Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

What a gorgeous line! This one is definitely sticky!!! You post as many of those as you want! :happydance:

What a gorgeous line! This one is definitely sticky!!! You post as many of those as you want! :happydance:

Thanks Crys! :hugs: Part of me thinks I shouldn't get excited because of what happened before, but the other part of me can't help but want to be excited.

I looked back at a couple of my old posts from my previous pregnancys and the positive lines were super super faint, so I'm really pleased to see that very dark one today. xx

Teacup - That's bloody perfect! We all know lines can be faint for a while but getting dark so early is great! x

Thats an fantastic line teacup! Hehe. Glad im not the only saddo hehe xxxx

Thanks Crys! :hugs: Part of me thinks I shouldn't get excited because of what happened before, but the other part of me can't help but want to be excited.

I looked back at a couple of my old posts from my previous pregnancys and the positive lines were super super faint, so I'm really pleased to see that very dark one today. xx

That's exactly what I thought when I saw your line. All of mine, even to 5 weeks, were still quite faint. Your line is dark like my lines were with my successful pregnancies.

Congrats Teacup. !

I am pretty sure AF is on her way.... Im feeling all the signs. It'S werid to feel happy to get my AF. I guess Im looking forward to a normal cycle and to hopefully try again for #1.. Now I need to find my thermometer and start temping LOL. I also have the OPK, but they are NEVER ever positive... Or im not doing it right, In any case Im gonna go with the every other say BD for the next month...and preseed.

I REALLY REAALLY cANnot wait to see the doctor and get my hands on some Metformin. Or something... Good luck ladies!

Sab- hope this is your bfp month!

Sara, crys & bright. Hope its your month too! Xxxx

Linny - thanks for understanding. I guess I'm in for a boring month! The only private scans here are the 3D ultrasound clinics which I'm not sure are worth it. We'll see how impatient I get.

Teacup - that is definitely way darker than it was last time! That is a great line! I am excited for you!

Teacup, that is one very dark line. Looks great!

AFM, CD1. Disappointed of course but trying to focus on that I've now had two complete cycles with ovulation. That is a huge step in the right direction for me!

Whats your plan for this month sara? Doing anything differently ? Will you get tested to see if you ovulated this month ? Xxxx

Hi Blue. I just emailed my doctor about this. Jeff and I want to try some natural (non-medicated) cycles as long as I continue to ovulate. I will test again to confirm ovulation. Makes me feel more secure that we have a good shot when I know there's an egg in the game :haha: This past cycle I had my progesterone done and it came back at 5 (can't remember the units and I know there's two scales for it). I think this is really low so I'm wondering if supplementing progesterone might help with implantation.

I'm really not great with levels and such but id speak to doc and ask if you can get anything to help with progesterone. Did you guys go every second day last month ? Xxxx

I emailed my dr about the progesterone. She always gets back to me in a day or two.

We were WELL covered with the BDing last month. There were definitely sperm up there. Either it was a bad egg or it couldn't implant.

Thanks girls! After using those cheapy tests all the time it was a pleasant suprise to see a lovely dark line. I think I'll leave it a few days before using my other frer now.

Sara - Sorry to hear AF got you. Sounds like you def had enough :spermy: in there! Good luck with next cycle, I'm sure March will be your month! xx

Sabster - Sorry to hear you aren't getting on with opks, do you make sure to test from cd 11 to cd 21? Hope you get on with them soon, they were a god send to me! I didn't start conceiving until I started using them. Good luck next cycle! xx

Crys - Thanks, I really hope you're right and this one is sticky! Are you trying anything new next cycle? xx

Sara - sorry AF got you but I agree it is exciting and reassuring that you body has ovulated naturally the past two cycles! Good luck this month!

@ teacup : I always tested day 15 onwards because I was under the impression that I was a late ovuator because I have longer cycles (34 days) but when I got pregnant, we only Bd a few times because my dad was living with us.... dec 8 and 10 and 14 I think and that was CD 10 ( dec 10 and so on) so...... VERY ODD!!! This whole time I was focusing on the wrong times... Im the worst at baby making...So I think we are going to just do it every other day... joyous... my vagina is going to be elated...(not!)

slg76: I think it depends at what point in the cycle? when they do that 21CD test i think its supposed to be over 10 but im not sure. Ask Dr.google?

any way you look at progesterone, 5 is low. My doctor said that levels pulse up and down and it's hard to get a good reading. She said supplementation doesn't improve outcome much at all. I guess we just need to keep looking for that magic egg!

Haha sab I did the every two day thing. It was a nightmare but it must have worked for us. Good luck! What cd will you start on?

Sara - she doesnt seem concerned too much which I guess it a good sign! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->