Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

LL-I'm so glad to hear hubby is out of surgery and doing ok. It sounds like a stressful time for you guys!! I hope you can concentrate on baby and each other and let the other things fall into place.

I'm doing ok. It's been two weeks since I had EWCM. I promised myself I wouldn't do this but now I'm squinting at tests. I tested at 12 dpo which is a good job of waiting I thought. It was negative. I tested today and there is a squinter after the time limit. :shrug: I'm not getting excited. I've learned my lesson about me and false positives. I had had some weird shooting pains in my vagina and some tingling down there too. Who knows??! I'll test again in a few days.

Sara - I can only imagine how bored you must be with this waiting game! I hope that squinter turns into something promising...you never know I suppose.

Bright - thanks. :)

LL, glad to hear that DH's surgery went well. Does he get to come home today or does he have to stay at the hospital? I hope he has a nice smooth recovery. I can imagine it's been a rather stressful day for the both of you.

Crys, how are you doing?

Blue, how are you doing? I can imagine it's been a rough few days for you and OH :hugs: Do you think you'll send off the lanterns another day?

Bright, good luck with testing!

Slg, hmmm... a squinter ;) I hope it turns into more than that!

Brighteyes - I'd definitely try it earlier than the 17th :haha: I think it depends on the settings you have as to where it places the cross hairs. E.g. it might give more or less weight to what opk's are saying. I'd be inclined to go with your best instinct rather than what ff says tbh! x

Blue - Sorry you didn't get to send the lanterns off. That's a lovely gesture by your freind though to buy stars. Are you officially in the tww now? I hope this is your month, it would be nicely poetic X

LL - Great to hear your hubs is doing well! Hope he gets through the rest of it well too. How long is his recovery time if all goes well? I haven't managed to get bra done yet due to working all the time :( Also, like you, not really feeling like getting my kit off in a shop atm! :) :haha:

Slg - I hope this squinter turns into something! sounds promising, was it on a reliable test type?

Aleeah - Whatchu up to missus? Hope you're doing well x

It was hard and not as hard as last year. Trying to stay positive. We will let off lanterns in the summer time. Until then I dont think the weather will be nice enough.
Im cd 15. Not sure if I actually O'd today or yesterday. I only used a cheapy o test and it looked positive.

Sara I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I know what its like to get your hopes up and be let down! Xxx

Lit - glad your mans doing well!

Crys where are you in your cycle?

How is everyone else ? Xxx

Blue - that will be nice to set off the lanterns in the summer as well, although it's a shame you can't do it now.

Linny - how troublesome that you've been working so constantly! I'd be going crazy by now. He will need to be at home recovering for at least a month and longer before he can do anything physical. With the surgery he had (on his esophagus) he won't be able to eat solid foods/meats for a couple months yet. It is going to be a long process! But hopefully he is through the worst of it in about 2 weeks.

Lindsay - he had to stay overnight and we are waiting to hear from the doctor this morning about whether he'll be going home today or not (most likely, since there were thankfully no complications overnight)!

Have you bought any more baby supplies or are you pretty much done now that you had that shower?

Is this a positive. Im convinced on my cb one it would be but not sure.

Attachments

• IMG_20140204_132041.jpg
    IMG_20140204_132041.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
Blue - honestly, I find with that brand I never get a true positive except with FMU so that could indeed be positive? It depends what your normal positives are like.

Good morning ladies,

My chart just did somthing crazy this morning. I put my temp in this morning and the ovulation detector disappeard and it said that it was no ovulation detected. I am so confused with this thing. Really frustrated so did I not O? Someone please help me understand.

Yeah .. im so crap at telling if the cheapies are a positive or not. I say this one is definitely.

I really cant help with your chart. I am rubbish with them too. If you covered the days you has EWCM then try not worry about it too much.

Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140204_161957.jpg
    IMG_20140204_161957.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
Sara - Fingers crossed that squinted turns into a blaring BFP.

Bright - Good luck. Hopefully your chart will become more clear soon.

Blue - I don't know anything about OPKs but I so hope this is your month.

LL - I'm glad your DH had no complications. I pray he heals quickly without issues.

I hope all of you are feeling well.

AFM - CD9. Gotta get hubby in gear. Lol!

Your at the 'fun' part of ttc! I hope this is you cycle crys xxx

Brighteyes - It's so annoying - if you put a high temp in tomorrow it'll come back and also I think If you removed CD1's high temp your cover line will drop and you'll get your crosshairs back - or also if you put a positive opk on CD13 your FF line would stay there. I think you only ever really know for certain when the cycle is over!

LL - Wow, that is a long recovery time, poor man. Especially with no solid foods, as a food lover this would upset me a lot. And poor you too! Not what either of you need/want right now! Hope he gets to come home today. X

Cryss- Getting hubs revved up - made me chuckle :haha:

Blue - I think it's a +! I'd take it as one anyway x

Linny - thanks I thought I did something wrong! It's enough to make you :wacko:. I was so excited that it showed that I O'd now it's gone :dohh:. Oh well will have to see what happens tomorrow.

Thanks, all. DH came come this afternoon finally and I celebrated by taking a 5-hour nap. Visiting someone in a hospital is absolutely exhausting! Now I have to somehow move my tired, achey body outside to the -40 C weather to pick up dh's prescription. :(

I also went from 8 am to 5:30 pm without eating ANYTHING today because I had no appetite - a FIRST since I got pregnant. I think the stress killed it.

Glad you all are doing well. Sorry I'm too tired to give individualized replies.

LL: glad hubby is home. Am I right that he has a problem with his esophagus? Is that what the surgery was for? My hubby has an issue with that too.

Emma: I am all to familiar with OPKs. The first one you posted didn't look positive but the second one did. The problem with OPKs is that the amount of LH it takes to turn an OPK positive is standardized to test when in reality all women have different levels of LH both during your cycle and during your surge. So, some women can never get enough LH to turn the test positive but they still O. I'm on the other side of things. I have so much LH that my OPK is always positive but I almost never O. That said, I still think they are a good tool especially if you get to know what is normal for your body.

Whoo-Hoo!!! Marathon cycle is O-V-E-R :dance: AF just started which changes today from cycle day 112 to cycle day 1 :happydance: This is my first period since I conceived in August and miscarried in October. I'm so glad my body is getting back on track. Feeling good about my chances in the coming months :thumbup:

That's wonderful Sara! I hope you have a great cycle this time and that it ends with a sticky BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->