Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Hey Ladies

Lindsay glad to hear you are being watched. I didn't develop the preeclampsia until about 35 weeks, and it wasn't protein they were watching.. it was something else, but I can't remember lol. I had a blood pressure cuff at home and would check, I was told if my bottom number hit 100 I had to go to the hospital, they would do bloodwork, check baby etc.. it was not that big a deal to be honest, lots of checking on baby which was great :) Sounds like you're in great hands!

My ultrasound is a special one to check the lining of uterus, to make sure there are no holes left in it :) they insert saline solution through a catheter and then do the ultrasound, it's called an SIS ultrasound. Should be interesting this will tell us if my uterus wall repaired itself properly after the mass that was in it disappeared!

Well off to clean this house of mine!! it's a mess and I have my DS's bday party this weekend... :)

Hope all of you wonderful ladies have a great weekend!

Kim

Kim - I hope your u/s goes well and shows all is well.

Linny - wow! That is quite a cup size change! My boobs are also looking veiny and weird these days.

I feel the exact same with my embarrassing lists for the dr but that's what they're there for I guess. That pain you had last night sounds awful! I hope that doesn't happen again.

Lindsay - I hope your cold goes away soon! At least it's almost the weekend. That sounds like a good idea to lighten your load a bit earlier.

Crys - hello!

New people - Hihi! I am on my phone and can't remember your names. Don't be offended... Aleeah here forgot her own name a few weeks ago! :haha:

I just started this thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...rel-not-ovidrel-advise-asap.html#post31585015

I'm wondering if I should take a shot to force my body to ovulate or if I should trust that my body is getting back on track and will take care of it naturally. Opinions?

If it was my choice for me is take the shot just to be sure I did O. Why dont you want to take it? Its difficult to choose natures always wanted and best but if it increases chances of a baby id do anything at this point xxxx

Yeah it's a tough one since your dr saw follicles. Did she say what the chances are of you ovulating on your own?

I have follicles growing but there is no way to predict if I will release an egg from them on my own. I've been working so hard with acupuncture and herbs and diet to do things naturally that I'm a little afraid of disrupting that with synthetic hormone. I've been doing OPKs. Usually they don't work for me but this month they are (the last time this happened I conceived). I had a surge last night/this morning!! I didn't get a strong positive test but the peak of the surge may have been between my tests. I did get two almost positive tests. Hopefully I made enough LH on my own to kick out an egg. This would mean ovulation on CD4! Weird! Also, the shot is $100 and hubby has to work so we could BD 12 hours after the shot but not 36 hours after and it is recommended that you do both. Fingers crossed that I'm making the right decision to trust my body on this.

Could you let nature take its course this month and try the injection next month if it doesnt work for you? Xxxx

Could you let nature take its course this month and try the injection next month if it doesnt work for you? Xxxx

This is what I decided to do. Hopefully I'm making follicles every month so I will have a chance to do the injection next month if needed. Hard decision to make.

Sara - You know your body better than anyone and if you think this month is your natural month, then you should trust yourself! That is very weird that you ovulated on CD4 but at least you ovulated! I really hope you catch this eggy! I agree with Blue's idea to maybe try naturally this month and use the injectables next month instead.

Linny - I remember you asking if not getting any sick pay is common here. It's not common at all, but I work for a small-ish company, and despite the fact that it is growing quite rapidly, my employer hasn't really kept up with the times. We only finally just got health benefits this past year, which has been a lifesaver.

Blue - How are you doing? Are you in the TWW now?

AFM - I ended up losing 1.5 lbs from last week...I think due to stress. But I'm sure baby will be fine because I'm still up a few lbs from pre-pregnancy weight!

I've decided to join the fun and post a bump pic now that mine is showing a bit more. I just blurred out my last name.

Attachments

• 14weeks_2.jpg
    14weeks_2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 15
LL: thanks for the advise. I did decide to give my body a chance naturally this month. You look beautiful!!! I have a feeling you will be one of the tiny pregnant women with just a cute bump in front. I'm so very happy for you and glad that you are starting to enjoy your pregnancy <3

me too. I've been staring at and obsessing over my OPKs. I'm not sure I had a great surge but I did have at least a little one. I have a few other follicles growing too so I might get a surge to release those. Interesting that I've had pains on my right side since the miscarriage and just in the last few days I've had a few pains on my left side. Left ovary, you are up!!! Hubby is gone about every other night this week but we are making the most of it when he's home. I'm sure we have our BD bases covered in case I do release an egg.

That might be a good sign that you're having pains on your left now. Although I am a firm believer in my right ovary, I have also read a study where it said you have a better chance of conception on the first month that you ovulate from a different side. Something about the leftover corpus luteum from the month before makes it harder to conceive if you ovulate from the same side again. So maybe the left side will be your lucky one!

Good morning ladies,

I pray everyone is doing ok. I tested yesterday (DPO 11) and it was a BFN. I was feeling a little down but I am ok I think. AF is due on Wednesday so hopefully she doesn't show up. On yesterday I had a lil dip and some sharp pains on my left side....maybe it implantation or not, still FX'd. How is everyone else doing?

Lit what a beautiful photo! Hehe wont be long and you have a huge bump! Hehe.

Sara- have you decided what your going to do yet ?

Bright- keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Xxx

I think im 4-5dpo just now. Not sure... dont think I will test will just wait until af shows or not. Xxx

I decided to give my body a chance to do things naturally. We are BDing every other day and hoping for the best.

Hey ladies

It is quiet! Hopefully no news is good news all round! :)

Lit - how's your hubs doing? How are you?

Blue - Well done for waiting till past AF date...seems like the least stressful way to do it x

Bright - 11dpo - you're totally still in with a chance :)

Sara - I'm a bit later for chiming in now :haha: but I agree, you've put so much time and effort into the acupuncture, your body's starting to do its thing and it's managed it before. Good luck to you, i've got everything crossed! x

Cryss - How are you doing? x

Afm - just trundling along. My 20 week scan is on Thursday so hopefully everything checks out fine. x

Blue - I'm with you. I do not want to test early anymore. Hope I can resist the temptation.

Slg - Good luck!

Bright - Fingers crossed that negative turns into a positive for you.

Linny - How are you feeling? Have you talked to anyone about your ailments yet? Can't wait to see pictures of your little one! The 20-week scan is my favorite.

LL - Lovely pic. Hope you and your DH are doing well.

Hey ladies

It is quiet! Hopefully no news is good news all round! :)

Lit - how's your hubs doing? How are you?

Blue - Well done for waiting till past AF date...seems like the least stressful way to do it x

Bright - 11dpo - you're totally still in with a chance :)

Sara - I'm a bit later for chiming in now :haha: but I agree, you've put so much time and effort into the acupuncture, your body's starting to do its thing and it's managed it before. Good luck to you, i've got everything crossed! x

Cryss - How are you doing? x

Afm - just trundling along. My 20 week scan is on Thursday so hopefully everything checks out fine. x

Linny - should I be worrying about my temps being low after O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->