Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Hello Everyone! I'm back from holiday now, we were in Paris for 5 days and then a festival in the UK for the weekend - just got back today! I still haven't tested, and I'm 17/18 dpo today, cycle day 34 and no sign of AF! I haven't got a test so will have to into town and get one - if I can find the energy, I'm very tired from traveling! :sleep:

Slg - good luck this cycle! Your symptoms are sounding great! :thumbup: xx

Blue - That's a lovely pic! What a nice place to live! xx

Literati_Love - How are things going for you? xx

Hope everyone is good and you all had a nice weekend!

:hi: welcome back teacup. Hope you had a lovely trip! Sounds like you might be coming back to a :bfp: cant wait to hear all about your hols and when you test! Ill be on the edge! Would be amazing to get a little positive just before xmas :xmas8:

Linds glad you had a better sleep last night. I ended up having nightmares last night too. Mine was the stone angels that are in 'Doctor Who' google them. They are soo freaky! I dont even know why I was dreaming of them. I dont watch it! :blush: :haha:

Cd 10 and no sign of O yet. Still early though I usually O on 17. Ive started charting again so you guys can keep up from below. :thumbup:

Weathers pretty rubbish here today. I wish my cycle would hurry ! I want to be in the two week wait already! Slow cycle this time! I want it to be O time I want to know is soy worked to help strengthen O. :sleep:

Slg how are you doing ?

How is everyone else ? Xxxx

Thanks Bluestars and Slg!

I have had a couple of weird sharp pains - both when I laughed, it was this quick shooting pain in my uterus. I got this when I was pregnant last time so I'm really hoping! [-o< I'm testing tomorrow morning, OH went out and bought a couple of tests! Wish me luck ladies! xx

Teacup - you are very clearly pregnant. I can't wait til you test!

Lindsay - that was probably the best move to go home after seeing the parking lot! Haha. And I'm glad your pillow mound helped you sleep.

Blue - hopefully your body is just working on that mammoth egg.

AFM - still no reason symptoms. If I really poke at myself, my nipples are a bit sore but not my boobs at all. I am starting to get a bad feeling about this pregnancy. :(

Teacup- your so getting a bfp tomorrow morning !!

Lit your still so early they will come. Or maybe you will be a lucky one who won't get anything ! Xxx

Teacup - love the chilled attitude going on! Can't wait to see test! X

Blue - the beach looks lovely, I used to live near beach on the west coast...loved it. Now it's just the Clyde ;) I wish your tww would hurry too, I'm curious about soy having since read a lot of good stuff. X

LL- My friend never got sore boobs with any of her 3 healthy pregnancies. Mine were on fire during my mc...and after! Your test line was strong, and sickness shouldn't hit for a while yet....if at all! I know symptoms are our best friend for reassurance but nothing about them guarantees anything as you know...although I really appreciate how tough this all is x

Afm, spotting again, mild. Got v upset, called epu and they thought it wasn't an issue. I did though and booked private scan. Also tried Doppler with df and got what we think is beans heartbeat, extremely rapid non-whooshing beat. I tried again later and couldn't find again so have resigned self to waiting again. Bean is making me grey and they're not even born yet. Xx

Linny - I hope your concerns are eased with the private scan. When will it be?

LL - It's completely normal to have absolutely no symptoms this early....as well as all through a pregnancy for that matter. Every pregnancy is different.

Teacup - Wishing you a BFP on those tests your hubby is picking up!

Lindsay - A good pillow between your legs while sleeping on your side with your legs curled up does wonders for your back.

Blue - I hope your hubby gets better quickly. Sperm take roughly 72 days to develop before they are released as mature sperm.

ljs - Like everyone else has said, twinges and such are completely normal during pregnancy, especially the first weeks. I hope you see a tiny little one in the exact right spot with a quick heartbeat on Wednesday.

Slg - Fingers crossed those signs are leading to your BFP!

AFM - With moving and everything, we haven't talked about it at all. I didn't get my 21-day test done due to not following my cycles while moving and such. My next cycle should be starting in this week some time. It was short last month....probably from the stress of moving and such. I'm going to try and follow it this month and get that test done so at least I know where I stand...and hopefully DH and I will get some alone time to talk about what we wanna do.

I still keep going back and forth about what we should do. At times, I think maybe this was a sign we should just be done, but then something happens that shows me how much I still want this. The 50-year-old lady working at a store I frequent got pregnant naturally and is currently about 8 weeks along. Then my niece, who was 4 weeks ahead of me when I had my first miscarriage, had her baby shower last Sunday. I could look at her and talk to her, but every time something was mentioned about due dates or the baby's size, having sonograms, or even being uncomfortable, my heart would just sink for a few minutes. :shrug: I don't know what we're gonna do....

Blue - Thanks. :) How is the waiting going?

Linny - That is good to know about your friend. Everyone knows a symptomless pregnant person who has had healthy babies (including me), but it's so hard to convince yourself of when it's actually you.

So sorry your little baby is causing you so much stress. Of course the spotting is a concern and I'm glad you booked a private scan. I hope it offers you lots of reassurance. That is pretty neat you might have heard the heartbeat. I think that's a good sign. :) :hugs:

Crys- Thanks...it's just so weird when you don't even "feel" pregnant yet! Eeek.

That is very understandable that you're having trouble deciding if you want to TTC again. There are so many factors to consider. Whatever you decide, I hope you are very happy with that decision. :hugs:

Lindsay - As for your husband taking the brunt of your irritability, mine has done the same, sadly. I am able to keep myself together at work, but then all that pent up irritability comes bursting out once I get home, and poor dh has had to deal with me snapping at him quite a bit lately. When I thought about pregnancy symptoms, I really didn't expect to be so irritable, but I guess it does make sense! Glad I'm not the only sufferer, though. ;)

AFM - I would just like to announce: MY BOOBS ARE (KIND OF) SORE!!!!!!!!!!

:haha: It might possibly from poking and prodding them all day, but they really do feel a bit sore now, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I know symptoms are no guarantee, but I would still feel a lot better to have them. :)

I just had a horrible junk food fest...I won't even admit what I ate - but don't worry, I had lots of fruits and veggies before this. ;) I am SOOOO bloated I look about 20 weeks. It's shocking.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I got a BFP! :happydance: :wohoo:

I really hope this bean sticks, I'll be testing again on Sunday to make sure the line is getting darker. [-o<

Cryss - So you were considering possibly not trying again? Or waiting? It's a tough call, I had just the one early loss and hopefully (touch wood) the spotting here means nothing. But...I can really understand why more than one loss would give pause for thought. But yes....since you have potential test results etc maybe something in those will give you a more decisive position? I guess every couple has to weigh up the emotional and relationship costs of losses, and what might be gained by going ahead and trying again. I think women who make either decision, to stop or to keep going, are very brave. (The scan is this evening at 6pm) X

LL - Hooray for your sore boobs! You are going to rue the day you prayed for those bad boys. Tips for sleeping on your front - you can't ! :) hee hee! X

Afm - spotting seems to have stopped since yesterday, basically it was browny/pinky stuff in cm. I don't know what to think any more, but i've been keeping myself busy and trying to keep smiling X

Wooow Teacup!! I knew you would! Upload a wee photo and help our addiction with poas haha!! :haha:

Crys- It is a difficult choice to make. There has been many time when Dons and I have thought of giving up. But its soo difficult because its something I (we) have always wanted ! Why dont you guys take a more relaxed approach for 6months or so and say "we wont actively try but not not try" like just go with the flow and if it happens then its supposed to be and if not then you guys can think about it again.

Lit- Wooow for sore boobs!!! (i think haha).

Aleeah- when is your next scan?

Linds - how is your babybumb doing is he partying in there?

Slg - how are you doing are you symptom spotting yet?

Linny- How are you when is your scan?

AFM- I tried softcups for the first time last night. They are soo easy to use! (i think if i did it right haha). OH and i wernt supposed to bd last night but it was a spir of the moment one again... lol no sign of O for me all opks neg so far and no o pain or anything... boobs have swelled a little though as Dons keeps telling me... haha. apart from that nothing new!! xxx
xxx

Sorry I've been missing for a few days ladies, I've worked long days everyday, including the weekend! It's always busy running up to Christmas.

Teacup - I'm jumping up and down with you!! So excited for you!! Such fantastic news! This thread is going mad at the moment in the best way possible!:yipee::happydance::wohoo::dance::yipee:

Linny - Try not to worry about the spotting, I still get spotting, had some just the other day and I'm at 13 weeks now. I don't know why it happens and it's certainly worrying when you don't know if everything is ok or not but try and stay positive. I'm living breathing proof it can amount to nothing.

I've got everything crossed for you but I'm really hopeful it's all ok :hugs: xxx

Crysshae - It's so lovely to have you back. I'm glad the house move went well and you've settled into your new house. I always think the bit after you move is so exciting, especially just before Christmas, it's the bit before that's horribly stressful, hopefully it'll all be stress free for you now. :thumbup:

Yes hubby went to scan last week, baby was upside down again, but sonographer showed us the brain and organs etc, hubby was a bit freaked out but it's definitely made him more positive about this one being sticky, now having seen it. He's not around for the next scan appointment, which is the normal 20 week scan in January, he doesn't seem that bothered to be missing it but I might move it anyway, as don't want him feeling left out closer to the time.

Whatever decision you decide to make with trying again or not, just make sure it's what you both want to do. We'll all support you whatever you decide. But if you do want to try again, just know it's not too late at all :hugs: xxx

Blue - What a fantastic photo, I'm so jealous of your beauitful walk. If I go for a walk around here, it's either concrete paths or horse poo!!:haha: Neither of which is that appealing!!! I'm also impatiently waiting your ovulation news, I'm jealous of your baby dancing fun to come too! I hope hubby feels better, I'm sure his little swimmers will still make their way up, remember it just takes 1 xxx

I'm praying really hard this is your month and you get the best Christmas present ever, and a wonderful start to 2014 :happydance: xxx

Lindsay - So lovely your little man is now kicking in different places!:thumbup: I too have an anterior placenta too, which explains the fact I struggled to hear babies heartbeat on the doppler for so long (doesn't explain the heartless cat but we'll leave that one!:haha:).

I don't think it's too early for you to be shopping for strollers at all, you're more than halfway through now and little one will need lots of things, so it's best to be all planned and prepared. :flower:

LJsMummy - I still have pain on my right side and would have been worried had it not been for the scans but I know for a fact the baby is always on the left, so not sure why the right side hurts, other than that's where my fibroids are, though apparently this still shouldn't cause any pain. Try not to worry, although I'm sure it's hard not to, thinking of you and little bubs :friends: xxx

Lit - Remember I had absolutely no symptoms with this one and it's been sticky so far. Even my boobs weren't sore for ages, or in fact bigger for ages, now they seem to live in a different post code to me most days (a southern post code!!!):blush::haha:. I'm excited for you to be in the early excited part, don't worry about being cranky, I've been a ball of emotions for months now!

Your dream made me laugh, if anyone was going to get into trouble for long posts it would be me!! :rofl:

Also loved your comment about your shopping experience with your friend, that's how it is with me and hubby, we both aren't keen shoppers (especially together!) and so end up mumbling to each other and leaving pretty sharpish! The only thing that seems to make us happy when we're out shopping is the lunch break! :blush:xx

SLG - I hope AF doesn't show and you get a glorious surprise BFP instead! Have you been symptom spotting at all?:hugs:

I'm sorry about your friend, it's not easy watching someone else's pain, especially when you've been through it yourself too. Sending her lots of hugs and strength, she's lucky to have a friend as caring as you :thumbup:xx

Mindy - You made me laugh about a drawer full of pregnancy tests! I was like that with all the others but because of the scans with this one, I was definitely ok with not testing, which in fact saved me a small fortune!:winkwink: Pregnancy tests are so expensive, especially FRER's!! The IC's never really seemed all that good for me.

Oh and I can totally see a line on the first test photo, when are you testing again? xx

AFM - I'm glad I gave you all a giggle with my bum story! I feel the need to clarify, nothing normally goes up my bum, except maybe the odd sonographer pole maybe!?:blush::haha:

I'm well, had a few light headed spells again but I guess that's normal, need to remember to eat regularly. I'm now under normal pregnancy care (bar the blood pressure) so next scan is 20 week one. I will miss seeing bubba but it's also nice to be able to work a whole week without having to take an afternoon off (always seemed the scans were on the busiest days at work).

xxx

Thank you girls! xxx :hugs:

Here is a pic Blue! It is a medium - faint line (looks darker in person!), I'm hoping for a darker one on Sunday. Symptoms wise, I have sore achy boobs, and a mild cramp if I stand up quickly or laugh suddenly. That's all for now! I need to get past 7 weeks which is when I miscarried last time and then I'll relax slightly. I'm really praying this one stays. xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4173.jpg
    IMG_4173.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations Teacup!!! No doubting that line!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Here is a pic Blue! It is a medium - faint line (looks darker in person!), I'm hoping for a darker one on Sunday. Symptoms wise, I have sore achy boobs, and a mild cramp if I stand up quickly or laugh suddenly. That's all for now! I need to get past 7 weeks which is when I miscarried last time and then I'll relax slightly. I'm really praying this one stays. xxx

I can totally see it thats fab!!! Huge congratulations! !!!! :happydance::hugs:

You are well and truly:
  • Knocked Up
  • Up the Duff
  • In the Family way
  • Bun in the Oven
  • Up the Spout

Beautiful line, so happy for you!! :hugs:

SlG (and crys if you decide your deffo trying) its up to us to get our bfp this cycle! Xxx

Hi ladies

Teacup congratulations!!! :hug:

Thank you so much everyone for your words of reassurance and kindness. They are so much appreciated. Im trying to relax but its nearly impossible. My scan is tomorrow at 10.30 so I shall make sure I come and update. Still having the pains,although they arent any worse,and ive also had a few on the opposite side (which can't be a tube as there isnt one there). Sickness has kicked in the past few days, so Im hoping that these are all good signs and not just my body playing cruel tricks. No bleeding,which was my first symptom last time.Im terrified what tomorrow will bring, but need to know either way.
Sorry ive not posted much this week,ive tried to avoid ectopic thread stalking and googling as much as possible!
Keeping busy tonight wrapping christmas presents and decorating the tree.
Hope you are all well,thank you for everyones support as always x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->