Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Bright - yeah seems like they use different algorithms to figure out coverline placement. I can't remember how you manually overide settings in FF. Either way, I think your temps are fine!

Linny - I figured out how to override the coverline for FF and changed it. But I think AF is coming my temp spike this morning and will probably drop tomorrow morning which would be the day before AF is due.

Thought I'd give you a little update on me, will update on others later...

Had my u/s today and it's not good news... I may never be able to have any more babies... my uterus wall is very thin down low, he wants to wait another 4 months and repeat this ultrasound to see if there's any improvement... I'm very upset right now... really thought I'd be good to go... we had unprotected sex last night and now I'm petrified that I may end up pregnant... it's hard to know that my body is failing us... I'm glad to have 2 DS already so at least I'm lucky that way... I'll touch base in a few days once I'm feeling better :)

Take care ladies..

Just a quick one, was catching up and had to send many hugs to Kim :hugs: I will be praying for you that your next u/s in 4 months time gives you some better news. You deserve a break. Chin up lovely lady.
Im reading along with you all every day, but the sickness still hasnt made its grand exit...:sick:
Love to you all, babydust to the ttc-ers and hugs to the preggo mamas x x x

Thought I'd give you a little update on me, will update on others later...

Had my u/s today and it's not good news... I may never be able to have any more babies... my uterus wall is very thin down low, he wants to wait another 4 months and repeat this ultrasound to see if there's any improvement... I'm very upset right now... really thought I'd be good to go... we had unprotected sex last night and now I'm petrified that I may end up pregnant... it's hard to know that my body is failing us... I'm glad to have 2 DS already so at least I'm lucky that way... I'll touch base in a few days once I'm feeling better :)

Take care ladies..

I am soo sorry to hear this!!! :hugs: I don't know if you are spiritual or not but I believe God has the final say!!! Praying that this is a oversight and all is well!!!! :hugs: We are here if you need us.

Kim - Oh no! :hugs: that is sad news. I really hope the next one at 4 months shows an improvement. I have my fingers crossed for you, you deserve some luck X

Kim I'm so sorry about your bad news today! I hope you have a lot of support and hopefully it's better news in four months! Big hugs and love sent your way xxxx

Kim - I am so sorry about your bad news! That must have been heartbreaking to hear. I will be praying hard that your uterus will heal and will be ready to accept a baby by your next ultrasound! :hugs:

Aleeah - Thanks so much! I am looking forward to seeing your next bump photo when you decide to put a bra back on. :haha: I actually don't blame you at all! My boobs are terribly uncomfortable lately and the first thing I do when I get home is take my bra off, so I can see why you'd try to get away with it the rest of the time! :) how are you feeling these days? That's exciting that you think it is a girl!

Linny - I cannot wait til you find out the gender! And I hope your dr's suggestions help with your digestive issues. :hugs:

Ljs - so great to hear from you! So sorry you're still so sick! Are you able to go to work still? Has it been hard caring for your DD these days? Hang in there! Are you on any anti-nausea meds?

Blue - I hope the TWW is treating your ok.

Crys - I'm sure the lack of twinges doesn't mean anything bad. Looking forward to hearing the results soon!

I'm so sorry, Kim! I pray your ultrasound in 4 months has a much improved outcome.

Sab- I would imagine that would be painful to see your friend's baby. :hugs:

Kgs- I hope that things can progress naturally for you.

Tww wait is as annoying and frustrating as every month. I do read everyone's posts. Just been really busy to reply properly. As like every month I'm imagining signs so I'll keep them quiet. No predicting this is my month we will just wait and see.

Hope you are all well. Xxx

Oh Kim, I'm so so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. I do understand the frustration of your body not cooperating with what you want. Did the dr. say if they often see improvement over time?
:hug:

Blue - I am sorry you are annoyed and frustrated. The TWW really is annoying and there's not much you can do but drive yourself crazy with symptom spotting. I hope you have at least found some ways to occupy your mind and make the time pass quickly. I am praying you get your BFP ASAP!

Oh Kim, I'm so sorry to hear that news :hugs: :hugs: I really hope your next ultrasound will show lots of improvement.

Crys, fingers crossed you get some good news at the end of the TWW :) Good to know the time frames your daughter had when she fractured her fibula. We're not too sure what to expect, still waiting for a call and appointment with the fracture clinic this week. The ER doctor said about 8 weeks in total, but didn't give us much detail. He's in a boot, but not allowed to weight bear for now. Nope, no witnesses... he jumped up quickly to get off the road (it was a busy intersection), and then hobbled over to a Macdonalds (it was right there) to warm up... he said he thought he was fine, just a bad bruise or sprain or something. Anyway, he's kicking himself now for not waving someone down to ask if they could be a witness.

LL,how are you feeling? Yes, fortunately hubby does have an office job so if we can get him there he'll be able to work.

Sara, that's awful that your employer was not supportive of you when you got your cancer diagnosis. I just don't understand how some people/companies can be so heartless.

Aleeah, that's great that hubby got to feel LO kick! My husband was a little wierded out by it the first time he felt baby kick too, but now he loves it :) He spends a lot of time watching my belly in the evening, lol. We seem to have a big kicker... looks like something is trying to escape, haha. Yep, that's my plan to transfer some clients asap, especially now. I just found out today that they've hired two more therapists and I am orienting them next week, so I'm hoping I can pass of some clients to them.

Linny, when do we get a bump pic?? I hope soon :) We're really hoping hubby will be recovered in time for driving to the hospital... if baby doesn't come early we should be okay.

Sab, sending some big hugs your way :hugs: Would have been due dates are hard. Hang in there, I'm sure your rainbow baby is on it's way!

Ljs, sorry to hear that the m/s is still hanging around! Hopefully it'll be on its way out soon soon :) I hope all is going well for you!

Blue, I hope you get some good news at the end of your TWW too!! I'm really excited for you to get your BFP!

AFM, things are looking up since the weekend. The president of the company my DH works for stopped by today to bring a card that everyone signed and told him not to worry about anything related to work. He even said that if necessary they can look into having him work from home on a laptop in the short term. We're both so grateful that they are being so supportive... we weren't sure what to expect since it is a new job. Also, my parents and sister and her boyfriend have arranged to have a dog walker take the dog out 3 times/week so I don't have to do it every day, and one of our neighbors has offered to pop in once a day and take the dog out to pee if I'm out at work all day (it's hard for hubby because we're in a condo so the dog needs to be leashed and the grass outside is hilly and quite slippery at the moment). We've been totally overwhelmed by all the support and everyone has been so kind. In any case, feeling a lot more positive now.

Thanks for all the support again. This tww isnt actually as bad as the others. Im keeping busy and trying not to think about it. Got a sore throat and light headache today though so think im coming down with a cold.

Linds im so glad hubbies work are so supportive. What a shame for poor hubbie. It must have been scary to have been hit with a car.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well.

Sorry for crappy post im rushing for work haha xx

Lindsay - I'm so glad your DH's work is so supportive. It's wonderful to find out how good a company is soon after beginning work for them. Sounds like you have a really good support network.

Blue - I'm doing my best to keep busy with other things this time too. Need to delve into a good book so I'm only wondering what happens next for characters rather than me. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Good morning ladies,

Hope all is well this morning. Anyone getting snow today and tomorrow or already got it?

Does really snow here kn the wee isle. It looked like it would yesterday but it went.

cry im the same with books. I just bought myself a new kindle. I love reading waiting for it to come to delve into a new adventure. Wishing this 2ww what over xx

While you're waiting, you can download the Kindle app to your phone or computer and use it to read. That's what I do.

Lindsay - that is soooo nice about everyone being so supportive and helping you out like that! That must be such a nice weight off your shoulders.

AFM - I am STILL sick with this stupid throat sickness and it is making my voice all raspy and hoarse. I've noticed my ravenous appetite has dropped a bit and my nausea might have lessened slightly (although it's been known to get better and then worse again)!

Crys thats what I did. But my kindle arrived yesterday. Plus im now at 7dpo and I dont feel anything no sickness no tender breasts just a headache and a sore throat. Read a post on the tww forum that tells you everyones day to day signs of pregnancy and I have none for the ones that where positive.yet another blinking month gone and im still not pregnant. Sick of it :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->