Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Thanks ladies :) I'm sad to find myself here but nice to have lovely people to chat too.
I had my mc on 18th Feb and dtd on 1st and 3rd. Have had symptoms of ovulating what do you think my chances are?
Glad to see so many of you are expecting, congratulations xx

Blue - Oh that's great of them! When do you get your bloods done? Soon as you go back?.

Gem - Sorry about your loss :hugs: - I do know women who've got pregnant without an AF between. I got pregnant after the first AF (the first AF was really weird for me to be honest, so i'm sort of glad I got it out of the way before bfp). The saying goes - All bets are off after MC. And it's generally true, anything can happen! RE: early scan after previous mc - nope, not generally - a kind midwife or doctor might be willing to put you forward but they don't normally do it unless you've had more than one.

Thanks linnypops. That sucks I assumed I would get one. No way I could wait until 12 weeks now :/
Wow so you got pregnant straight away and now your 21 weeks :) do you know what your having? Is it your first?

Hi Blue! I'm okay thank you, no major symptoms to report - just slightly tender boobs when I prod them, and I had heartburn randomly in the middle of the night and the next morning. My tests are still getting darker so am trying to stay positive! Yay for your morning sickness! :thumbup: I hope it's not too mean to you though and you manage to keep most food down! xxx

Gem - Really sorry to hear you have suffered a loss. Sadly you don't get any early scans, I have had two miscarriages in a row and my doc refused a scan to me with my third pregnancy (lets hope this one sticks!). We had a miscarriage in September, and then concieved in November, and had a miscarriage in December, and then concieved in February! So we are lucky that it seems to take us the cycle after the first proper period to concieve again. I have heard you are more fertile in the few months after a miscarriage! Doctors only recommend you wait to have a proper period afterwards, but this is just for dating purposes. I hope you have your rainbow baby soon. xx

Gem - Yes it was a surprise to me as I swore blind I wasn't pregnant through the tww - Yes this is my first! I got a scan early because of pain on one side and then a bit later due to spotting, but I just called my local EPU directly each time and they got me in no problem.....Next time you're pregnant - if you have an EPU near you that allows self-referral then you can try calling them and explaining your fears, they are sometimes nice enough to get women in for reassurance early on. Else it's just private early scans really - I found my doctor to be quite unsympathetic but nurses to be great.

Tea - Heartburn! My only major symptom in the first trimester (aside from boobs + tiredness) - oh god, it is awful though. Get some zantac if you can and reserve it for the terrible points. x

Linny- as soon as I'm back I get bloods done!!! And I will get a scan around 9 weeks which is an early scan. Nervous about it though !! Xxx

Blue - It is nerve wracking I know, but all your signs are great! It'll be just fine XX

LL, glad to hear you told work! Now other people can start to get excited for you as well :) That mini panic is normal I think. Hope you're feeling a little better these days!

Molly, so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: It is a very hard thing to go through and all of us here can relate to that. I was told that we should wait for my first AF after m/c before trying again - so perhaps that's what your doctor meant by the 6 weeks. Sometimes it can take a little longer for AF to arrive.

Gem, so sorry to hear of your loss as well :hugs: We kind of waited until after my first AF and then got pregnant in the first normal cycle.

Blue, I hope the morning sickness doesn't get you too badly! I hope you're celebrating 6 weeks!! Hopefully they'll give you a scan around 9 - 10 weeks :) It'll probably feel like it's dragging for quite a while, then it will feel like it's going too fast, haha... at least that was my experience. It felt like it was dragging until about 25 - 30 weeks, and now it feels like time is flying.

As for me, I am starting to feel uncomfortable now but I suppose that is to be expected. Insomnia is back too... seems like I'm awake between about 1 - 3 am every night so trying to go to bed a little earlier to compensate which seems to have helped. I can't believe baby will be here so soon! We did some of the last shopping over the weekend so I'm feeling a little more prepared now.

I really hope so linny.

Linds - its soo exciting that your soo close !! Its rubbish that your so uncomfortable and not sleeping but hopefully it will all be over soona nd you will be holding your bundle in your arms !!! Do you have names picked ? Xxx

Blue - 6 weeks already! Your pregnancy is flying by for me. Lol. I hope the MS doesn't get you down too much, but what a great symptom!

Lindsay - You are getting so close. I hope you can get plenty of rest around the insomnia. It's just preparing you for when baby arrives. :hugs:

Tea - Darkening tests and heartburn are definitely positive things!

Sara - How are you? Is your body giving you signs this month?

I hope all of you are doing well!

AFM - CD10 today. My CM has had an odd pattern this month, but I guess more EWCM is not a bad thing. :shrug:

Blue, the annoying part is that I'm not uncomfortable when I'm awake, I'm just awake, lol. Oh well, as Crys said, I suppose it's preparation for when baby arrives.

Crys, I would agree, more EWCM is definitely not a bad thing :) Yeah, after this week I should have less on my plate at work which will really help with getting a bit of extra sleep.

Good morning Ladies,

I took a break from the thread. Just needed to focus and get my mental straight. But I took some test this morning and please tell me if you see anything.

Attachments

• Test4 03 04 14.jpg
    Test4 03 04 14.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Test8 03 04 14.jpg
    Test8 03 04 14.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Test7 03 04 14.jpg
    Test7 03 04 14.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Test5 03 04 14.jpg
    Test5 03 04 14.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Test2 3 04 14.jpg
    Test2 3 04 14.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
Here's the other one in regular color this was taken yesterday.

Attachments

• Test9 03 04 14.jpg
    Test9 03 04 14.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10
bright - I can see a slight line in the tweaked ones! Are you only 5dpo? Good luck I hope this is your bfp! xx

Lindsay - How exciting that it's not long until you'll be holding your baby! :happydance: I hope you manage to get some decent sleep soon. xx

I can see a slight line in that last one you posted too! :thumbup: xx

Lindsay - Sorry to hear about the insomnia return. It's annoying isn't it? I had a bout of it recently too - I will say that audio books are once again my best freind in the midnight hours! Hope yours buggers off agian before your LO arrives - Seems a bit unfair to lose sleep both before and after! x

Cryss - More EWCM sounds good! I took evening primrose before ov when I got this bfp and I was like a snail (tmi) :haha:

Bright - your second photo I might see a hint of something but i'm bad at squinters. It is super super early though isn't it? x

:rofl: Linny!

Bright - I see a line on the cheapie, but not the FRER. 5 dpo is very early. I hope it turns into your for certain sticky BFP!

Haha thanks crys. Feels like ive known forever ! More EWCM is great! Have my fingers crossed for you this month !

Bright im rubbishbi cant really see anything sorry honey but its still really early !!

Lindsay crys is right this is baby getting you used to his sleeping pattern for when hes here lol xxx

Hi ladies! Im glad to read that eveeryone is doing well aside the heartburn, insomnia and tender boobs ;)

We are going to try the SMEP method this month. We are starting thursday so Im pretty stoked about it, even if nothing happens Im glad that my attitude is not so crappy like the first time we went through the MC. I actually feel positive, so that's a good start.
I am also extremely excited about getting my tests results back to get some answers !!!! end of march... but Im going to call the doctors office just in case the results came back.. you never know!

Anyways, Im off to have lunch, Im starving! hugz to all

also @ brighteyes: I can't see anything, Im also at work so I can't zoom in on the pics.

GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->