Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

sara wooohooo CD1 for me too :) cycle buddies!!! good luck this coming cycle.

Oh my gosh, Kim!!! I can't believe that after all this time our cycles synced up right when we are both ready to try again. Very cool. You do have the green light from the doctors now, right? I'm doing everything in my power to help my body ovulate this month. Clean eating, acupuncture, herbs, lots of positive thinking. At this point I'll stand on my head if anyone thinks it would help :rofl:

Hi ladies, I read some of it and a lot of ladies are already expecting! congrats!

Little bit about me, Im from Montreal, Quebec. We have been TTC #1 since may 2011. I had one MC in July 2013 and I had another one this past january 2014. one at 7 weeks and the other at 8weeks. Needless to say this journey has been NUTS, but here we are...

I had my last MC on Jan16 and I startedspotting 2 days ago, very light and some cramping. My cycles are usually 34-35 days long and last time I had an MC it took 52 days before I got my first AF.

Has anyone spotted in between MC and period? Im not too concerned but I dunno what's happening. i took an Ovulation test a few days prior to the spotting and it was positive, which I think was totally normal considering MC. I don'T think I ovulated, but seriously, at this stage I have no clue about nothing. Im lost.

I will be going infor some blood work on friday and hopefully by the end of march I will have some answers from the endocrinologist. Im so fed up!!!

Hugz!

Sab

:hi: Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing this morning? I am ok, my ovulation detector came back this morning which was a great feeling because I thought I did something wrong. I have a bad headache today and even had to pull over this morning because I was feeling nauseated but nothing came up. Also, my mouth has been extra watery the last two days. Hope these are good signs although they are annoying but so worth it.

Hey Sab. Welcome.

Soo sorry for the loss of your LO's. Im not sure about spotting in between mc and period. I was 20 weeks with my twins so it was birth I had and then a period.

Did you start ttc straight away? Xxx

Well, we didnt take any precautions... that'S for sure So i guess anything is possible... Iwill wait a few more days and see what happens. I definately do not have any sort of symptoms though and both times I was PG I had pretty evident side effects AKA BOOOOOBIES!!

Sab - Welcome and sorry about your lost! I hope you find comfort, encouragement and support in this thread. I know the ladies on here are very helpful and caring. I know they have help me through the MC and TTC!!!:hugs:

Oh my gosh, Kim!!! I can't believe that after all this time our cycles synced up right when we are both ready to try again. Very cool. You do have the green light from the doctors now, right? I'm doing everything in my power to help my body ovulate this month. Clean eating, acupuncture, herbs, lots of positive thinking. At this point I'll stand on my head if anyone thinks it would help :rofl:

Hey Sara,

I don't have the green light yet... I have a special ultrasound next Tuesday (11th) and I'll know then! I'm wondering about trying this month... I should ovulate the 10/11th ish... my question is I am scheduled to have my gallbladder out on the 14th (next Friday)... I could be 3 dpo... do you think that would matter? I would be under general anesethic but nothing would be implanted yet.... I know I should probably just wait.. but I dont wanna!! hahahaha

Good luck getting that body of yours ovulating this month!!!!

Kim

I'm guessing it would be fine to try Kim but then would you really expect me to say anything else :haha: I really do think the drugs would be out of your system before anything implanted.

Sara - Congrats on starting a new cycle finally! If your FSH levels improve will your dr give you the go-ahead to use the injectables this month?

Yes, my husband had a problem with his esophagus which was why he had the surgery. I'm sorry to hear your husband has a problem with his as well!

Kim - That's always a toughie. I can imagine you don't want to wait any longer! I hope the ultrasound shows that everything's good to go.

Sabster - Welcome here, and sorry for your loss. :cry:

Sab- I hope you get a little surprise this cycle.

Sara- I wanna know what lot asked too.

Bright- hope Its good signs.

Kim-id say go for it too. Im with the egg wont have implanted and the drugs will be out the system. ��

Xxx

My doctor says my body is strange :wacko: She sees a corpus luteum in my ultrasound which means I did ovulate for this cycle. Hooray! Bummer we didn't catch it. We were BDing at the right time but I guess this wasn't the lucky egg. She says I have two more follicles growing right now that look like they will be ready to go in the next week. Such a short cycle since I'm only day 2 right now! She said that this can happen when you start to go into menopause. Ug. I hate that word :growlmad: I'm encouraged that my body seems to be working somewhat. I don't need it to work perfectly; I just need to squeeze out one great egg.

thanks ladies... :)

sara your body is strange!!! but that is good news that you did ovulate!! probably when you had the ewcm?

I have short cycles too, I normally ovulate cd 7 - 10, so it looks like we will be cycle buddies and then hopefully bump buddies!!! :)

Emma hope your doing well and that it's your month :)

Yes, Kim, my period started 15 days after I had the EWCM. Perfect. My doctor said that she saw 2 "things" on my right ovary which are either large follicles or small simple cysts. The larger of the two was 18mm and she said if that is a follicle I could ovulate as early as tomorrow. That would be CD3! The smaller follicle was only 11mm and she guessed that would be ready to go in about 6 days or CD9. I've been reading up and it seems this is totally possible. The biggest barrier to getting pregnant during your period is the sperm getting up there while everything else is coming down. I'm guessing if I am getting ready to O again my period will slow down. I guess I need to expand my BD window by a lot to get pregnant if this is how my body is doing things now. Not sure how that is going to work out since I do not have the world's highest sex drive. Every other day seems to go on forever if you only O every few months. Lucky hubby I guess :haha:

whoop! We could get preggo on the same day, Kim :dance: How fun would that be?

haha lucky hubby is right :)

I on the other hand have a very high sex drive and my OH struggles hahaha

One of the upsides to ovulating early is that you get to subtract a week from your due date since due date calendars are based on 2 weeks before ovulation, so if you only have 1 week it's a free bee!!

How frequently will you have ultrasounds? I will have one VERY early, as soon as I know I am preggo... until they can confirm that the baby has implanted in the top half of my uterus (which apprently over 80% do).

my RE is very helpful and will likely do as many ultrasounds as I want. I'm guessing for now it just depends on if I continue to have a regular cycle or not. Once I'm pregnant I promised myself I would not do an ultrasound any earlier than 7.5 weeks. Last time I had an ultrasound at 6+4. It was right on the cusp of some babies having a heartbeat or not and some fetal poles being visible or not. This time I want the first ultrasound to tell us that 1: yes the baby is right on track or 2: there is definitely a problem.

Congratulations on your cycle finally resetting, Sara! And how exciting that your body actually ovulated on its own last month! Enjoy your BDing marathon now because you're sure to catch that egg this time! :)

AFM - DH and I just had a big fight. :( All this stress of him recovering from surgery and also losing his job is a lot on us and I don't think he gets how exhausting it is for me to be pregnant and doing EVERYTHING when I'm already so tired, stressed, and weary. He's in pain and I'm hormonal and sleep-deprived - not a good combo!

Hope you all are having a better week than I am.

Also...side note: did anyone else find that their boobs got MORE sore in the early second trimester? My boobs barely hurt the whole first tri. They hurt if I poked them but I never noticed them in my daily life. Now for the past week they ache all the time, feel extremely uncomfortable and itchy when I'm wearing a bra, and there are times when my nipples feel like they're on fire! I feel like this is what most normal people go through in the first tri.

Hi ladies I'm on my phone so probably miss some comments!

Slg - that's great news all round. I completely agree that it's not loads of eggs you need - just one good one and you're producing them. There's such a long run up to menopaus - it takes years by all accounts? But yeah that's a quick cycle if you're genuinely ovulating on your period! :) x

Kim - good to hear you're starting your ttc cycle ! I agree with the others, I don't think anesthetic would hang around so long? You could always ask though. Oh it's exciting! X

Blue - how are you doing? Got any feelings about this cycle yet? X

Ll- sorry you and hubs fought, finances plus illness etc would test any couples tolerance! we fight a lot more now than we used to. Re : the boobs - oh bums, no mine got easier to live with, the nipples did become mad itchy though!

Bright eyes - yay! You got your crosshairs back! It's not your fault at all, FF will quite often change its mind :haha: x

Afm - doing ok, although my bowel movements (sorry girls but noone else will listen to my bm woes!) have become bizarre. In fact, I don't really have them now... Instead it is (tmi coming up!) just a sort of bloody mucus. Literally. All the time, loads of it. :( At first I just had a bit and put it down to piles, now it's outta control amounts. Ahem. So will have to ask doc about treating that because it is horrible.

Lol, anyway - Hope everyone else is well!

Linny if you havent had a proper bowel movement in a while it will more than likely be back flow. Like some poo will be stu k and some liquid will be squeezing past and coming out. The doc should be able to prescribe something for that!

Sara and kim thats amazing that you two are on the same days haha hope you guys are bump buddies!!

Sara - waw for really early ovulation! Lol hope you catch it.

Lit -sorry you have had an argument with hubbie. Hope yous get it sorted soon.

Afm- well I was complaining that I didnt think I O'd well last night I was in a lot of pain on the right side. Sometimes on the left. But im prety sure it was an egg ripping through. However .... Dons and I never dtd. He couldn't. He wore himself out and now we have completely missed it. He got so upset about it. But im kinda resentful today. The one day I needed him to be up for the job he wasnt. I know everyone will be saying 'as long as you dtd before' but we did the deed every other month before and on o and still not pregnant. So yes I am out this month. Onto cycle 14 of ttc :(.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"