Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

well it's not good news.... my beta came back at 1400.... sigh.. and my ultrasound showed bleeding in the uterus. My doc called me at home (she's not even working yet) to tell me to go to the er. I asked her if that was really necessary, she said she would make a few calls to see if she could find an ob that would see me today, if not yes I need to be seen today. She said to hold tight for a few hours.... I am so upset... i thought I was done.. sigh.. now I guess I will be having a d&c....

KLS - I am SO sorry that you're having to go through another complication! This must feel like a nightmare for you! I hope you can just see a dr and not go to the er as that's always a huge pain. This really sucks but at least you got it checked out and now I'm sure after this d&c everything will go back to normal! :hugs:

Blue-

I *have* heard from Nina, actually! I messaged her the other day. She says she's just taking a step back for now and is having trouble concentrating on everything but she says she will be back soon to our thread ... Maybe even this week! :happydance:

Sounds like you are having a very busy holiday! I agree temping is a pain especially if you don't think you have a chance this month.

I do hope you ov on cd17 like you said! You have to have another chance this month! :hugs:

Life - I sure hope that you do get pregnant on a non-assisted cycle!

AFM - 11 DPO already! Shocking. I was a little tempted to test today, but still didn't. Still want to wait for Friday! I don't really have any noticeable symptoms. I definitely have PMS but no cramping, twinges or anything. I am hoping that lack of symptoms could be a good sign? My temp went back up a bit today so I am happy that it's not on the downward trend. I haven't updated my chart yet, though!

Hey ladies!

How is everyone? I've been bobbing about between 2 threads so i'm trying to catch up and remember what i last read 'n' said!...It's great to hear Nina's doing ok. Be nice to see her about again.

Lifeis - One of the cruellest things about my mc was the fact that my symptoms resurged a couple of weeks later only to be followed by AF....but I was pretty unfortunate there..The vivid dreams though are a pretty strong sign! Are you going to try and test soon? This is anecdotal - but loads of girls seem to get pregnant naturally after medicated bfp.

Blue - It is a right palava temping. If i wasn't data obsessed i'd drop it too. So, you're travelling about around O time then, or possibly not?

LL - I love that your hubby put laziness and pregnancy together. Whatever happens you could really string that out...Nope, can't do hoovering...just feeling so lazy right now. :)

Lindsay - Good to hear things are going good! How exciting to find out the gender!

Aleeah - What a beauty of a meltdown! love it...I mean, yes we can all hang our heads in shame after moments like that, but sometimes it all just has to come out. Did you have your scan recently or are about to have one?

Mindy - I agree with what everyone else says, sore boobs plus super high temps....they are great signs!

Afm got a bfp a few days ago and basically trying to stop being an obsessional nightmare atm. Still temping and poas. I'm hoping my second beta will put a stop to all this....(who am i kidding?) x

Kls, I'm really sorry to hear that you are likely going to need a D&C :( I really hope your doctor can just arrange it so you don't have to go in through ER :hugs: The procedure itself is actually quite easy, I felt back to normal the next day after the anesthetic wore off. I hope it will be just as easy for you. Hang in there!

LL, I'm really excited for you to test!! Can't wait for friday :)

Linny, congrats on your BFP!!! That's wonderful news!!! I'm so excited for you! Just so you are forewarned, the worrying will not stop, lol... at least in my experience at 17 weeks, it's still going strong.

Aleeah, thinking of you!

Kls that sounds horrific. Im sorry this is dragging out for you! Hopefully the OB or A&E sort it for you soon! :flower:

Linny waw a huge congratulations mrs!I dont think the worrying will stop but fingers crossed this is it for you! :thumbup: :bfp:

Thank you for the update on Nina. Hope to see her back soon.

Travelling around is an nightmare. I get travel sickness a lot. Andnits public transport im using just now. Xxx

Blue - I can totally empathize with the travel sickness. Public transit is the worst. I still remember the time I was in the bus to go to Uni and I had to get off after 10 minutes to puke and then had to call someone for a ride. So sorry you're going through all that! Does ginger gravol help at all?

Lindsay - thanks! How are you doing?

Linny - congrats again! I will definitely be taking advantage of the laziness for now. ;) my husband is always very doting anyway. I'm a lucky girl!

Blue - I can totally empathize with the travel sickness. Public transit is the worst. I still remember the time I was in the bus to go to Uni and I had to get off after 10 minutes to puke and then had to call someone for a ride. So sorry you're going through all that! Does ginger gravol help at all?

Lindsay - thanks! How are you doing?

Linny - congrats again! I will definitely be taking advantage of the laziness for now. ;) my husband is always very doting anyway. I'm a lucky girl!

I'm doing well :). Doctor had my screenng results and it was "screen negative" which means low risk for any of the trisomies and open neural tube defects, so very happy about that :)

Lindsay- yay, that's wonderful! You must be very relieved! Your baby is going to be one healthy little bundle of joy!

So sorry for the late reply ladies, work's been manic since I got back. All's well, babies measuring ahead now, at 8w+3d will update you all more tomorrow and read all the postings xxx

Aleeah - that is AMAZING!!!!! I had actually just looked at the calendar and remembered it was your scan today so I had just logged in to ask you how it went and then you'd already replied with this lovely news! I am so excited to hear the whole story. Congrats! :hugs: When is your next scan???!

So sorry for the late reply ladies, work's been manic since I got back. All's well, babies measuring ahead now, at 8w+3d will update you all more tomorrow and read all the postings xxx

Amazing news Aleeah!!! I'm so glad to hear everything is as it should be! Looking forward to the full update tomorrow :)

Aleeah: That's great news! Wahoo! I am so glad everything is going well!

Kls: I am so sorry! That has to be so hard. Stay strong girl!

Linny: Congrats on your BFP!!!!

I am going to wait to test for a while. I am really not sure when, because I truly don't know when to expect AF. I just stopped bleeding from my m/c about a week and a half ago, so it seems so bizarre that I could even be pregnant yet. I suppose if AF doesn't come by sometime next week maybe I will test and just see.

How long did it take after your m/c for AF to show up? (I was 5 weeks preg).

kls-I'm sorry that your mc is turning into such an ordeal. I'm really glad to hear that your doctor is paying good attention to you and getting you the help you need. I assume that with a beta that high you must have some retained tissues? Ug. So sorry. I hope this is over soon. :hug:

Will catch up more later. I still have a wicked headache. Doctor doesn't seem to think it's related to mc. I've tried extra water, extra sleep, ibuprofen, vicodin, heat, and ice. I think the ice might be helping and the vicodin takes enough edge off to sleep.

Hey ladies thnks for the kind words.Ihave been admitted to. hospital. ihave a. molar. pregnancy which has embedded into my uterine wall atthe scar from my csecetions. Apparently my uterus could rupture at any time so i am not allowed to leave. Apparently itsvery rare. They are giving me meds to shrink the abnormal cells. if that doesnt work it is likely cancer... and will end up with a hysterectomy.... what aday.....

take care ladies.

kim

Hey ladies thnks for the kind words.Ihave been admitted to. hospital. ihave a. molar. pregnancy which has embedded into my uterine wall atthe scar from my csecetions. Apparently my uterus could rupture at any time so i am not allowed to leave. Apparently itsvery rare. They are giving me meds to shrink the abnormal cells. if that doesnt work it is likely cancer... and will end up with a hysterectomy.... what aday.....

take care ladies.

kim

Kim I'm so so sorry to hear this! I'm sending you all sorts of positive vibes and some big hugs :hugs: I really hope the medication will work and you can get out of there soon. Hang in there hun!!

Oh my lord Kim you certainly are getting it all!I hope you doing as well as can be ! I really hope its not cancer and it can be resolved without any major doings!

:hug: lots of prayers for you xxx

Kim - I'm just so sorry, sounds like you've really been through the mill, I hope they do just manage it with medication. Thinking of you xxx

Kim - It's horrible you're going through all this, you're in my prayers, you'll get through this, I hope the doctors were just saying the hysterectomy would be a worst case scenario. Sending you lots of love :hugs: xx

Linny - BIG CONGRATULATIONS!:wohoo: So pleased for you! What's your due date? Are you getting many symptoms yet? I knew this was your month, your chart looked sooooo good!:happydance: xx

Life - I really hope you do ovulate and catch without medication, how amazing would that be? Like I said you can ovulate really quickly but not sure how quickly you'd start noticing symptoms?:flower:

Blue - I think we all hit a wall with the temping. I certainly did this last cycle, I thought we're not trying, so I don't need to temp for that but it would be good to know when I ovulate so I can know when AF is coming but everyday I'd be lazy about reaching over for the thermometer! Sorry you get travel sickness, I haven't suffered sickness apart from now from anything but the ginger biscuits helped lots and so do the seabands, maybe give them a go (they're not very attractive though!):haha:.

Literati - Your temps are looking very good still, it's nearly Friday... can't wait for you to test!! I'll be refreshing this page every 5 seconds waiting for your update (hhmmm, maybe this is why I hit busy periods with work!):blush::haha:.

Lindsay - Amazing news about the tests, so pleased for you. Hopefully you can enjoy things a little more too, I'm still excited about your gender scan and then the stories of all the impending shopping!:thumbup: I don't enjoy shopping for myself, as I always feel it's a waste of money no matter what I buy but I seem to love spending on other people!! Especially babies!! :baby:

SLG - I'm so sorry you're suffering from headaches. Sounds like you're trying everything you can to help relieve them. I know this may sound weird, but I always find if I get someone to give me a head massage it helps a lot. Why don't you try and get OH to give you a massage, concentrating on certain points?:hugs:

Crysshae & Teacup - How are you ladies doing?:flower: xx

AFM - Not much to say on the scan I guess, it was very quick and thank god an abdominal one (I'm not keen on the transvaginal ones, can't think why?!:blush:). Baby looked very lazy but heart was beating away, still looked like a fat blob to me but it did put into perspective how different my previous scans have looked. When I miscarried in May the baby was just over 7 weeks but was SO skinny, barely there but at least the scans show a chunky monkey this time! It's still early days but I'm happy everything's ok for now. Still haven't signed up with a midwife or anything, as the current doctor will do my 12 week scan too, and I want to save the excitement of the midwife appointments for when and if this is really real xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->