Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Tea - family's are hard. They think they are doing these things for the right reasons! My family are the same. Please don't worry that things are going the same way your still super early! Have you had bloods taken yet to see what's happening ?

Lit - we are totally on your side haha! I'd just get stuck behind the snow until Dons had to shovel the drive haha ! Xxx

What do you think? These are my tests from this morning.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...as-tests-let-guessing-begin.html#post30781561

ooh sara I see somthing... fingers crossed, can't wait for tomorrow's test!!! :)

There is def a line in the third pic! Can't wait to see tomorrows! :happydance:

Tea - family's are hard. They think they are doing these things for the right reasons! My family are the same. Please don't worry that things are going the same way your still super early! Have you had bloods taken yet to see what's happening ?

Lit - we are totally on your side haha! I'd just get stuck behind the snow until Dons had to shovel the drive haha ! Xxx

Nope no bloods. I didn't think you could easily get bloods done in the UK? I'll do my test and see if it's darker and then will relax a little if it is. Boobs are tender again now so maybe everything is okay at the mo. :thumbup:

Teacup - so sorry your mom shared about your m/c without permission. That really is so frustrating. And I am sorry your boobs don't hurt much today. Mine still barely hurt as well but they hurt a lot more last night before bed so I think maybe they feel better during the day and then gradually get more sore in the evening. I feel like this pregnancy is going the exact same way as the last as well. I keep expecting to have spotting at any minute. It's way too hard to believe things are goin well when I'm not even nauseous at all.

Slg - I think I are a squinter on the third. I so hope this is it for you!

Teacup - so sorry your mom shared about your m/c without permission. That really is so frustrating. And I am sorry your boobs don't hurt much today. Mine still barely hurt as well but they hurt a lot more last night before bed so I think maybe they feel better during the day and then gradually get more sore in the evening. I feel like this pregnancy is going the exact same way as the last as well. I keep expecting to have spotting at any minute. It's way too hard to believe things are goin well when I'm not even nauseous at all.

Slg - I think I are a squinter on the third. I so hope this is it for you!

Thanks Lit. Me too! I've noticed my boobs seem more sore in the evening too. Perhaps that's just how it is. :thumbup:

My sister-in-law still has morning sickness even though she's sadly miscarrying. So nausea isn't always a sure sign things are okay. I don't think there are any sure signs until you get a scan. We'll just have to stay positive and try not to symptom spot! Impossible - I know! xxx

I have every faith that all your babies will be perfect guys! I know its hard to believe it but just try stay as relexdd as pos. Im sure you can get bloods done easily I went to the doctors and ask them to do it. Lol.

Big hugs to you guys xxx

I have every faith that all your babies will be perfect guys! I know its hard to believe it but just try stay as relexdd as pos. Im sure you can get bloods done easily I went to the doctors and ask them to do it. Lol.

Big hugs to you guys xxx

Thanks Blue! xxx :hugs:

I definitely see a line on the third pic, Sara! I hope it's your BFP!

Teacup - I'm looking forward to seeing the darker line on your next test, showing you everything is progressing nicely!

I hope you are all doing well. We are freezing in Texas, not used to this. Lol.

I did realise Texas got cold haha. Id love to go to Texas xxx

LL - my boobs get progressively worse as the day wears on. I wake up thinking I've hardly any symptoms, come nightfall I can't touch the buggers......so, reckon that's pretty normal! X

Thanks Crys ! It will happen one day. Ive wanted to visit since I was a child. Haha. Xxx

We talk about moving to Texas in a few years. It's a good place for hubby's job. Freak storm now though. We've bee below 0 in Colorado.

Teacup - Yeah, the evening sore boobs have to be a thing.

I understand that having symptoms is not a sure thing. But having no symptoms is even more disconcerting to me since that is what happened last time so that is what I attach to something going wrong. Everyone has their different things that they associate with things going wrong based on personal experience. For me, I would feel a lot better feeling like my pregnancy was actually progressing by getting some more symptoms.

I am having a very down day about this pregnancy and feel fairly convinced the baby is already dead. I feel betrayed by my doctor that she never called me and that I have no way of getting an early ultrasound now. I -need- some reassurance that this baby is alive because I'm going crazy. DH is feeling the same way and doesn't really feel convinced the baby will live. It's just the worst feeling, having all this impending doom. We both feel as if we could no longer even function if we lost this baby.

Linny - That is very good to know that your boobs get more sore towards the evening as well. Are you still feeling nauseous these days? Have you tried the doppler again lately or is dh still keeping that away from you?

Crys - Crazy...I didn't know Texas ever got cold either. But count your blessings because it was -41 C with the windchill today here. It's just hideous outside.

AFM - As you can probably all tell, I am down and grumpy today. I hope you all have a good weekend.

Teacup - Yeah, the evening sore boobs have to be a thing.

I understand that having symptoms is not a sure thing. But having no symptoms is even more disconcerting to me since that is what happened last time so that is what I attach to something going wrong. Everyone has their different things that they associate with things going wrong based on personal experience. For me, I would feel a lot better feeling like my pregnancy was actually progressing by getting some more symptoms.

I am having a very down day about this pregnancy and feel fairly convinced the baby is already dead. I feel betrayed by my doctor that she never called me and that I have no way of getting an early ultrasound now. I -need- some reassurance that this baby is alive because I'm going crazy. DH is feeling the same way and doesn't really feel convinced the baby will live. It's just the worst feeling, having all this impending doom. We both feel as if we could no longer even function if we lost this baby.

Linny - That is very good to know that your boobs get more sore towards the evening as well. Are you still feeling nauseous these days? Have you tried the doppler again lately or is dh still keeping that away from you?

Crys - Crazy...I didn't know Texas ever got cold either. But count your blessings because it was -41 C with the windchill today here. It's just hideous outside.

AFM - As you can probably all tell, I am down and grumpy today. I hope you all have a good weekend.

Don't worry Lit :hugs: I'm sure everything is fine, symptoms take a while to gear up and some ladies have lots and some don't have any. Phone your doctor on Monday if you're still worried. :hugs: Have a lovely weekend, and stay positive! xxx

Teacup - :hugs: Thanks. Are you testing tomorrow to see if you get a darker line? I am hoping for the best for you and I do hope you can stay positive as well.

Emma, I love your idea for sharing the news about a new pregnancy! I really hope this is your month so you can use it :)

LL, sorry to hear your doctor STILL hasn't gotten back to you and that you're having a rough day... those early days are soooo hard, especially after a loss. I totally understand :hugs: I suppose though, if the doctor didn't think it was urgent, your results were probably what he/she was expecting. Have you done one of those tests with the conception indicator? Those can also give you an idea about your hcg levels without having to see the doctor. A little nerve wracking to take though...

Try not to worry too much about symptoms, I'm sure they will come. I also really think that these will be the rainbow babies for you and Teacup :) Take some deep breaths and try and take it one day at a time... today both of you are pregnant and your babies are growing. Big hugs for both of you :hugs:

Teacup, sorry your mom shared your news about the m/c without your permission... that's always hard :hugs:

Sara, I can definitely see a line on the last test, and I think I can see a shadow of a line on the middle one! I'm looking forward to seeing your next test!!

Crys, I also didn't realise it got so cold in Texas! It's really cold here too... -10 C tonight and they're forecasting -13 to -17 C tomorrow... not sure what that is in F, but it's really cold, lol, and very unusual for us here on the west coast. I'm just very grateful that my big winter coat still zips up!

LL- I felt much the same as you early on love. I had no difference in symptoms from the mc. Boobs were same, no nausea. My nausea didn't start till well into 6/7 weeks and it was untypical, no vomiting, lots of acid reflux. Now I'm 9 and the nausea appears every couple of days rather than every day. Add that to spotting and Of course, I worry but by all accounts my worry is for nothing. It would be unusual for you to feel sick at this stage tbh, it generally starts week 6 from what I gathered... I know this because I was wondering where my nausea was in week 5! In lieu of your doc getting back in touch I agree with Linds that maybe using a digi this week would give you an idea of what's happening. But, I know it's scary and best to do it when you feel ready. Hope you get your doc appt soon! These early days are awful.... But you'll get through it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->