Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Linny - You bad influence you!! I now have my first craving... one of your mocktails!! I think I like the sound of the vanilla ice cream the most... I'm a sucker for ice cream!!!

Your poor friend having to give birth with baby in that position, I can't imagine that, even now. This cheeky one is back on his or her back again. My stomach has morphed into an alien shape, with weird sticky out bits, my hips are holding up now though. I've been given lots of exercises and I never want that pain again so sticking to doing them.

You're more than half way through now, you must be so thrilled!!! xx

Blue - Internal ultrasounds aren't the most comfortable, but they may be able to see enough from an external one for you. For me I had no idea I was pregnant and kept saying I couldn't be, they could see the same from the external but I was insistent they checked 'properly' so they did an internal, you can always request the external and see what they see.

Crys - Aren't motorcycles so amazing! I used to go on the back of a friends one all the time, he even tried showing me how to ride one once... that ended badly for his bike. I maybe should have told him I couldn't ride a bicycle, apparently that's quite an important fact!! You're so lucky to have a hubby who can ride, I've very jealous, enjoy it!

Hoping your supplements produce mammoth eggs that turn into stick beans this cycle, finger and toes crossed for you xx

Teacup - Lovely tests, I do love seeing test pics!! Congratulations again, seriously so pleased for you.

Yes the ball isn't very easy to balance on... ladies it's worse than that :blush:, I let out some... ahem wind the other day, when no-one was around in the office, so end of the day, whilst sat on the ball.... my god the sound!!!:haha: I was giggling away like a school girl, at least now I know not to fart on exercise balls!!!:rofl:

xxx

Blue - the heartburn is rotten. Mine keeps getting worse! I hope yours doesn't get too bad.

Aleeah - my co-worker's baby was sideways for the longest time and it definitely made her bump a weird shape! Baby turned in lots of time for delivery though. I'm glad yours seems to have moved already. I am also happy to hear your SPD is feeling better. Hopefully it won't get worse again! That is so cool that you are 25 weeks already. And good to know that you looked 'small' too and nothing was wrong! It's really making me panic because my mom measured my fundal height yesterday (she's a nurse) and it's only 11 cm! Should be 16. :( But it is halfway between my belly button and pubic bone exactly like all the sites describe it should be...so that really confuses me!

Linny - I hope you're right that everything is ok and then I can relax. How is your acid reflux these days? Your mocktail sounds so yummy!

Crys - thanks. And I am glad you are feeling so positive about the supplements working!

Teacup - still so excited for you!

AFM - nervously waiting at the dr's office! DH was able to come with me this time to hear the heartbeat though.

Cryss - Check you out - on a motorcycle, wind in your hair, good for you! We only live once. I did it once on the back of my ex's dad's bike - he was well into motorcycles - but it was a bit weird clinging onto a boyfreind's dad like that lol.

Aleeah - :haha: I can just imagine the sound! Thank goodness for alone time. I can barely move without pumping these days. A bowel movement, now that's a different story, where did they go? Where the heck is it all being stored? It's a mystery. Is your constipation any better? Also, re cravings - I had another pina colada today at lunch time....I'm chain-colada'ing. It's bad. x

LL - It depends because some women have a lot of distance up to their belly button while others have shorter navels etc, believe me I was confused as well because I couldn't work out why on earth my uterus was in totally the wrong place. Also- fundal height is really not a precise gauge of size/weight of a baby - the uterus is not 2d it's 3d and comes from behind the pelvic bone, so it depends on the angle of that as well. As in - it doesn't just rise straight up from the pelvis, it's angled forwards. Also some women just don't show till later on. Anyway, good luck today, i'm sure it's going to be just fine X

Oh also LL the reflux comes and goes now, seems to get far worse if I eat more than a small portion....finally my appetite has an end! hahah!

Haha yes, finally my appetite has an end too! It is such a relief. :haha: I get heartburn worse when I wait too long between meals though.

Good to know about the fundal height thing. I know all those things logically but it's still disconcerting! Hopefully I get some much- needed reassurance in a few minutes. The confusing part is I have a pretty long torso and am fairly tall so I wouldn't expect the distance to my belly button to be short!

I love hearing all this happy baby news!!

I am 12 dpo today and my test is negative. Starting to be discouraged about this cycle but I have a few more days to go yet. I have to travel some next month so I'm starting to think about how I can plan to get everything done and still be home with hubby for ovulation.

Teacup those are great lines and that digi is a clear preggo positive!!!! We can worry through the first trimester together ! Xxxxx

Woops didnt see this page.... im going to ask for an abdominal one and if they dont see anything I will wait for the 9 week one I think.

Sara sorry for your neg honey! Hope you manage a good routine to get the bding session in xxxx

Thanks Emma! I changed my ticker, thought I might as well enjoy it while it lasts! Yes we'll worry together! :friends: xxxx

Sorry to hear you got a bfn Sara, I hope you get a positive soon, you may have a late implanter. xxx

Sorry about the BFN, Sara.

Well, I just about had a heart attack at my dr's appointment! My dr took almost 4 full minutes to find my baby's heartbeat! I think even my dr was starting to panic. When she finally did find it, the baby moved and it slipped away right away, but she did find it again and it was a steady 150 bpm. Thank goodness! My face was getting sooo flushed and I can't say I feel any less stressed now because it was so traumatizing!

I also have to have a mole removed but hopefully that's no big deal. Also, my dr measured my fundal height at 16 cm so there must be some sort of trick to it!

Sara - Oh bums, but you're right there's still some time yet....And good luck with your planning!

LL - Phewee! I think i'd have grabbed the thing off her! :haha: As much as it nearly gave you a heart attack at least you know you've got a little mover and shaker in there. x

I always hold my breath at those things glad it went fine though!

Teacup! I love your ticker !!!!!!! Xxxxx

Sara - Sorry about the BFN. I hope it turns positive for you over the next couple days.

LL - You should be ecstatic. If they can't catch the heartbeat because your little one is moving around so much, it means he/she is active and healthy. Hope the mole is an easy removal.

Thanks, Crys.

I'm afraid the trauma of the appointment has meant my anxiety hasn't subsided at all. I wish all this worry would end already...but I suppose it may never completely go away!

I am quite annoyed because there is almost a 6 week wait on ultrasound appointments so now I can't get in for my 20-week scan until April 2nd when I will be nearly 22 weeks! :( And my dr had hoped I would have had my ultrasound by my next appointment, but now I won't have. Sigh. I am feeling annoyed and grumpy and anxious to start feeling definitive kicks and really being convinced that I have a healthy baby in there. I could almost explode with impatience!

LL - I'd be pretty raging too! Jeezo, it is a long wait. Do you have private scan facilities there? As in you pay $60 or something and just rock up? I'd be tempted if you have the spare cash.

At 16 weeks I was feeling nothing obvious at all, due to the front placenta as well I still only feel mild occasional stuff....But the 16w - 20w wait is really quite dull unless movement starts up in earnest. I'd offer to send you my doppler but i've no idea whether customs would allow it through.

Blue - :haha: I do that too! Couple of saddos! :friends:

That's not sad. It's great you have something changing to look forward to.

Cryss - hehe, it's more the looking at the ticker - I know logically it's just a piece of javascript on a page but it seems quite symbolic to me now :) x

I promise this is the last one I'll post! (famous last words!) I was quite pleased with the darkness of the line and wanted to share! :blush: 12/13 dpo with frer after holding wee for 3 and a 1/2 hours. xx

IMG_4225.jpg

Emma - re: tickers - I do that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"