Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Blue and Slg...Aleeah the Oracle has spoken!neither of you will be left behind. I wouldn't argue with her...she's pretty awesome lol.
Come on you two you can do it,full house!x x

Aleeah, I'm glad to hear your appointment went well :) Your blood pressure reading is a little high, but don't worry too much about it. Likely they will check it again... they don't usually medicate based on one reading. Do you check your blood pressure at home? If you're anything like me, I have a high reading 90% of the time at the doctors office (around 130 - 140/90) and at home it's perfect. I have checked my home machine at the doctors office so am fairly confident it's accurate. Your blood pressure will also probably go down over the next few weeks due to the pregnancy. I was on a tiny dose of medication until 14 weeks, and then discontinued as my blood pressure was too low (normal in mid-pregnancy apparently). I check at home daily and have been told that as long as it's below 140-150/90 - 100, no need to re-start the medication... it won't hurt the baby and in the short term it won't hurt me either. I will be watched more closely for the remainder of the pregnancy though as the normal trend is for blood pressure to start to rise so they are expecting that. You may also get extra growth scans after 20 weeks like they are sending me for. Sorry for the novel, lol, I have been well educated on blood pressure and pregnancy over the last few months.

Blue, glad to hear you had some "bonding" time with OH, as Slg said not all sex should be about baby making. I'm hoping you get a wonderful early Christmas present on the 22nd :)

Slg, I've got my fingers crossed for you as well! Sounds like it could possibly be the perfect combination of events :)

Blue and Slg...Aleeah the Oracle has spoken!neither of you will be left behind. I wouldn't argue with her...she's pretty awesome lol.
Come on you two you can do it,full house!x x

Hehe, I like that!! There's no arguing with the "oracle" ladies :)

This is such an exciting and awesome thread at the moment!!

LJsMummy - thank you for the vote of confidence in my Oracle skills!:thumbup: Now if I give you my husband's mobile number do you mind calling him and explaining to him I'm always right?! He seems to disagree a lot!!:haha:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new ticker!!:happydance: Can't believe you're more than 5 weeks already!!xx

Blue - Can't beat the baby dancing without the need to create a baby, it's nice not to shove a pillow under your behind after!!:haha: Or is it just me that did that?!?!:blush: I actually had a pillow specifically for this as I was worried there would be leakage and I'd wake later with a pillow stuck to my face... is that TMI?!?!:haha:

I'm hoping the b*tch of a w*tch leaves you alone real soon, so you can start getting back to pillow under bum post action!:winkwink:

Lindsay - Thank you so much for the advice, it's all reasurring to hear. I've been on lots of medication for hypertension before as they did the 24hour test (machine on for 24 hours at home) and it was still high. But then I exercised lots more and it dropped back down. I haven't done any exercise this pregnancy so far, as did with all the others and didn't want to worry in case I was overdoing it this time. But I should be getting back to exercising after tomorrow's scan... can't wait(!):winkwink:

SLG & Blue - You're going to get there very soon, I can totally see it in my crystal ball!!:flower: Seriously ladies, I just know it, I know I'm always a ball of enthusiasm but I just know it!! We'll be converting this thread to a parenting one before you know it where we'll all moan about the sore boobs from breast feeding and the sleepless nights and before you know it we'll all sound like our mums!!:haha:

Lit - Hurry back from work and reply so we can see more pregnancy tests and happiness!! :happydance:xxx

AFM - As you can tell, I'm still high off Lit & Mindy's BFP's!! xx

THANK YOU SO MUCH, everyone! I feel undeserving of all your excitement for you! You guys have made me feel so great!

Slg and Blue - Aleeah has awesome intuition so I would listen to get about your BFPs bein right around the corner. Yay, slg, for being in the TWW!

Lindsay - I am due on August 8th! Yay! Hehe

Mindy - sounds like congratulations are in order. A line is a line, no matter how faint!!!!'

Aleeah - glad your appt went well. I hope you don't end up needing medication although it's good they are monitoring!

Blue - woohoo for BDing! ;)

Ljs - how are you doing!

I am SOOO excited but also a bit in denial. I can't get in for my prenatal appt til Dec 30th which concerns me, but I know my dr will give me help over the phone if I am worried. I would like to ask for an early scan. I still haven't gone in for dr confirmation.

Aleeah- :xmas13: :haha: I was actually on the floor at your pillow comment! Let me just say you are not the only one to do and and I also have a spare pillow for the same reason! That was hilarious! Haha. Your right it's great not to have to pillow up! Haha!

Lit Im still on a high from your news haha. I will put my faith into oracle ALeeah! Haha :friends:

:flower:

doesn't everyone keep a spare pillow so the semen and the drool don't mix??? :rofl:

Wowwww! That's amazing news Literati_Love!!! Congratulations!! :dance: sorry for being a rubbish cycle buddy, I'm in on holiday at the mo in Paris and haven't been able to get online often. I haven't tested yet but I'm quite sure I'm not pregnant - no obvious symptoms to speak of! Have you got any symptoms? I'm SO happy for you! Yayyyy! :wohoo: xxx

Crys - Thanks! How are you doing?

Slg - I definitely have a separate pillow to prop my hips up too. :haha:

Teacup - Thank you, cycle buddy! Don't count yourself out from lack of symptoms...I don't really have any noticeable ones either.

My main symptom today was just some twinges and unique sensations on alternating sides throughout the day. They aren't painful or even very noticeable, but they're there.

I'm also very tired. That's pretty much it. I had a normal PMS of just being insanely irritable and craving things. So far still no sore boobs, nausea (although a couple times today I felt a bit 'off' for a moment but then it went away), or anything...but I'm trying not to read anything into that. I'm only 13 DPO and last time the sore boobs and slight nausea didn't kick in til about 15 DPO. That's normal, right?

So...sometimes lack of symptoms can be a good sign. I definitely didn't have any noticeable symptoms before my BFP last time either. When will you test? I hope you're enjoying your time in Paris!

will have to upload pics when i get back from work later, you ladies can tell me what you think as im still not convinced!! - another faint line this am - just went to the supermarket and bough a whole load of tests - dont tell my hubby though lol!! xxx

I with Lit a line is a line! Let us see we will help!hehe !

Afm- AF has finally stopped! So now awaiting O lol hopefully comes a little early this time!

Crys how are you? How is the new house ? Xxxx

I took it 2-6 (well today is 6 I havent taken it yet as ive been taking it at night) rather nervous now that ive mucked things up but we can only wait and see. Even a stronger ovulation would be nice. Wish I took it like 3-7 too as ive just read last night that 1-5 &2-6 have a higher chance of twins. Not greatly keen on a twin pregnancy though because of how I was last time and how it turned out last time. So hoping that because ive taken them just before bed on cd2 that it really counts as cd3 lol.... that rational or irrational thinking ? Hehe ! Xxx

Hey Ladies

LL super big congrats!!!!:happydance::happydance: I posted this on a different thread last night by accident LOL I was soo tired I didn't even notice lol

You too mindy!!

This thread is awesome!! I wish I was actively TTC!!

Blue and slg you guys are going to get your bfps next and then I'll be left all alone LOL that's okay I wish nothing but the best for all of you ladies!!

Aleeha you are hysterical!! are you this funny in person lol

AFM had my most recent round of bloodwork yesterday.. I'm down to 45!! which is great, I was 89 last week.. I'm feeling great and allowed to bd again which is awesome!! lol although it's a little weird to be using protection... I am on bcp and we're using condoms... just to be sure... hopefully I get the okay to TTC in feb/mar ish and then we could maybe have a 2014 baby along with all of you lovely ladies!!!

Have a great day!

Kim

However if its to be twins then obviously Im not going to be devastated. I'll be thankgul for what im given. Xxx

Kim dont worry I dont believe that I will be pregnant before the year is out so we will be doi g this thread together ! Although I do hope that you ladies stay around and keep the chatter going. Thays great that you and hubbie van have the bonding time. Hehe

Aleeah I want to know if your this funny in person too haha!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->