Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Slg - camping out might not be a bad idea. :haha:

Such a cute pic of your dd and her friends! Emily is so cute and you look just lovely. I hope they enjoyed their Disney on Ice experience!

Awwh Sarah Thats a cracking photo!! Little Emily is beautiful!! And you are too!!
So Jealous about your DOI experience!! It looks colder at your end than it does here! lol thank you for sharing!!

Lit - Camp Camp camp!!!! I'l come camp too!!

xxx

Liny just seen your post!! - I think it might be a bit early still im not even sure ive even O'd yet.. think it might have been my homemade soup!! Wish FF would give me lines so i can tell Dons to roll over and leave me in peace!

I actually asked him if he would just do his thing into a soft cup and id just insert it and went mad.. hes like NO WHERES MY FUN IN THAT!!!.... whoops.... not asking that again!

I am full to the BRIM with his juices... or it feels like it anyway!! haha hope its enough!! Such a slow cycle!!

xx

Teacup, I'm so so sorry to hear that things are not looking good for you. Sending some huge hugs :hugs:. It just seems so unfair sometimes. I hope you are doing okay.

LL, no one here would judge you :hugs: You feel what you feel and I totally understand how hard it is to feel attached/excited/not freaking out when you're worried about a m/c. It will get easier, I promise! I agree with the others, you should go camp out at the doctors office to get some reassurance. As for the digital with conception indicator, I got 3+ at 5 weeks and 4 - 6 days (I can't remember exactly when) - I was too scared to test earlier, and looked at one of those charts that shows the average hcg.... I waited until the average hcg was over 2000.

Emma, you made me laugh with those comments about "man juices" and soft cups, and chasing sheep in the rain, lol!! Sounds like you've been busy all around! Hopefully you'll get your cross hairs soon (although your temp is going up so probably you did ovulate already :) ) and can have a little break! I loved the photos :) We had a fire this evening too... it's quite cold here so it was nice and cozy!

Linny, hopefully the spotting will go away soon! Try not to worry about it too much if you can (hard I know!!). I kept trying to convince myself I was just one of those people who have spotting in first tri (with varying success, lol).

Sara, that's too bad that your more recent tests have been bfn :( Disney on ice sounds like fun! You look great and Emily and her friends are very cute all dressed up in princess costumes :)

As for me, I did a bit of work this weekend, and hubby and I went to see a movie today so all in all a pretty good weekend except that I think I'm coming down with a cold or something. I've got another ultrasound this week (wednesday) as well as appointments with the OB and internal medicine so lots of running around to do, but I'm looking forward to seeing the little guy again :) My anxiety has decreased a lot since the 20 week scan and being able to feel him moving on a daily basis is very reassuring.

Linds - thats brilliant that you feel movement everyday now. You will be looking forward to seeing your baby again.

I am seriously confused by my temps this month. They are all over the place! !! And anotherer dip this am. .. so I haven't a clue. Think this is what it did the month I didnt O at all. ..

We bd'd lay night and agreed that I it would be the last for this month.

Can anyone remember what your cervix should be doing around O time and after!!! I forget...

I worry about my memory sometimes! Lol xxx

Lets see Emma, for ovulation your cervix should "SHOW" so soft, high, open, wet? After I know it gets lower and dry but I forget the others.

Emma, a little dip like that after ovulation can be normal, especially if your temp goes up again tomorrow :) If it does, you'll probably get cross hairs tomorrow. I never got the hang of checking my cervix, but heard the same as Sara.

It's snowing here!! I'm really excited!! Especially since I am working from home today :)

Lindsay - you're so lucky you get to work from home sometimes! Snow is much more pleasant when you don't have to go outside. =P

I am glad you are feeling a lot less worried since the 20-week scan. It would help a lot to feel movement.

Blue - agreed with what Sara said. And mine usually stays high and soft the day after.

AFM - I feel rather embarrassed today because when I called to leave a message for my dr asking to get my hCG checked, I started crying. Gag. I am so tired of calling my dr's office. She probably won't check her messages til the end of the day so who knows if or when I will hear from her.

Tea - I'm so sorry. I hope you are doing okay. :hugs:

Emma - Heartburn can be a sign of high progesterone, so maybe you have already ovulated. :thumbup: You're too funny!

LL - I hope you hear back from the doctor today, but it sure sounds like your little one is doing just fine.

Slg - I'm sorry your test turned out not positive. That picture is adorable!

Lindsay - I'm glad to hear you are not as nervous now. Can't wait to see your little guy again!

Linny - I hope the spotting stops so it won't worry you so much anymore.

How is everyone else doing?

AFM - We are going to keep trying! I'm going to try to get my bloodwork this month. I need a new thermometer as during our move, I threw mine out. I got rid of unused pregnancy tests too. I guess it just felt good to get rid of anything that reminded me of my losses. I didn't want to carry them with me as we started something new.

I like the idea of just going with the flow, but I need to know when 7 DPO is for my bloodwork. We've been iced in for 4 days, and my period cleared out Saturday. So I need to go get it this evening. I think cabin fever starts a lot sooner in Texas than it does up north. Lol.

Haha thanks Sara!!!! Well guess what ! My fertile week is OVER!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Crys I hope you are right I hope that heartburn is a good sign haha. Its not here tonight. I am soo glad you are trying again!! :hugs:

Lit - I really hope she gets back to you soon!!!

it doesnt snow here...... ever..... it gets cold anout to snow but the hair to salty!!!

How are you teacup? Ljs? & you other lovely ladies?

Xxx

LL: no need to be embarrassed. You are pregnant, and hormonal, and emotional and frustrated. Maybe the crying will get your point across :thumbup:

Crys - Yay for trying again! :happydance: It's too bad you threw out your thermometer, but I totally get wanting to throw anything out that reminds you of your losses. And after a move it always feels good to get rid of anything you don't need. I hope your blood work shows that things are looking good. Sorry you already have cabin fever!

Blue - YAY for your fertile week being over! I know you were awfully sick of BDing. Hopefully all your hard work will have paid off!

Sara - Thanks. How is waiting out the TWW going?

Teacup - How are you doing? I feel so awful for you and wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. Hope you're eating lots of treats and distracting yourself the best you can.

AFM -

Well...my doctor finally called today (I guess the crying did it :winkwink:). I found out my hCG at 15 DPO was 185 which I am fairly happy with.

My dr ordered up blood work to check hCG today and then again in one week. I asked at first if she would have me do it again in a couple days to see if it was doubling and she seemed sort of confused by this but told me I could do it in a week...so whatever. I can see if they have more than quadrupled by then, and I can also see if my levels are within normal range for how far along I am and the 185 at 15 DPO. I figured it out, and based on my original number, my hCG level needs to be somewhere between 1900-3800ish depending how quickly it was doubling. Obviously 3000+ would be more reassuring but I will be happy if it's over 2000. Now, I don't honestly think it's going to be within that normal range, but I am sooo hoping. If it is normal I am seriously going to jump for joy and maybe even be hopeful/happy for a few days! But if it is bad, I guess it is better to know now than right before Christmas. :cry:

The other annoying thing is my doctor is away all next week, but she said if I had any problems I should call and say I'm having issues and need to see one of the other doctors right away. And someone else can call me with my blood results next week...so that will be good.

I am very nervous to hear back tomorrow or Wed about today's blood work but hopefully all will be well. I honestly don't think I will be able to bear it if it's not. :(

LL, yep, it's much nicer to be able to watch the snow out the window :) Hopefully the roads won't be too bad tomorrow as I do have to go out. I'm so glad your doctor called you back and has ordered a couple more blood tests for reassurance. I really think you will be fine hun :hugs: Hopefully good results in the next day or 2 will help you relax a little bit.

Crys, I'm glad you and DH have decided on next steps :) I am also glad you've decided to try again :) Hopefully your blood work comes back normal.

Lit - so glad that Doctor got back to you! That's great levels and I think they will definitely keep doubling ! Hopefully you get a little peace of mind now.

Crys when does your blood results get taken? Or results?

Teacup how are you?

Xxxxx

Blue - hahahah! :) See you got your cross hairs then! The two of you can down tools (Is that a good expression for this situation!?) and relax! :) I can't believe you asked him to go straight in the soft cup!!! hehe. You must have been knackered!

Lindsay - Yay! for movements. My freind said that was when she really realxed too. The good thing is - I have a doppler and have heard heartbeat a couple of times this week so I know bean is still going strong...Do you mind me asking when you had your spotting again? I know you told me but I can't remember? x

LL - Don't be embarrassed about that at all love! Tbh I would be the same! And it got the job done :) - And, your level for 15DPO is awesome! I know they say doubling is important but single early values are also good indicators and yours is higher than average on the Betabase. I think you are just peachy missus. Also, re: the weekly hcg you can put each hcg into a calculator on Betabase with the dates and times they were taken and it'll give you your average doubling rate.

Cryss - Great news! It's a brave decision, we all know what it takes to keep going for it - but I think it'll be well worth it! :)

Linny haha yes that a good term to use. He was really miffed when I said it ! I didn't think it was that bad of a question I was knackered. I went for a lee before bed and he was brushing his teeth and he looked at me and said. " you look shattered... I'll do it into a cup if you want me to." I just told him no. Lol the way he reacted when I asked him clearly stated "No!! NO WAY!" So he got half hearted sex haha!

We can relax now !! Wooow!

Xxxx

LL - That's a great number. I hope your levels from yesterday reassure you.

Yay for crosshairs, Emma! Fingers crossed y'all get the best Christmas present ever in a few days! At least once he saw how tired you were he was nice enough to offer the cup. Lol.

I'm supposed to have 21 day blood work (should actually be 7 dpo), to check my progesterone. With losing both so early, we're worried I'm not producing enough or at least not continuing to produce enough progesterone once pregnant. That's why I need to get a thermometer so I can find 7 dpo and then lie to the nurse about the first day of my period so she'll get me in on the right date, because in talking to her I've learned she doesn't really know how the days of your cycle work, and she'll want to take me in 21 days from my period.

Linny - You are right! I know it's definitely worth it!

Thank you all for the support and good wishes. I'm nervous but excited!

When was the end of period crys?

Yeah it would have been a better sleep if I got my way the first time haha xxx

Emma, yay for crosshairs!! I've got my fingers crossed that you get a wonderful early Christmas present :)

Linny, glad you have the doppler to reassure you :) My spotting was between 9 - 11.5 weeks. I had a red bleed (a lot of blood) at 9 weeks... which resulted in me totally freaking out and going to emergency at 3am, they did a scan there and saw a heartbeat and no reason for the bleeding and told me not to worry too much (ha!!). I continued spotting almost every day for about 2 weeks after that... again the OB was unconcerned because it was mostly brown and I had no cramping, but it was sure scary for me.

Crys, good plan about temping to make sure you get the right day for your blood test!

As for me, today is the would have been due date for my :angel:, so feeling a little sad but trying to keep focused on all the positive things going on right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->