Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Blue - I'm not sure whether symptoms count for much - honestly...I know some women start vomiting at the first sign of pregnancy but I felt the symptoms are so similar to AF that I could never tell with either pregnancy. Also, don't they say that the symptoms shouldn't start till after implantation? So - after 8dpo surely? That said - I can see how if this is another month without bfp it would be so tough. :hugs: I hope it's not the case, come on little egg, get sticking! If not then - how much longer till you can go back and get that referral?? Whatever happens this month - this is your year X

Cryss - Blimey o' riley, your temps look like they're shooting off the top of the graph! :) What books are you reading? I just finished a trilogy - the third book is called 'Dust', they're by Hugh Howe and are amazing...slgihtly sci-fi'ish but fascinating!

Lindsay -That is so nice of your hubs company director! And generally all the support really restores faith in humanity! Glad you're feeling positive. Shall try to get a bump pic soon, me and DF have been very slacking in that dept which is odd because i thought we'd be all over it! X

Bright - We got some cray hailstones out of nowhere the other day but that was it, what about you? x

LL - Ugh, sorry you're still sick, still - nice that the nausea has let-up! At least for now anyway, fingers crossed it stays away. x

Afm, off to my scan in 10 mins! yikes! Hoping I get to see lo for a good amount of time and they're ok, and maybe find out gender! X

Good luck with scan! Hope your going to share babies sex with us nosey parkers!!!

I have a appt with the pcos group to actually see if I have pcos on the 27th of feb. And then if they do nothing I need to wait till 18 month mark... rubbish :( xxx

Blue - I'm not sure whether symptoms count for much - honestly...I know some women start vomiting at the first sign of pregnancy but I felt the symptoms are so similar to AF that I could never tell with either pregnancy. Also, don't they say that the symptoms shouldn't start till after implantation? So - after 8dpo surely? That said - I can see how if this is another month without bfp it would be so tough. :hugs: I hope it's not the case, come on little egg, get sticking! If not then - how much longer till you can go back and get that referral?? Whatever happens this month - this is your year X

Cryss - Blimey o' riley, your temps look like they're shooting off the top of the graph! :) What books are you reading? I just finished a trilogy - the third book is called 'Dust', they're by Hugh Howe and are amazing...slgihtly sci-fi'ish but fascinating!

Lindsay -That is so nice of your hubs company director! And generally all the support really restores faith in humanity! Glad you're feeling positive. Shall try to get a bump pic soon, me and DF have been very slacking in that dept which is odd because i thought we'd be all over it! X

Bright - We got some cray hailstones out of nowhere the other day but that was it, what about you? x

LL - Ugh, sorry you're still sick, still - nice that the nausea has let-up! At least for now anyway, fingers crossed it stays away. x

Afm, off to my scan in 10 mins! yikes! Hoping I get to see lo for a good amount of time and they're ok, and maybe find out gender! X

Linny - we have more than a foot and its still coming down.

Blue - If you have pcos then would you be able to get ovulation-helping medication? Clomid and the likes? Although having pcos would be a pain at least then you'd know exactly how to go about tackling things?? Waiting 18 months is just too long, I still can't believe they're making you do that. :hugs: Things will get better - one way or another it's onwards and upwards! x

Bright - Blimey! I love snow but that would grind our country to a halt :haha:

So, the scan went well and took a long time (which was great) as baby was snoozy, had to drink cold water and jump about to wake them up. I have an anterior placenta, which explains the only very high or very low movements as well as them being very mild. And, it's a girl! :cloud9: I can't believe it, I really thought she was a boy. I really feel like a weight has just lifted off me seeing them ok in there. X

Congratulations on your little girl, Linny! Did you get pictures? Would love to see her.

I think my temps just look really high because I had such a low one on O day.

Blue - :hugs: I know you are frustrated. Praying for your rainbow. I hope you feel better soon, unless those are your BFP symptoms. Everyone is different.

LL - Hope you feel better soon.

Cryss - Yep I did, I'll scan them when i get home and pop them up! X

Yay! Oh, and I haven't started a new book yet. I usually have to wait a few days in between books. I miss the characters when the book is over, and I find myself referring back if I read a new book too soon. Lol. The last book I read wasn't that good.

I received a free one from Amazon yesterday, so probably going to try it (and found out I get to pick one out of four pre-releases for free every month now :happydance: ). The one I picked yesterday was The Rented Mule. It seemed the most interesting out of the choices. These books don't release until March 1st, so very few reviews to help my choice.

Omg woohoo for your little pinky!! Im so pleased baby is doimg well ! Xxx

Congratulations Linny :pink:

blue: I didn't have any symptoms with either of my pregnancies until 6 weeks or so. None. A friend of mine found out yesterday she is pregnant. She was using birth control and didn't realize she was pregnant and couldn't remember when her last period was. She got a scan and she is 5 weeks. No symptoms at all. Hang in there!

Thanks ladies!!! x

Cryss - Let me know what the book's like, I love finding new authors because i tend to exhaust each one i find and am then a bit sad when it's all over. One of the best books I read a while back was 'The crimson petal and the white' about a london prostitute in the early 19thC. Brilliant character driven book.x

Im reading the divergent series at the minute. Thats been recommended to me by a few people so im getting into that.

Going to look up the one you where reading before after I think if I remember what it is by the time om finished these three. Xxx

I'm going to look that one up too. Love historical fiction!

Blue - I just looked up the Divergent series - looks good!

I'm currently going with audio books a lot of the time, I manage to listen more than read these days!

I could read when I was pregnant I just fell asleep all the time ! Xxxx

Happy Valentines Day Ladies!!:kiss:

Not a huge romantic myself, but always happy to receive flowers (which I did!) I didn't think hubby would bother, so I sent him some too, just so we'd have some fresh flowers in the house!! And now we've got 2 lots!! He thinks I've gone weird sending him flowers but they're beautiful tulips and I think it's quite sweet!

Kim - I'm so sorry for your bad news. Like Bright said though, there's a bigger force making those decisions, not doctors and nurses. Don't give up, you'll get that baby, the path might be different to what you wanted it to be but you'll get to the same place in the end, your beautiful rainbow :hugs: xxx

Linny - I'm over the moon with your little girl being healthy!:happydance: You must be so pleased!!! Though you've made me doubt myself now, especially as you were sure it was a boy and it's a girl!:wacko: I'm sure this one's a girl but we'll be pleased either way too.

Blue - Don't be down, remember I didn't know I was up the duff either. Still makes me a little sad that I missed out on looking after me and little one in those early weeks as didn't realise I'd randomly caught. But now I totally get it when people say they didn't have any symptoms, I'm living proof, no cramping, no boob increase, absolutely nothing!:flower: Hang in there, like Linny said, if they find something hopefully they can help you out.

Crysshae - Your chart is looking amazing, can't wait to keep watching it develop, thank you for temping, I miss charting and your chart is feeding my obsession! Is it sad to say I still randomly look up people's charts?! :blush::haha:

I'm not a huge reader, I was until all this pregnancy malarky early last year, sleep seemed more important and then couldn't get back into reading. Last book I read was John Grisham's A Time To Kill. Fantastic writer but a lot of his stories are actually quite similar.

Lindsay - So glad everyone is rallying around and looking after you both. It's so wonderful when company's are compassionate, and so they should be, we all spend most of our adult lives working really hard for organisations and once in a while things it's nice to know they're there when you need them to be.

I often work from home anyway, as have an office based job but with the internet and systems accessible over the net, it's really easy to do. Hopefully your hubby will be able to do the same too.

LL- Congrats on hitting 15 weeks! Hope the nausea has stayed away and your throat is easing up? I can't see any signs of a ravenous appetite in your bump photo at all, can't believe how tiny you are!

I weighed myself this morning and was shocked to discover I've put on a stone in this pregnancy! I know that's normal and it's within the normal range but shocked it's there and from nowhere, I've been eating the exact some foods and portions I always did..!!:wacko:xxx

Lots to catch up on! I love all this conversation about good books, I'm always looking for a book recommendation :)

Blue, hubby got me a kindle 2 years ago for Christmas and I LOVE it, especially for traveling :) I would suggest never taking it to the beach though. We went to Hawaii a few months after I got my kindle and I had taken it down to the beach. I decided to go for a swim and left it in my bag (which to my credit was at the top of the beach... waaaay above the high tide line). However, there was a big wave - I thought it was quite funny watching the wave wash over everyone sun bathing on the beach, until I realised it was going really far. Unfortunately my kindle (as well as a number of other people's camera's, phones, etc) was a casualty. So, word to the wise, don't take it to the beach ;)

Linny, congrats on team pink!!!! So excited for you :) I hope you'll post an ultrasound pic!

Crys, your chart is looking good!

LL, I hope you're feeling better!

AFM, I'm glad it's friday, feeling pretty tired and in need of a weekend! Hubby's got his appointment with the fracture clinic on monday so hopefully we'll have more info after that. He's also spoken with the auto insurance people and once they get a doctors note they're going to send out someone to do the heavier cleaning for us until he's back on his feet. Baby seems to be doing well. I have another growth scan next week, as well as an appointment with the OB - since it looks like DH will still be off work next week he can come to both appointments which will be really nice. The hospital called yesterday too and apparently I have to go for twice weekly monitoring starting at 34 or 35 weeks (the doctor told me last week it would be once weekly, so not sure why the change) so life is going to get very busy. I've spoken to work about lightening my load a bit and I'm going to go in early next week and make some plans with them which should help. I hope everyone is doing well :)

You're very welcome, Aleeah! Always glad to help chart obsessions. Lol. You're supposed to gain weights. It's okay. And one stone is great. I always put on too much weight when pregnant.

Lindsay - You think you have everything safe to find out you can't trust waves. Poor Kindle! Sounds like you definitely will be busy. Great that your DH will get to go to your appointments next week. I'm glad the insurance is helping out.

Blue - I use reading to calm me and fall asleep at night. How are you feeling? I looked up the Divergent series also. Looks like it's along the lines of Hunger Games and such??

Linny - Good for you, figuring out how to get your reading done. I've never tried an audio book.

Yes Happy Valentines to you all! (Is it bad I totally forgot about what day it was! Poor DF did a romantic breakfast and I was all 'I have no card' oops!)

Blue - Same here, the audio books send me to sleep too but at least I don't have to go to all the effort of opening them and turning the pages :haha:

Aleeah -Don't doubt yourself! I noticed that while I was certain it was a boy I only ever thought of girl names, I only ever dreamt about girls and I had no interest at all in boys clothes....so, while my head was saying boy all my behaviour was girl :haha: Also, after todays V day you'll have your V day tomorrow I notice :hugs: Amazing!!!! X

Lindsay - Really glad to hear it's coming together for you guys! Wow, time is really rushing by now! do you have everything baby-related sorted? I'm trying to collate a list of what we absolutely need. It's so confusing! I'll try and get the pic up this weekend X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->