Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Oh and I had my doctors appointment and she just said come back in 2 weeks if I still haven't had my period. :dohh:

Crys, any symptoms yet? Your chart is looking good :) Yep, that's exactly what it feels like he is doing sometimes, lol

Aleeah, please be careful! The fainting must be a bit scary, hopefully your smaller meals will help. It may also be worth a call into the doctor or midwife to let them know what's going on. I can't believe the baby is 3 lbs either, lol.

Linny, I agree with LL, you shouldn't worry about the weight gain. I really think your body will do what it needs to do. I have found that my weight gain is quite sporadic - in the last 2 weeks I'm only up just under half a lb, but the 3 weeks before that I was up 3 lbs.

LL, I always thought acid reflux and heartburn were the same thing? Whatever it is, it was not pleasant! Fortunately it still hasn't bothered me at all today and I've had 2 meals and a snack so hopefully it'll stay away for a bit. I bet your DH is hoping you have more baby brain moments,and that they last longer, lol.

Teacup, sorry to hear you're still in limbo land! Hopefully a bfp (preferably) or AF will arrive soon so you know what's going on.

Bright, you probably want to start using the preseed a few days before you think you're going to ovulate.

Aleeah! Tell the doctor! It might be related to anemia. You should check it out just in case.

Lol LL - Gotta love baby brain!

Tea - Every time you ovulate, a corpus luteum cyst forms to make progesterone. When you don't fall pregnant, it resorbs. I have heard it is possible for it to stick around before, so you might have something there. They say it's normal to up to 12 weeks after a miscarriage without a period too though...so it's down to getting your doctor to check it out. :shrug:

AFM - I found myself at Wal-Mart alone last night, caved and bought tests. So naturally with them so easily accessible, I had to use one. It's a blurry pic. Can't tell if there is anything there or not... :wacko:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 18
Might as well go all out now....Lol.

As for symptoms, I've had some nausea. A couple times quite icky. One day it was bad enough I had to eat crackers while waiting on dinner.

Pinches and twinges, dull crampy feeling. Boobs have been a bit sore and started hurting on the sides and under my arms yesterday evening. Still sore a bit on the sides today but not under my arms. There's no telling. And if there is a line there, I feel like it might be too light for 11 dpo....although, of course, I've looked up pictures of those tests, and they seem to run light. Lol. It's all just to drive me crazy!!!!!!!

Teacup - that is frustrating that your dr didn't have any answers for you. I hope it isn't a cyst or anything but hopefully your AF will just show up soon (or a new BFP)! I can imagine you're frustrated.

Crys - those are some promising symptoms! I don't blame you for testing but I can't tell if there's a line or not either.

Lindsay- yeah, they're definitely different things but I've never experienced acid reflux before. I only know because my DH suffers terribly from it due to a herniated esophagus! But I know my pregnancy book differentiated them as well...I suppose you could google if you're curious. ;)
I totally agree that the body will just do what it needs to do in regards to weight gain!

Lol, Crys, I had to laugh about the post with the test, and then the second one very shortly after about going all out with the symptoms. It is hard to tell on that test but I feel like I might be able to see a shadow of a line.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

LL, well I have educated myself now and I think you're right, it probably was acid reflux. Your poor DH, I have huge amounts of sympathy for him if he deals with that all the time!

I can see a line Cryshae! How many dpo are you?

Thanks for the cyst info, I guess I'll just have to wait and see... I'm so impatient to just get onto a new cycle and start trying again! My sister is sadly having a miscarriage at the moment. :( I guess it's in our jeans! Although she does have two lovely boys so is a little more lucky than me. xx

Teacup - Oh no! I'm so sorry about your sister. At least she has you as a support system. But really, what an awful thing for anyone to go through. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! I am sure you will have your own little healthy baby very soon. :hugs:

I'm so sorry Tea. I pray for comfort for her and her husband. :hugs:

I'm 11 dpo today.

Crys - You are getting there!

AFM - Today I was surprisingly unbloated, and I shockingly discovered that I am showing a little bit! There is a tiny little bump that is rock hard and I can't suck in. Pretty exciting! I was obsessed with it all evening and couldn't stop bringing it up with dh. :haha: Of course, I must keep wearing sack-like shirts to hide it a little while longer. :)

LL - You're 12 weeks! In my book (and in the UK) it's considered 2nd Tri! Woohoo! And happy to hear about your hard bump! :) I've had to do away with loose clothes because they just make me look like i'm overweight, whereas tight tops at least show it's not just fat lol. Your little getaway sounds wonderful! How romantic! I hope there's a big log fire and giant sheepskin rug too ;) Loving the preggo brain story! :haha: Bet your DH thought christmas had come. lol.

Lindsay - Yeah my cousin had Acid Reflux really bad in the 3rd tri - they *say* it's got something to do with the babies having hair as it tickles? Dunno if it's true. Glad to hear your scan went super! I read in my wee hypno-birthing book that a lot of babies will turn even later if you just visualise it?!!? It sounds very hippyish but apparently gets results lol.

Also yeah, breathlessness is getting easier to ignore - I think you're right, initially it makes you panic because breathing seems pretty essential :haha: but then I realised I wasn't dropping dead either lol.

Cryss - I'm usually awful at squinters but I feel like there's a line forming at the edges next to the 'T'. hard to be sure, but if it is a line, it's not shabby for 11dpo. Will you try again in a couple of days? :) The 'tato incident was a perfect storm of long hair, lazy eating habits and a lot of mash for dinner :haha:

Aleeah - Oh no! But for once Dr Google is correct! This was exactly what the Dr told me after one of my fainting incidents. Well, glad you've got the issue sussed out now. My personal theory is that it might be a boy because it measured a week ahead and i'm sure of my dates to within a couple of days. That's literally it though....I have no other instincts about it. :)

Teacup - The boobs might just be a good sign - I got the worst ever sore boobs a few days before my first AF after MC. Far far worse than anything i ever had before or since. Still no idea why, just happened and then bam - AF. Any kind of symptom like that usually means *something*...Really sorry to hear about your sister, gosh that's tough for you both...And sorry the doc was more of a 'wait and see' approach. They often seem to do that....hopefully something will have happened long before then X

Brighteyes - Glad to hear baby making has started in earnest! :) X

Afm - feeling good...Fair amount of energy and also forced myself to dress nice and slap some make up on...It's made a big difference to my mood tbh. X

Teacup Im so sorry for your sister. I hope she is doing as well as she can be.

Crys I think I see a line too! Signs look great!

Lit - woow for bump.

Ive not been catching up well. Its on my phone and its difficult and im sort of trying to distance myself from anything ttc related. Ive also got a virus and not feeling great so its probably the reason to try avoid everything.

I hope all you girls are well. Xxx

Cries have you tested again?

Linny - im glad breathlessness isnt bothering you so much! Have you uploaded any bump photos anywhere ? Xxx

Happy 12 weeks LL! Great to hear you have a neat little bump! :thumbup: xx

I have started spotting, so hopefully AF will be here in full force soon so I can start cycle day 1!!

Blue - Can totally understand that, you need some mental relief from the stress of it. Sorry about the virus as well - just a flu or something? I have no bump pics anywhere! I'll try and get one this weekend! Xx

Teacup - Great! Glad to hear something's happening, even if it isn't the bfp hoped for! New cycle = awesome X

Its just a viral thing a rash more than anything. Would love to see bump picture xxx

Linny - Makeup and dressing up does make you feel so much better! I don't do it enough.

Blue - I hope you feel better soon.

Tea - I'm sorry it didn't turn out a BFP, but yay for a new start and new cycle!

LL - That first bump is so fun! You'll have to start documenting it with pictures.

AFM - The cheapy test looked darker today, so I pulled out one of the FRERs I bought. It's light, but it's positive, and I could see it as it went across the window! That did not happen with my pregnancies last year. I pray that's a start of this one being different.

Teacup, so sorry to hear about your sisters miscarriage, I hope she and her husband are doing okay.

LL, you're 12 weeks!!! And a little bump too!! How exciting :happydance: Have you been feeling any better yet?

Linny, glad to hear you're feeling good - hopefully you have more and more days like that now :) I was exactly the same about the breathing, at first it was quite scary, but then I realized that I could do everything I needed to do and I was still apparently getting enough oxygen, so I decided to stop worrying about it, lol. I would also love to see your bump pic :) I've heard that wives tale about baby having hair and heartburn too... we shall see :) I've done some googling and see that there are also some movements you can do to encourage baby to turn, so I'm going to try that too. I really think he already moved a bit though because I no longer feel the really big bladder kicks either, and I'm feeling most everything through the centre of my belly and on both sides.

Blue, sorry to hear you're under the weather :( I hope you feel better soon! I can definitely understand the need for a mental break from all the ttc business, it's hard work. Just remember we're all cheering for you :hugs:

AFM, nothing much new. Got to sleep in a bit today which was a very welcome break and going to be working from home which means I can stay in my pajamas, hehe.

Linny - Makeup and dressing up does make you feel so much better! I don't do it enough.

Blue - I hope you feel better soon.

Tea - I'm sorry it didn't turn out a BFP, but yay for a new start and new cycle!

LL - That first bump is so fun! You'll have to start documenting it with pictures.

AFM - The cheapy test looked darker today, so I pulled out one of the FRERs I bought. It's light, but it's positive, and I could see it as it went across the window! That did not happen with my pregnancies last year. I pray that's a start of this one being different.

Wow, CONGRATS!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm going to keep everything crossed that this one will be your sticky bfp!!!

Thank you, Lindsay!

As for hair and heartburn, it really is a wives tale. My 2nd daughter was completely bald and stayed that way till she was nearly 2. I had horrible heartburn with her. Now, she has the most hair of all of my kids. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->