Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I had a tiny speck (like a mm) of spotting this afternoon. Sigh. I just have a feeling of dread now and I want my 11:20 am appointment tomorrow to come NOW! I feel I've been waiting for ages already. :(

I did throw up today and have felt queasy all day so hopefully that's a good sign.

Oh Crys, I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: I hope you're doing okay and that the next one will be your take home baby.

LL, sorry to hear there was a bit more spotting. I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned about, but I know how scary any amount of spotting can be. I hope your appointment tomorrow will come quickly and reassure you that your little one is doing just fine. I'm glad you told your friend - it's nice to be able to share the excitement, etc with others :) Your shopping trip sounds like fun too! How did it go telling DH's parents?

Teacup, sorry to hear AF is giving you a hard time, but hopefully it'll be a good clear out and will get your body all prepared for next month :)

Slg, thanks for the tip about acupuncture, I will keep it in mind if he doesn't turn!

Aleeah, we tried the ring test - when I held the ring myself, it showed boy. When DH held it, it didn't do anything for any of us, lol. Glad to hear you told work and your boss was so happy for you :) Hopefully the rest of your coworkers will come around soon enough! I think you need to post a bump photo for us some day soon :)

AFM, not much new. Hubby and I accomplished a lot around the house today and now I am totally exhausted - I feel like I could to go bed now and sleep until tomorrow morning. The little one gave me a scare today too... I wasn't feeling him move very much and had a little panic. Fortunately a glass of juice and lying down for a bit seems to remedied that

Lindsay - telling dh's parents went really well actually. They had great reactions, were very happy for us, and asked all the right questions. :) It felt nice to feel a bit excited for a while. But today I am a wreck and had a bit of a meltdown. I really hope my dr's appointment goes well.

I am sorry you had a scare today! That definitely would have been worrisome but I am so glad that some juice and lying down helped get him moving! I am sure he was just having a little nap. :) Sometimes I feel bad that we all have to deal with this extra anxiety. I am sure a normal pregnant person goes through enough already, and I just wish we all didn't have to know the pain of something going wrong.
I hope you get a very good rest tonight. It's always rough when the weekend exhausts you.

Lindsay - Sorry to hear your little un scared you but glad all is well! My freind's freind made her drive to the hospital recently because her baby didn't move after she drank some coke - which apparently always makes him move....but was all fine like you. I dunno what it is with babies...they were created to worry us. X

LL - It's really weird I also had literally a mm of spotting the day before my US at 12 weeks....hmm. It was so tiny I was baffled by it. You know what though...and this might sound weird and also tmi - but if you did a bm before it are you quite sure it wasn't a little spot from there? I ask because...I think that's what happened with me....after that day I began to develop terrible internal hemorrhoids - just a thought.

In any case - hopefully your LO will be quick to find on the doppler. My only advice would be - if your doc is searching about trying to find it and hasn't tried going really low (like at the pubic hair line)...then suggest they try down there. Mine was always hanging about down there :) Good luck for today - I just know your LO will be doing great X

Afm - Feeling much improved physically, less breathless and have mw appt today...However all weekend i've worked on a side job but the client is in the US so I am getting calls at like 10pm and also mega-changes to things which means i'll need to do some serious overtime on it. Sigh.

Lindsay - Glad your little one got moving after the juice. All of mine worried me that way when they were still. If you are up moving a lot, you won't notice them moving as much also.

LL - I hope your appt today gives you some reassurance when you get to hear your tiny one's heartbeat!

Blue - How are you doing?

Aleeah - I agree. About time for a bump pic....please.

Tea - Cycle buddies it is! I didn't realize I misspoke yesterday. AF for me is due today or tomorrow. I thought it was 14 dpo yesterday, but that's today.

AFM - Temp dropped today. I had been trying to wait testing out, and now I feel if I had not given in to temptation, I wouldn't even have known since it looks like AF is going to arrive on time. Waiting to test could've saved me from that bit of heartache. I don't think I would've given in if my symptoms hadn't been so strong. Even had nausea where I had to eat crackers while waiting on dinner time to come around. I'm going to try not to give in anymore so I won't see it if it happens again. Of course, I won't know if I can hold off until that time comes again.

At least I know sperm and egg are meeting, and apparently very easily. As well, my body will apparently let anything implant, and by looking at my temps and HPTs at the same time this go round, my progesterone does not drop unless the hCG does. So, those are good things. Guessing it's egg quality at this point, so going to research all those boosting egg quality supplements today and try to get started on those ASAP.

I hope everyone else is doing great!

Sticky babydust for everyone! :dust:

Crys - I think you're right that your egg & sperm are definitely having no problem meeting or implanting but that you just haven't had the 'right' egg yet. It is a shame with early testing that sometimes you find out things you'd rather not know. At any rate, I am sure your lucky month is right around the corner!

Linny - that's interesting that you say that because I also felt completely baffled by the tiny amount and I had had a BM a bit earlier in the day and I also wondered if perhaps it was from that. Gross, but possible. That's horrible you've been suffering from hemmorhoids already! I really hope I get lucky with those.
I am sitting at the dr's office right now so hopefully I will have some good news shortly. Although I am nervous, I actually have a good feeling about the appt so I think things will be okay.

Sounds like you are working very hard as of late. Sounds exhausting answering calls at 10 pm! I would be asleep already! I hope things slow down a bit soon, although I'm sure the extra money before baby comes is good!!!

How is everyone else? Blue- has your virus cleared up?

Bright - how are you getting along?

Crys - I think you're right that your egg & sperm are definitely having no problem meeting or implanting but that you just haven't had the 'right' egg yet. It is a shame with early testing that sometimes you find out things you'd rather not know. At any rate, I am sure your lucky month is right around the corner!

Linny - that's interesting that you say that because I also felt completely baffled by the tiny amount and I had had a BM a bit earlier in the day and I also wondered if perhaps it was from that. Gross, but possible. That's horrible you've been suffering from hemmorhoids already! I really hope I get lucky with those.
I am sitting at the dr's office right now so hopefully I will have some good news shortly. Although I am nervous, I actually have a good feeling about the appt so I think things will be okay.

Sounds like you are working very hard as of late. Sounds exhausting answering calls at 10 pm! I would be asleep already! I hope things slow down a bit soon, although I'm sure the extra money before baby comes is good!!!

How is everyone else? Blue- has your virus cleared up?

Bright - how are you getting along?

Hello LL - I am doing ok. Just waiting to get a +OPK. I test twice a day and they are getting darker but not a positive yet and my chart is funky looking with the temp dips but I am just patiently waiting. How are you?

Cryss - I can see what you mean about not needing to know about the chemical...since AF will arrive on time...and not needing the grief of it. :hugs: Fwiw - you might well have come across this supplement, but if not I read that coq10 has proven effectiveness at improving egg quality. There are 2 forms, Ubiquinone and ubiquinol and apparently the easiest to absorb is the Ubiquinol version so is recommended. hth! x

LL - Can't wait to hear some good news from you! Yeah...tiny amounts like that I think cannot possibly be coming from 'further up' because....how on earth do they get out in such a tiny pristine amount? Spotting as i've always known it involves a sort of fade-in and fade-out...It just made no sense to me. Yeah, the hemorrhoids are annoying but fortunately not painful. x

Brighteyes - Good luck for the next couple of days - are you normally a 28 day regular cycle? Hope O comes quickly for you! x

Cryss - I can see what you mean about not needing to know about the chemical...since AF will arrive on time...and not needing the grief of it. :hugs: Fwiw - you might well have come across this supplement, but if not I read that coq10 has proven effectiveness at improving egg quality. There are 2 forms, Ubiquinone and ubiquinol and apparently the easiest to absorb is the Ubiquinol version so is recommended. hth! x

LL - Can't wait to hear some good news from you! Yeah...tiny amounts like that I think cannot possibly be coming from 'further up' because....how on earth do they get out in such a tiny pristine amount? Spotting as i've always known it involves a sort of fade-in and fade-out...It just made no sense to me. Yeah, the hemorrhoids are annoying but fortunately not painful. x

Brighteyes - Good luck for the next couple of days - are you normally a 28 day regular cycle? Hope O comes quickly for you! x[/QUO

Linny - Thanks, I am normally a 29 day regular cycle but we will see.

Bright - I am good, thanks. Sounds like your +OPK will be right around the corner. Hang in there!

Linny - Yeah, it did seem really weird! I'm just hoping I don't get anymore because it's makes me stressed regardless. I'm glad your hemorrhoids aren't painful. That is what I'd be afraid of. :wacko:

AFM -

I HEARD THE HEARTBEAT! Thank goodness. I was actually surprised by how quiet and not-very-epic-sounding it was, but it was such a relief to hear. Right after, she told me that the little blips I was hearing were the baby kicking! She said, "he's a lively one!" and I felt SO proud! :) The heart rate was a lovely 165 bpm! I didn't cry or feel emotional while I heard the heartbeat, but once it sunk in a bit, as I walked to the car after my appointment I cried with relief. :)

It's a good day! :happydance:

Also, if you go with the old wives' tale that you can predict the baby's gender by the heart rate, they say that 110-130s are usually boys and 140s-160s range is usually a girl. I hope it's right! ;)

Yipeeee LL sooo happy for you!! Now you can breath a big sigh of relief and hopefully enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! I loove being pregnant the thought of being able to bring a life into this world is so amazing. I always say how lucky I feel to have been able to do that, so many people never get to experience that and so many want to but are never able for so many various reasons.

So CONGRATS!!!!!!

Bright - I am good, thanks. Sounds like your +OPK will be right around the corner. Hang in there!

Linny - Yeah, it did seem really weird! I'm just hoping I don't get anymore because it's makes me stressed regardless. I'm glad your hemorrhoids aren't painful. That is what I'd be afraid of. :wacko:

AFM -

I HEARD THE HEARTBEAT! Thank goodness. I was actually surprised by how quiet and not-very-epic-sounding it was, but it was such a relief to hear. Right after, she told me that the little blips I was hearing were the baby kicking! She said, "he's a lively one!" and I felt SO proud! :) The heart rate was a lovely 165 bpm! I didn't cry or feel emotional while I heard the heartbeat, but once it sunk in a bit, as I walked to the car after my appointment I cried with relief. :)

It's a good day! :happydance:

Also, if you go with the old wives' tale that you can predict the baby's gender by the heart rate, they say that 110-130s are usually boys and 140s-160s range is usually a girl. I hope it's right! ;)

That is so awesome LL!!! I am excited for you!

Just wonderful LL! Gave me goosebumps reading your post.

Linny - Thanks for the advice. I have heard of that and took it religiously last year. When I had been on everything under the sun and still had 2 miscarriages, I kinda fell off the wagon and decided to see what would happen if I took nothing. Same thing....so I'm going to try a few other things and go back to taking CoQ10 and such.

Amazing LL! In a few more weeks you'll be feeling those kicks. High five! X

Cryss - I hear ya, I still rattle with various supplements. All fine in pregnancy. Have you heard of DHEA? Think it's just the main component of fish oil but seems to be talked of highly. It's all worth a shot, though the coq10 price started to really pinch! X

I'm actually researching DHEA right now. Lol. It's not part of fish oil. That's DHA and EPA. DHEA is a hormone. Thought to increase egg quality pretty quickly. I remembered seeing a lady here talking about getting her baby using DHEA and was searching for her post to back up what I've been reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->