Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Crying happy tears for you LL...! :happydance:Sending you a big soppy hug!! :friends:

Over the moon for you lovely, over the frigging moon!!! :thumbup::yipee::dance::friends::wohoo::p:laugh2::D=D>:wohoo::hugs2::smug::yipee::thumbup::yipee::dance::friends::wohoo::p:laugh2::D=D>:wohoo::hugs2::smug::yipee::thumbup::yipee::dance::friends::wohoo::p:laugh2::D=D>:wohoo::hugs2::smug::thumbup::yipee::dance::friends::wohoo::p:

Some of those little men are from LJsMummy too :flower:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone - I know I haven't been writing on here lately but I have been checking in everyday to see how you are all doing!I am So So happy for everyone who has got their BFP's!! You ladies deffo deserve this H+H 9 Months to you all x x x:dance::yipee::wohoo:
AFM- I am nervous as testing this weekend. Got good symptoms though and a funny preggers feeling so fingers crossed!! hmmmm maybe i will test earlier lol :shrug:

ahhh linny thats last months :( I decided after AF arrived that this month we would just go with the flow and see what happens.

Have had a sick feeling in my tummy for 2 days, bbs really hurt and I just caved and did a frer oops there is the faintest line but it is a line.... I should have waited as now I dont know whats happening lol. Will test again Friday x

Mindy - oh wow!!! :hugs: A line's a line as they say! What dpo are you at (generally)?

Aww how amazing Lit I knew it your chart looks AMAZING !!! Thats a great big :bfp: wooohooooo! Haha

so many bfp!lol you ladies will be meeting up in the pregnancy forums now hehe no escaping each other !! Xxx

I think im 10dpo but could be 1 either way lol. Didnt even have the normal O pains so I dont know :) but dont wanna get my hopes up as it was very faint, so will test again another day but eeeeekkkkkkk

there is no doubting that line!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:
I'm so happy that this was your time. I know you have been losing hope recently. You must be beyond thrilled.

Mindy test again in the morning xx

im with slg lit u must be over the mooon!!!

lets hope we can squeeze I little one is before xmas slg! Where are you ? Xx

I would be happy to help the team out by getting my bfp this month. If I must. :haha: I actually think I ovulated two days ago and I had :spermy: in there waiting! Time will tell....
I got my beta back from yesterday. 4. Officially negative.

:wohoo: YAYYYYY!!! That's AMAZING news LL!!! I'm am SOOO happy and excited for you :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Way to go right ovary!!! And those nice steady temps don't lie :happydance:

What's your due date??

Mindymoo, a line is a line!! You should test again tomorrow ;) I also think you should post your test so we can see too, I love looking at lines :)

Blue, I'm hoping the rest of you all get your bfp's in december so we can celebrate all month long :)

Slg, glad you're willing to take one for the team :haha: Are you planning to test in a couple weeks, or just going to wait things out?

So excited for you too Mindy!!! Wow this is the place to be it seems, see Blue it'll be you and SLG next, this pregnancy stuff is evidently catching, got to thank Lindsay, she started it all!!:thumbup:

Just had my midwife booking in appointment, all fairly non-eventful except my blood pressure, which I was sure was currently under control. I haven't been checking it but didn't want to check and then worry, so thought not knowing was the way forward. It's at 140/100, Lindsay I know you have high blood pressure, is my reading bad? I guess I'll have to go onto medication for it again, had hoped I'd managed to shake it off! xxx

Slg - great news on the negative and fingers crossed for the positive to come! x

Slg - your nearly at the exciting time! Something could be happening as wee speak. I am still waiting for AF to fully go.

I'm not even in the sexy time part of my cycle. How ever OH and I could keep our hands off each other a day longer. 5 weeks is waaaay to long :blush::haha: was really nice to 'bond' again haha. Hopefully I don't tire myself out for the sexy time ahead! Just hope that i actually O. Not convinced that December will be my month. I have a feeling that someone upstair won't be letting me get pregnant this month so there's no chance I miss Christmas with my family. Lol However it would make my Christmas if I did. But I wouldn't find out till the 22nd,! And chances are I'll have my next AF over Christmas !!

All you lucky beggars who are pregnant won't be missing the witch!

Xxx

Aleeah your blood pressure is a teeny bit high. But certainly nothing to worry about. <3 xxx

Well a big thank you to Lindsay to starting the pregnancy so we could all catch it!!!

I am hopeful this month although I don't know how realistic it is that I would get pregnant again naturally. "they" say that if you are ever going to ovulate on your own it will be right after a miscarriage. Actually, on my medicated cycles I give myself a shot of synthetic HCG and that is what triggers ovulation. This month I just had made the HCG on my own :shrug:
Of course I will test!! Maybe 10 or 11 DPO. I don't want to guess at lines but I don't usually hold out until AF.

Blue: I'm glad you and OH had some "bonding" time. Not all sex should be about baby making. Aleeah says we are next so who are we to argue?

I know SLG we better listen to Aleeah! hehe if we must :p Id love a BFP for us both SLG !!

lol I'll be the looser on this page on my own soon enough if i dont get a move on ahaha!! xxx

no losers here. Just saving the best ones for last :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->