Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Teacup - I see it! Do you have a frer you could use tomorrow? X

Thanks Linny! I'm going to get several frers tomorrow! I have a digi but am saving it. I've never seen a very dark line before so I really hope I get one this time! xx

Cool teacup! Try not to worry about it darkening quickly - it takes a couple of days to see obvious differences ( I know, we all worry anyway) but I fretted over lines going a bit lighter one day after a darker one etc - the urine test is so variable. anyway, a nice dark line should appear in a few days. And congratulations anyway! Xx

Teacup - congratulations! I definitely see the line clearly without the tweak! What is your due date? This seems like a very fertile month!

Cool teacup! Try not to worry about it darkening quickly - it takes a couple of days to see obvious differences ( I know, we all worry anyway) but I fretted over lines going a bit lighter one day after a darker one etc - the urine test is so variable. anyway, a nice dark line should appear in a few days. And congratulations anyway! Xx

Thank you Linny! I hope I do get a dark one in a few days. xx

Teacup - congratulations! I definitely see the line clearly without the tweak! What is your due date? This seems like a very fertile month!

Thanks Lit! Glad you can see the line without the tweak. :thumbup: My due date is 5th November - Bonfire night! "Remember remember the 5th November!" :haha: xx

Emma - When is your due date? How are you? xx :flower:

Crys - Good luck for tomorrow! I hope you get your bfp this cycle. xx

Sara - Great news that you def ovulated! When are you testing? Good luck! xx

Hope every one else is okay! Have you all had a good weekend? :flower:

That's a beautiful line, Teacup! You didn't need a tweak! :happydance: Congratulations!

AF got me this morning. On to the next cycle!

I have to admit I'm very anxious waiting for my dr's appt tomorrow. I feel worried that I'm barely showing at all and scared that it could all be over. I hate these nagging thoughts! I think I'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief when I can hear the heartbeat again.

Teacup - excellent due date! X

Cryss - oh boo, your temps looked amazing too, still at least no wastage of hpts and it's onwards to next month x

LL - you know it's par for the course to worry now but it never comes to anything .... You're going to be just fine and feel great after you hear that sweet little heartbeat. X

SLG - Sorry I'm so late with this but huge congratulations on ovulating!! So pleased for you!!!!:happydance::dance::loopy::wohoo:xx

Sabster - Reflection is hard to do, not many people take time out to do it and when you do it's sometimes painful but for me too, it always ends in hope. You will have that take home baby, just hang in there :hugs: xx

Also get it about lack of libido, it was very by the calendar with us for months and to be honest was awful!! Poor hubby!!! Then when we were told not to try and use contraception.... boom he was hot to me again and a BFP!!! Sometimes not thinking can help, though the mechanics are the same, the months we were running it all by the calendar I still got a BFP, so anything can happen either way.

Lindsay - Loved reading up on your little man (that's not so little anymore!!):baby: 7-8lb is a fantastic birth weight! It's great they do tell you things like that, as it must be easier to buy baby clothes. It all confuses me, what size are you meant to buy?! Tiny Baby, Newborn Baby, 0-3 months????

Also fantastic news little one is head down now, you must be relieved. At my quick scan last week baby was lying on it's side, very strange, looking right back out at the world!! Midwife said she's not used to baby's being on their side at 24 weeks but it is considered normal. Explains the weird shape my tummy was. My tummy now is much more forward though and the weird pokey side bits have gone, can only imagine baby turned.

LL - So pleased to hear your nausea is saying goodbye finally :wave:, you can really start to enjoy the second trimester now. You'll pop before you know it, I remember being pleased I had a bump and then mourned my belly button changing (I loved my old belly button!!):haha:.

Try not to worry about the doctors appointment, my midwife alarmed me each appointment and kept saying, I thought you'd be bigger and I'm surprised you can't feel baby yet. Well we're all different and every pregnancy is different. My bump hasn't changed for weeks now but I guess it's normal for no change during pregnancy. Hang in there, you'll have such an amazing experience hearing that heartbeat :hugs: xx

Crys - Sorry AF got you, I really believed this would be your month. Onto the better more sticky bean cycle then, hope the witch doesn't give you too much grief xx

Linny - Great idea about the mocktails, love it!!:thumbup: I'm no good at these things, and would probably make something un-drinkable given half :blush: the chance but you sound like you did a fab job, can I come over?! :haha:

Teacup - CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:;):friends::yipee::D:wohoo::lol::loopy::thumbup::flower::happydance:I totally see it on the untweaked one!! Can't wait for you to test today!!!! Yay another BFP! This thread is so lucky!!!xx

Blue - Yay you're into ultrasound week!!!:thumbup: How exciting!!! And you're nearly 5 weeks pregnant now too, really pleased for, hope you had lots of fun at the hen weekend?:hugs:

AFM - Sorry I haven't been on much ladies. The SPD (PGP as it's now known in the UK) really was a killer for a while and then I woke up one day completely cured... so strange!!! I'm now sitting on an exercise ball all day in the office and that seems to help unbelievably, albeit it doesn't feel very comfortable when I'm on it! Otherwise hubby has taken a U-turn and now thinks it's a boy which is very confusing for me :wacko:, but I'm still sticking with a girl! xx

Hey ladies !

I want to start off my saying Teacup! A Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :dance: :dance: I cant believe I go away for 3 days and there is so much excitement for coming back! I feel bad for leaving now haha! 5th of Nov is my baby sister 1st birthday! And my due date is the 29th of OCT!!!!! Maybe the 28th. Suppose I wont know for sure until scans out the way. !!!

Crys - So sorry the witch got you! :hug: It will happen I just know it will!

Im so glad to read you guys are all doing well. Ive missed you all! I was away at a hen weekend in a lodge in the middle of no where with no signal or internet. It was such a fantastic weekend and I was completely sober. Had to run away from a few forceful people by using the "im on antibiotics" excuse. Anyway it worked. Been on the water all weekend. Cant bare fizzy juice. Im on my way back to my mothers with the most uncomfortable heartburn because I drank apple juice with my breakie. Other than that I wouldnt say ive have any symptoms the boobs have been tender to touch not really sore other than that. Yep im 5 weeks tomorrow and my hospital appointment is on Thursday. Im still not 100% sure if they are going to scan me or not and im not sure if I want to. I dont really want the spotting that I hear a lot of woman talking about... I will go to the appointment and see what the doctor says!! Teacup we are like a week apart! Im pretty sure that entitles us to be bump buddies!!! Haha.

Xxxx

Aleeah - That's funny, it reminds me that my freind's daughter was in that position except unfortunately during labour! It was meant to be a home birth but the midwives in attendance didn't recognise what was happening (The sign is double contractions) and so my poor freind spent 12 hours pushing her baby one way while her baby was trying to exit via the side entrance! Heh, it all ended well at least. Sounds like your babe has turned now anyway, I have heard transverse babies can cause a lot of side aches.

The mocktail was amazing: Pineapple juice, ice cubes, coconut milk and a bit of vanilla ice cream - whizz it all in a blender and then pour! Hard to go wrong, though my DF later suggested adding healthy stuff like oats to it...er, no. :haha:

Blue - Glad to hear you had a great weekend and managed to dodge the alcohol pushing hens! They are the worst people for it :haha: I never got vomity in the first tri - only heartburny/refluxey and my god did I get refluxey. It was hellish, I can well recommend zantac though. Yeah I can understand thinking twice about an internal scan, especially since you'd be early to see the heartbeat. Could you postpone that? To nearer 7 weeks? Or would that then involved a long delay? x

Thanks everyone. Ready for the new cycle!

Blue - Sounds like you had fun. Glad you were able to stay under the radar with the antibiotic theory.

Aleeah - Glad your SPD is feeling better. Could have something to do with your little one changing position too. It must be fun and insane all at the same time, wondering what you're having. I've never done that. Don't think I have the patience for it.

LL - When you hear that heartbeat today, I hope all that anxiety melts away for you.

How is everyone?

AFM - DH finally got me on his motorcycle yesterday. I rather enjoyed it. Learned a few things for the next ride, like how to keep my hair from tangling, and I've gotta have something to cover my ears - can't stand that much wind in them, but I think I'm gonna like it. He is thrilled - was like a kid in a candy store happy that I rode with him. It's funny as I get older I enjoy things I didn't before and am willing to try more things than I did when I was younger. I think most people do that the other way around. Lol.

I feel like the supplements have done wonders for my hormones already, praying that will just continue to get better. My libido and mood were so much better after O this time around. Great things alone. Add the better egg quality they are supposed to help with and :happydance:

I have been getting a lot of heartburn! It was horrible earlier and probably will be again soon as ive just ate as well. Xxx

Goodness Emma! Lots of progesterone in the making! Hope you find some relief.

Here are todays tests! I asked OH to bring me some frers but he bought me two more cb digis!! :dohh: I did one of those but was very nervous about it! Glad my cheapy test is a tiny bit darker today. :thumbup:
IMG_4218.jpg
IMG_4223.jpg
Emma - Yes I would love to be bump buddies! :happydance: I'm half expecting my pregnancy not to last long though because of the previous two. But I'm trying my best to be positive! I'll relax when I get a super dark line - or get 2-3 on a clearblue digi! I've made an appointment with the doc for Thurs morning, hopefully she can refer me to an OB to check my hormones are doing what they should. Your due date is right near my birthday which is the 27th Oct! :thumbup: Good luck with your hospital appointment - hope all goes well. xx

Aleeah - Thanks Aleeah! Glad to hear your PGP is easing off now. I hope it stays away! It must take a lot of balancing to stay on the exercise ball - if it was me I'd probably keep falling off! xx

Crys - Sorry to hear this wasn't your month, I'm sure next cycle will be the one! Motorcycles are fun! I used to go on the back of my exes motorbike, it's really exhilirating when you can see a clear road for miles and you just whizz along. Make sure you wear a helmet and leathers though! Also if you wear a buff (band of fabric) under your helmet that helps keep your ears warm. xx

Linny - I agree with Aleeah, those mocktails sound amazing! I'll def have to give them a go! I hope you are well! xx

Sara - How is it going this cycle? When do you plan to test? xx

Bright - Thank you! How are things going? :flower: xx

Lit - Good luck with the doc tomorrow! Everything will be fine but I can understand why you're nervous, I don't think our worries ever go away! maybe buy a doppler so you can put your mind at ease more often? :flower: xx

Hope everyone else is good! xxx

That's a really nice line on the cheapie for only 11/12 dpo. And perfect on the digi. I hope your doctor will do bloodwork for you for reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->