Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Thank Sara. Its not so bad yet this morning hoping to get some food down the hatch before it gets bad! I dont mind as long as it means the hormones are rising then im ok with that.

You really are having an odd month! Either that or your body likes an early O lol glad you feel better today too! Xxxx

Hey ladies hope you are all doing well :)

sara maybe you're new post-mc cycle is a short one? I have a short one I always o around cd 7 - 9.. it's great for ttc... not so great after hahaha glad you got a bd in ;)

LL - Sorry your nausea was so bad. Hope you're feeling better.

Blue - Hope you got something to eat before yours started.

Sara - Glad you realized something was up and got it covered.

Lol Kim. How are you?

AFM - Temp went back down today, so no O. Guess it's just my CM that is confused. Should be a fun guessing game....NOT! :dohh:

Hey ladies! you're so sweet.. I follow along with all of you and read every day :) I just don't always feel like I belong :( but I'm so happy for all of you wonderful ladies and I love to see how you're getting on.

AFM well I'm just waiting, I've started taking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea capsules... seems like there's not much I can do to make my uterus wall thicken/heal other than wait and pray... but this seems to help strengthen and tone the uterus so I'm doing what I can. I've also started to try and lose some weight, I'm a big pregnant person, so I figure if I get the okay in a few months then the smaller I start off the better. I gained 100lbs with my first!! then lost 120 lbs then gained 65 with my second!! I still have about 10 -15 to lose from my last pregnancy :)

Emma I hope your sickness stays enough to reassure you but not so much that you're miserable all the time.. I feel your pain.. I too had bad ms with both of mine... it's actually why I gained so much the first time, all I could eat was pizza, pasta and cereal.. no fruits... no veggies... no meat... only carbs... sigh...

Sara, Crys, bright I hope this is your month!!! fingers crossed..

For all of you pregnant ladies, love and enjoy every minute... :)

Take care.

Kim

Cryss - Gah, annoying temperatures. Well, at least you're not having a dragged out TWW, and keeps it exciting (maybe? :)) x

Kim - Hey! So nice to see you. I've heard good things about the Raspberry leaf but never tried it. I used to read this website when I was TTC and it's got a section for uterine health on there, it mentions that tea too - might have some other inspiration? https://natural-fertility-info.com/uterine-health-for-fertility.html

Hey other ladies! Hope you're all well x

Afm - The back pain has eased today - i've done nothing different. Odd, but i'll take it! Swimming tonight so hopefully that'll help even more. x

Kim your our friend! You are welcome here! We stikl want to support you in your journey no matter where it takes you! Im not the slimmest either Kim! Haha. Although I cant blame that on the pregnancy because I actually lost 4 stone (which was really bad) while I was pregnant so I cam only blame myself. Ms was to bad today. Lol not much travelling and lots of fresh air though. Xxxx

Alternatedi - I hope AF shows up for you soon. It's so hard to predict after an m/c.

Sara - I'm glad you nabbed a BD session while you still had a chance! It's too bad your OPKs were so confusing but at least now you know you've Oed!

Crys - Thanks. Ahh...sorry your chart/cycle is confusing you. I always seemed to feel confused right up until I Oed...usually right on schedule...and then I'd breathe a sigh of relief. I'm sure it will become clear when your real, true O occurs!

Bright - Hey! How are you doing this cycle?

Kim - So great to hear from you! You definitely always belong here! It sounds like you're doing everything in your power to ensure you get back to full fertility and health! I hope that raspberry leaf stuff helps you. Good idea to lose some weight before you get pregnant again! I'm sure it'd be a relief just to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight from last time.

Linny - Yay, swimming! I am so impressed with your resolve on that! I have done two pathetic "workouts" on my living room floor since becoming pregnant. I hope your back keeps feeling better.

Alternatedi - I hope AF shows up for you soon. It's so hard to predict after an m/c.

Sara - I'm glad you nabbed a BD session while you still had a chance! It's too bad your OPKs were so confusing but at least now you know you've Oed!

Crys - Thanks. Ahh...sorry your chart/cycle is confusing you. I always seemed to feel confused right up until I Oed...usually right on schedule...and then I'd breathe a sigh of relief. I'm sure it will become clear when your real, true O occurs!

Bright - Hey! How are you doing this cycle?

Kim - So great to hear from you! You definitely always belong here! It sounds like you're doing everything in your power to ensure you get back to full fertility and health! I hope that raspberry leaf stuff helps you. Good idea to lose some weight before you get pregnant again! I'm sure it'd be a relief just to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight from last time.

Linny - Yay, swimming! I am so impressed with your resolve on that! I have done two pathetic "workouts" on my living room floor since becoming pregnant. I hope your back keeps feeling better.

LL - I am hanging! Trying not to worry too much.........just trying to relax and take it one day at a time. How are you doing?

Kim - We are here to support you wherever you are in your journey. Please don't ever feel like you don't belong.

Bright - How are today? Any more testing? Implantation dip today?

Linny - Glad your back is giving you some rest today. Enjoy swimming.

AFM - Well TMI, but since I was still confused about CM and only showing a very teeny tiny amount, I decided to check internally to see if I could find some answers. Found quite a bit of EWCM, so my body is just saving it all apparently. Lol. Makes me feel better about it at least.

Kim - We are here to support you wherever you are in your journey. Please don't ever feel like you don't belong.

Bright - How are today? Any more testing? Implantation dip today?

Linny - Glad your back is giving you some rest today. Enjoy swimming.

AFM - Well TMI, but since I was still confused about CM and only showing a very teeny tiny amount, I decided to check internally to see if I could find some answers. Found quite a bit of EWCM, so my body is just saving it all apparently. Lol. Makes me feel better about it at least.

Crys - I am hanging. DH said no more testing until the 15th. He has taken all the test from me. I am tempted to go and buy some new ones. He believes testing before test date jenks it. So I am being good and waiting for the 15th. I am hoping it was an implantation dip. FX How are you doing?

Lol. I took them away from myself, and better for it last month I must say. Feeling better now that I feel I have more information as I near O.

Lol. I took them away from myself, and better for it last month I must say. Feeling better now that I feel I have more information as I near O.

Crys - Yeah I told him that I will just chill out until then. Great I am glad you are getting the hang of it.

Sara - Good you got a positive opk and managed to get some BDing done! I hope this is your cycle! xx

Kim - Glad to hear from you, hope you're doing okay. I've heard good things about rasberry leaf, I hope it helps. xx

Blue - Great to hear your symptoms are still going strong! Ms is a good one, I haven't had it yet. I've only got mildly sore boobs, lower back pain, and bloating. xx

AFM - I had a strange pain that felt slightly like a period cramp a minute a go. :-( Got me worried! My tummy is so bloated my pyjamas have been digging in, so OH suggested I wore his old pyjamas instead! I'm wearing them now, they still feel a little tight but I have pulled them right up under my boobs! Haha! I look funny. :haha:

I have been considering paying for an early scan, it's £95 but we'd also have to pay £20 to get there on the train. We're off to Paris for 5 days from the 20th, and I was thinking about booking a scan for the day before we go which is when I'll be 7 weeks. If something is wrong I would prefer to know before we went away rather than having a nasty surprise while on holiday. OH didn't seem very into the idea of paying for an early scan though. :shrug:

Teacup I totally understand about confusion about early scan. I want one as soon as possible! But im terrified at the same time ! Thats all I think about is the result I'm going to get at the scan. My morning sickness isnt so bad today and my boobs arent so sore either which makes me worry somethings wrong. Girl on my fb support group thing has just went for a scan at 7 weeks and there was no heartbeat. Im really scared. I hate this. :( xxx

Sorry to hear your friend is suffering a mmc. :-( Don't worry Emma, I've been told symptoms come and go, I'm sure everything is fine with your little bean. :hugs: xx

I got scared a minute ago because I got another bad cramp. I think it may have been caused by trapped wind but it was scary! I had to stand up and then kneel on the floor with OH rubbing my back. Was feeling fairly positive before this! :nope: xxx

Teacup - I still got AF cramps intermittently through the first tri and still do. It is just your uterus growing and nothing to be worried about. Although I understand. That sounds like a good idea to pay for an early scan but I understand being scared.

Blue - it is all so scary...but I think the reassurance would do wonders for you. Also, it's normal for MS to be less severe some days! :)

Hey everyone!

I'm working on catching up with this thread. Congratulations teacup and bluestars on your recent BFPs!

I know it's scary at the early stages (this is what happens when our innocence is stolen, isn't it).

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

AFM, I'm having a rough couple days. My coworker just revealed she is pregnant with twins and due on the same day I was due. I'm so happy for her, but it feels like I've been punched in the stomach. The pain is so raw, even a month later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->