a bit more time. Its still so so early! Hope you are ok! :hugs: xxx

Slg - that must have been so scary to go to your mammogram. I am so happy to hear it was clear! :hugs:

Blue- that sounds like a fun trip but I do hope the baby is born early so you can get home for your fertile week!

Thanks... I am 5 DPO now! It is sort of dragging, but also not. :p

Lindsay- you sound extremely smart with your microbiology degree and a master's in occ. therapy! Wow...Good for you!
I hope you are able to announce to work next week. And I do believe you must be feelin your first kicks!

Mapha- I'm glad you stayed home. You probably should have given yourself more time. Do you at least get weekends off?

AFM - I'm just keeping very busy to stay distracted. I was able to attend an Advance Screening of 'About Time' with DH last night and it was extremely good! If you like romantic movies, you should definitely see it! I actually want to see it again already! And my husband immensely enjoyed it as well!

How is everyone else today?

Slg, I'm so glad you got the all clear! I can imagine that would have been a very scary moment!

Blue, sounds like a nice trip you have planned :) I'll keep my fingers crossed that the little one will decide to come a bit early so you can make it home for your fertile week!

Mapha, I agree with Blue, you need to give yourself time to rest and recover! I hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

LL, glad to hear you're keeping yourself busy :) I hadn't heard of that movie, I'll have to look it up. My hubby is not a big fan of romantic movies, but I do like them. And actually, it's more like indecisive than smart, lol.

Not much going on here. I'm going to Seattle for the weekend with my mom and sister for a shopping trip so that should be fun... just need to get myself organized as we're leaving tomorrow right after work.

Lindsay -
Well, according to my DH, while I was in the washroom after the movie he listened to people's conversations coming out and most of the guys admitted to really liking the movie as well. But, to be fair, maybe all the men in the theatre didn't mind romantic movies to begin with. :) but I do hope you get to see it!

A weekend shopping trip to Seattle sounds so fun! I hope you have a wonderful time! Have a safe flight!

Lindsay -
Well, according to my DH, while I was in the washroom after the movie he listened to people's conversations coming out and most of the guys admitted to really liking the movie as well. But, to be fair, maybe all the men in the theatre didn't mind romantic movies to begin with. :) but I do hope you get to see it!

A weekend shopping trip to Seattle sounds so fun! I hope you have a wonderful time! Have a safe flight!

Hmm, so if I can convince him to go he actually might like it... lol. That'll be the hard part, he is stubborn!

Actually we're driving down, it's only about a 1.5 - 2 hour drive (plus border wait times)

Teacup - Thank you, I barely saw the baby to be honest. By the time the technician turned the monitor to show me I was in floods of tears, so all I got was a pic for hubby but it looks like a fat blob!! I'm happy with my fat blob!:blush: Just relieved it's all ok for now. Just a wait and see if the placenta takes over when it's supposed to, as that's where the doctors think I might hit a hurdle. But if that is an issue I really have no idea how they'd ever fix it?! How are you? Will you be testing soon? Exciting!!:thumbup: xx

Hi Aleeah! So glad everything went so well with your scan. :thumbup: I'm okay thank you! Am due to test on Saturday, but may leave it until Sunday if I have no major pregnancy symptoms. Interestingly I have had similar symptoms to when I fell pregnant last cycle - so I'm hoping but not expecting too much! xx

Slg - So pleased your mammogram went well! xxx That must be such a relief after all you have been through. You are a very strong lady. :hugs: I hope your hCG levels are dropping nicely now so you can get on and conceive your rainbow baby! xx

Mapha - Hope you feel better soon and that the cramps and spotting subside soon. xx :hugs:

Lindsay - That's so exciting you are feeling baby moving already! Must be a strong little bean! :happydance: xx

Blue - Sorry to hear AF is on the way, :hugs: I'm sure your rainbow baby is just around the corner. xx

Hope everyone is doing ok! :thumbup:

Literati - I think you're right about all women with sickness having it all day. Today has been a much better day, used sea bands yesterday evening, and I've realised eating less seems to help and lots of water. I took my prenatals in bed last night and ate ginger biscuits before going to sleep and that seemed to work. First time in weeks I didn't need to get up in the middle of the night to be sick.

Movie sounds good! Hubby doesn't like romantic movies but he agrees to go with me and I agree to go with him to watch the action ones, it's fair that way. I think he secretly loves a romantic film though!:haha: I'm wishing your TWW away with you!! Glad you're keeping busy :hugs: xx

Lindsay - I'm sure it'll be fine when you do tell work and if they haven't noticed, then there's no rush, a week's wait won't hurt. Your little weekend away sounds really good, are you a planner and getting in early with Christmas presents?? I can't wait to start Christmas shopping! Hope you have a lovely time xx

SLG - I'm SO pleased your mammogram went well :thumbup:. I can't imagine how stressful having one would be after everything you've been through but you're so brave. And agree it hits you when you think you might not have children again. I was stunned when the doctor dealing with our last miscarriage told us to stop trying and in very clear words said, "you can't have a successful pregnancy without assistance, it's near enough impossible". It hurt more than the miscarriage but I'm hoping I'm proving her wrong now.

Blue - Maybe a break from it all will help and if you can still get back for the fertile week that's perfect! It's none of the stress, with all of the fun and hopefully a BFP to boot too!:happydance: Can't you come back regardless of the birth? Make up an excuse and escape back for a week?? You can still be there before and after that way.

Mapha - I agree I think you'd need more time. Everyone reacts differently to things and my body reacted differently each time. With the last miscarriage I was fine and on holiday 2 days later but the one before took me weeks to recover, my body was aching for ages. Try and rest up lots and lots, literally get lots of DVDs and have some lazy days, that's what I did and that's what helped in the end :hugs: xxx

Teacup - Excited for when you start testing!! Come on sun set, and then rise and then set again so we can find out!! Good luck missy, your symptoms sound wonderful :happydance: xxx

Crysshae - How are you doing?xx

AFM - So emotional at the moment. Woke up sad. One of the girls who was pregnant with me earlier this year lost her baby to trisomy last week and I just feel SO sad for her. I know I can't help her and I know she'll be ok, she'll have a beautiful healthy baby like so many women do following something like this. But it still breaks my heart, I'm good at burying my head in the sand and getting on with things and I know I can cope but it's so horrible seeing someone else upset. Just makes me so sad to think so many people have to go through the pain of losing a baby. I'm probably just emotional because of the hormones and this is irrational but I wish I could just give her her baby back :cry: xx

2moro will be 7 days after my d&c. So, when do you think I should start taking my prenatal tabs? Do I need to wait for my first normal flow? Thnx

My pregnant co-worker just came into the room and announced, "being pregnant sucks!!!!" Wow. I didn't even justify that statement with a response. Some pregnant ladies just don't know how good they have it! Sure, there are a lot of sucky things about pregnancy, but the lot of us would do anything to experience those crappy symptoms. :(

Meanwhile, I am suffering from heartburn and mild nausea at only 5 DPO which I KNOW is too early to be a symptom, and wouldn't be anyway because I get nauseous often for no reason... But of course this has officially started the symptom spotting for me. :p

Aleeah- wow, that is so sad about your friend's baby. :( I have heard a lot of sad stories about babies lately and am starting to feel it is a wonder ANYONE gives birth to a healthy baby.

I am glad you finally had a night where you didn't get sick in the middle of it. Sounds like you've found some methods to cope with the sickness! Good for you!

Same with me and my hubby. I go to some action movies with him, and he goes to romantic movies with me! The thing is, he usually ends up enjoying the romantic movies, but I am usually so bored I could scream during the action movies! :haha: So I feel I am making the greater sacrifice.

Mapha - did your dr tell you to stop taking prenatals after the d&c? I miscarried naturally but my dr specifically told me to make sure I kept taking my prenatals!

L-L, I did not discuss any thing with my gynea regarding prenatals. I just stoped taking them after miscarring. I was so angry, I even threw them away ):

aleeah, I was told that chances of me getting pregnant were slim to none. Even with help I was told that it could go either way. I decided I didn't like that opinion so I ignored it :haha: I still work with that Dr. but I just choose to believe that my outcome will be good. I did get pregnant recently so that is a huge step in the right direction. Now I just need to get a sticky one. Are you getting fertility help?

Mapha, I would suggest starting your prenatals now. They really are just multivitamins with a bigger dose of a few things that are good for pregnancy. It never hurts to take them and it takes a couple weeks for those vitamins to build up in your system.

I'm off to go shopping in my daughter's pretend candy store! I think she's "making some candy" because I told her she couldn't have any of our Halloween candy after breakfast :)

Will do, thank you. I need that take home baby next year. Good nyt ya'll

Hey there ladies.

Aleeah: Thank you for the compliment on my dress and pic. I just got married in March of this year :)

I went in for my blood test today, just to make sure my HCG levels are declining like they should. My level came back at <2. That's where it should be right?

Thanks again for all the support!

Life--hooray! An HCG less than 5 is considered not pregnant. I know you don't want to be "not pregnant" but now you can really start trying for a bfp! I hope I'm right behind you. My last HCG was still 1,000 but that was almost a week ago.

Sig: Mine never got above 56 :( so it might have been a quick drop because of that. I was 4weeks 5 days pregnant and it was 56, which I have heard is super low.

Yes, that is low. My baby stopped developing at six weeks and that's when my HCG plateaued at 22,000.

Life- yay for hCG being back to normal.

Did your baby stop developing at 4 weeks 5 days, or did you actually miscarry then? That is a very low hCG!

Hey Ladies, just been catching up with you all :)

Life & Slg - I didnt even have blood taken so never knew my HCG level just had to keep doing HPT's :( but hopefully slg you will be back to normal soon :)

If im being totally honest with you all im scared to take the multi vitimins! I didnt take them untill quiet late with my two boys as wasnt trying and didnt find out till quiet late on but with my last pregnancy i was taking them as was ttc and i had a m/c its the only thing i did differently and stupid i know but it puts me off taking them :/

My temping is going well its really interesting to see my temps rising everyday - if i can work out how to attach it i will lol! but its looking good only 4dpo at the mo but its really exciting :) (am i sad? think i need to get out more lol)

Looking forward to this weekend have a friends halloween party to look forward to and a bit of retail therapy :) One of my best friends is having a gender scan today so I will be spoiling him/her this weekend :)

I hope all of you have a great weekend, catch up on monday xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->