Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

LL, your chart looks great!!! I know I've said that before, but those nice steady temps are a really good sign I think! I'm really excited for you to test tomorrow :) On my first bfp, I had a negative at 10 dpo (and figured I was out), and then positive at 13 dpo (I didn't test in between) so don't worry about a bfn at 9 dpo, it's very very early! I hope your hubby recovers quickly!

Blue, that link about soy was really interesting, thanks for sharing! I hope it works for you!! Where are you in your cycle? Have you started your bd marathon yet?

Linny, it sounds like you made some really positive changes in your life, good for you! :) I agree with the others, you certainly didn't "deserve" the m/c and it wasn't your fault. It reminds me of what my doctor said to me after my m/c... she said it was her belief that no m/c was a "waste", it just helps your body get prepared your body for the next pregnancy. I am so glad to hear that your scan went well! I think this is your rainbow :)

Slg, sorry to hear that your having difficulty with the holiday plans, that's really too bead that your hubby and family can't get along, even just for the holidays. I hope your DD is feeling much better soon!!

Hope, sorry to hear AF made an appearnce :( At least this way you'll have a fresh start with a new cycle.

Aleeah, I'm excited for your scan this week :) I really think this is your rainbow! Your story about "the best rack in town" made me laugh, lol. On friday last week I had a someone ask me when I was due... that was a first :) I bet your DH will start getting excited when he sees baby on the ultrasound this week... that's what really made it real for my hubby. And yes, he has started touching my belly (but is not patient enough to wait for baby to kick, he thinks it's too early to feel it from the outside, but it's definitely not.... baby was kicking really hard last night and I almost woke him up to feel it and say "I told you so", but I was nice ;) )

Kls, I hope you're doing well hun!

As for me, been very busy with work and home stuff... doesn't look like it's going to improve till the new year either. We put up the Christmas lights over the weekend and went stroller shopping (just to look so far)... we also had an education in infant carseats from a nice lady who saw us staring blankly at the wall-o-carseats, lol. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day!

Haha your hilarious ! Cant believe that your going to be 16 weeks at xmas time !lol thats flew in ! Are you planning on telling people then? Have you told family?

3rd day of soy today. Doesnt make me feel any different at all. Im tired a lot and sleeping better (Im sleeping like im in a Coma) and less nightmares.. haha. So 8f its not going to help ttc then its gave me a break from them.

Thought AF was finishing tomday but its came flowing back again... nae luck haha. Whens your next scan Alleeah? :flower:

xxx

Hey linds just seen your message. We must have posted at the same time. Im only cd 4 or 5 I think. I cant remember greatly but AF is still here and still hurting now ans then. But as a woman we soldier on haha!

Thats soo cute hubbie is starting to feel belly more ! Hopefully he feels little one kick soon! Hope the business is good business and not the stressful headache sort of busy!! I got some car seat practice in with little B before I left. Not fun! Haha but really funny ! Xxx

Kim - Thanks. I hope I have some good news soon. Glad you're doing okay.

Slg - sounds like your timing was perfect this month. I sure hope you get a little surprise in a couple weeks!

Aleeah - hehe, I am so glad you enjoy checking my chart every day. ;)
Christmas sounds like a great time to tell everyone! And that is really sweet about your hubby wanting you to record the baby's heartbeat. It's so nice when 'manly men' suddenly show their soft side. I am excited to hear about your scan this week... Can't believe you are already 12 weeks!

Lindsay - Thanks! That is so good to know that you have had a BFN at 10 DPO and still gotten a BFP. When did you get your BFP with this pregnancy?
How great that you've started shopping! That must be such an exciting time!

Blue - I hope that soy works for you. Those comments did look compelling. Great to hear it's helping you sleep better as well!!!

AFM - I am SO, SO SOOOO anxious to test. I don't think I've ever been so eager for a BFP at this stage before! I have been thinking about it non- stop... So I know it is going to be UGLY if I get a BFN tomorrow. :( I am going to try to get up a bit earlier tomorrow to test so I have time to absorb the news, whatever it is. I honestly don't have any promising symptoms and I am SOOOOOO irritable, but I am still extremely hopeful.

Lit I'm so anxious for you! I really really hope this is your month!! Your temps look so stable ! If I had those temps I'd be hopeful too!

Xx

Blue, glad to hear that at least the soy makes you sleep better! I've got my fingers crossed that it will help you get your bfp too ;) Hopefully AF will leave you alone soon! The busy is a bit of both, got way too much going on with work right now, and also picking up the slack with making dinner since hubby is so busy now.

LL, with this pregnancy I got my bfp at 10 dpo but it was faint (and I didn't test before then). I felt normal prior to that besides some mild cramping, and losing my breath easily. I really hope you have good news to report tomorrow morning, I'll be looking for your update!!

Linds just realised how far along you are!! How exciting your little one will have all his finger nails and toe nails and everything! Hehe just needs to grow and become stronger and then he's ready to meet mommy and daddy!

I think sometimes it's better keeping yourself busy makes time god faster! I can't believe that it's December soon ! Where has the time gone! It was this time last year is began to get really sick! Scared to think it was a year ago! I was pregnant a year ago! Xxx

Xxx

LL-hang in there. almost time to test. I'm so hopeful for you this month. Can't wait to see your test.

I think I may have actually ovulated! I had good EWCM this morning and it coincided with my OPK getting lighter again. Very encouraging. We BD yesterday and the day before. I've done what I can do and now just need to wait. I got a beta done today. I will get the result tomorrow and it should now be negative from my mc.

Slg- Fingers crossed beta is way down and O actually happened! Hope you caught that little egg to! Xxx

Blue - welcome back!!glad that your are home. Hope AF is truly over for you soon so you can get onto next cycle!The link about soy was interesting to read, I really hope it works for you. And if it helps you sleep better...well thats an added bonus!

Aleeah - I laughed about your rack comment!had me chuckling. Well if you cant be given a compliment about the rack when pregnant then when can you! Im excited to hear about your next scan,the time is flying by 12 weeks already! How wonderful to announce to everyone for christmas,if hubby doesnt before! You so deserve this,I hope you can relax and enjoy soon.

Literati - your chart! It looks very exciting!my fingers and toes are crossed for you testing tomorrow. Good Luck!I will be refreshing the page looking for updates!sending you lots of good luck I have a good feeling :-D

Slg - sounds like you have it covered this month!keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope the tww flies by for you!

Linny - fabulous news that your scan went well!im so pleased for you.I hope you are able to relax a little now. This is your rainbow!

Kls - hope you are doing ok love.

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Afm - so far so good. I had some bloods taken today for hcg level and have to go back in 48 hours for more. Fingers crossed it doubles. Then they will book me an early scan for the week after to see if baby is in the right place this time.Sorry ive been a little quiet,just trying to take it all in and let my head adjust while not getting over excited. But im always here..lurking and reading your posts.Hope everyone is really well x x

Ljs - so great that they're monitoring you closely this time. I feel confident everything will be okay this time!

Blue - so sad that you were pregnant a year ago. :( that is so unfair that you still don't have your take-home baby. But so many of those people got BFPs on their first month of soy so hopefully you will too!

Lindsay - Bleh, the extra supper-cooking doesn't sound fun. I bet you're looking forward to your mat leave when things will slow down a bit again. :)

Slg - I hope your hCG is back below 5 and that you really did ovulate on your own! :happydance:

AFM - 12.5 more hours til I test!!!!!!!! I'd better plan a nice treat for myself for if it's negative. :s.

Blue, you're right, keeping busy will make the time go by quickly. I can't believe it's almost december either!! The year seems to have flown by. Here's to hoping you will be pregnant again very soon :)

Slg, that's great news that you think you may have ovulated on your own! Hopefully you caught the egg :) Sounds like your timing was very good.

Ljs, must be reassuring to you that they will be monitoring you closely this time. I'm very hopeful for you that things will go great this time!

LL, you have some great will-power!! I would have tested again (probably more than once) with a chart like yours. I'll be checking in for your update tomorrow morning :) Yes, I am looking forward to mat leave... I'm not sure how much things will slow down though... it may be a whole new type of busy :)

Lit I'm awaiting your test results and have all my fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Thank you all for being excited for me.

Here is the answer you've all been waiting for:

:happydance:

I am in such shock at this point, but so happy.

(What did I tell you guys about my right ovary!?)

Attachments

• tests13dpo.jpg
    tests13dpo.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 10
I knew it!!!!
Way to go right ovary!!im so so happy for you!!
This is just fabulous news which you have waited so patiently for.
Im not clever enough to do all the little dancing and hugging people,but rest assured I did a little dance around my living room for you!
Congratulations,bump buddy!x x

Thank you guys soooo much! When I went to tell DH he GASPED and hugged me which made it more real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->