Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Linny- sorry about your spotting. It is understanding that it would be alarming every time you see it even though you've had some reassurance. I think everything will be okay for you!

Blue - yikes! Hopefully your dh's extra drive is a good sign! Hehe

Blue - haha! Blimey, well done to your chap! That's quite impressive! :) less impressive on the ole tender bits though :( xx

:rolf: tell me Bout it! Haha.

Lit- hope you have calmed a little. I dont believe that this is it for you at all. I think your little button is growing perfectly. When did you say your scan was ?

Blue - I don't have a scan at all, since I haven't even heard from my doctor. My first pre-natal appointment is Dec. 30th. :( I do feel a bit more calm now. Not too hopeful, but more indifferent now.

Aww man lit !! Get onto that doctor ! Tell her your feeling so anxious and its getting you down!

My Ovary argument has turned into a turned into a tug of war !!! ��������

LL - I agree with blue, harass the doctor, get in there! Just for your own peace of mind, if they can take your betas before Christmas you can then relax and enjoy the holidays. X

Blue - hehe, that's a good sign surely! Strong follicles, strong eggs!! X

The spotting is heavier, I'm pretty sure it's all over. A very faint positive this far along was a very bad sign. Looks like I'll be drinking this Christmas after all! I was sad yesterday, but I'm just looking forward to trying again now. Hopefully our forever baby will be soon. xx

Teacup im soo sorry !!! I hope your ok!!! :hug: �� xxx

Sorry to hear it teacup. Hope the Christmassy things cheer you both up a bit, glad to see you're keeping your chin up. Xx

Teacup - I am so sorry. That was over way too quickly (although I suppose it is sometimes a bit easier if you aren't strung along for too long). :hugs: You deserved all the joy and happiness that should have come with that BFP. I do hope you take it easy and let yourself be as sad as you need to. I hope you can try again and get your rainbow baby ASAP. Will you be telling your dr you've had another m/c?

AFM - Yeah, I will try my dr again I think. Maybe if she won't call me she will still do me up a blood work req so I can go get things checked. Although I am afraid to find out sooner and have all of Christmas be ruined.

I've suddenly become a POAS addict because it's reassuring to see the dark lines. My FRER today stole almost all the dye on the test line and left just a faint line for the control, so that's nice. I know it means nothing but it is reassuring nonetheless. At this point last time I got a tiny bit of pink CM when I wiped first thing in the morning, but I am thankful today there was no sign of pink.

Im thankful too lit. I loved seeing the lines! Poas as much as you want lol.

Ive just been chasing sheep in the pouring rain. Im soaking haha. Apart from that nothings new! It think im filled to the brim with man juice and feel like my uterus is going to explode haha. Uncomfortable. Feel like I need a big bottom whisper ��. Hows everyone else ?

Xxx

Blue - hehe, it is so cute picturing you out chasing sheep! I hope you are warming up with a nice blanket and warm beverage now. That is also so funny that your uterus is so filled to the brim with man juice. :haha: Do you think you've ovulated yet?

I think maybe yesterday or today I dont actually know ... lost this month. I might not have O'd at all haha. I feel like I have heart burn !!! :( I dont ever get heartburn... renies are my new best friend.

My day run down... getting soaked in the rain running after shitey sheep and cows.... xxx

Attachments

• 20131208_134008.jpg
    20131208_134008.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20131208_145641.jpg
    20131208_145641.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6
  • 1386517665008.jpg
    1386517665008.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3
hehe...I love when you post pictures. That's amazing that you have a fireplace to warm up with, though!!!

Sorry you've lost track this month but I do very much hope you have oved this cycle. It sounded like your ovaries were pretty active yesterday so maybe you Oved last night? Best of luck this cycle! If you oved today, when would AF be due?

Hehe its a crazy life being a farmers wife haha....

Id be due the 22nd of Dec! Fun for xmas xxx

I think maybe yesterday or today I dont actually know ... lost this month. I might not have O'd at all haha. I feel like I have heart burn !!! :( I dont ever get heartburn... renies are my new best friend.

My day run down... getting soaked in the rain running after shitey sheep and cows.... xxx

The 22nd would be a perfect time to get your BFP!!!! I so hope that is the case. And if AF does show up (which it'd BETTER NOT), at least the heavier days would be over by Christmas Day?

Blue - Man juice! :haha: brilliant. And also - heartburn! What can i say except how I excited I am.....because I never get heartburn either except 2 times. Both times I was bfp!?!?! Is it too early to symptom spot? x

Teacup: I'm so sorry. Glad you are looking forward.

LL: Your strong likes are NOT for nothing. I know it can't guarantee anything but it is a very, very good sign. I say camp out in your doctor's office until they pay attention to you!

Emma (blue): :rofl: you must have been busy to accumulate so much 'juice"!

AFM: I think my squinter the other day was a fluke :( So far my other tests are BFN. AF due in the next day or two I think.

Here is a pic of Me, Emily (DD-holding my hand) and three of her friends. We went to see Disney on Ice yesterday. All dressed up in princess attire of course.

Attachments

• Disney on ice parking.jpg
    Disney on ice parking.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g