Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I just are whatever didn't make me want to puke. I mostly lived on potato chips and fruit for the first couple months. The key was eating constantly to keep it from getting worse. Lemonade and lemon hard candies also helped me. I'm 18 weeks and still puking intermittently but it got a lot better after about 14 weeks. Hang in there!

Today is my would-have-been due date. I am feeling surprisingly unreflective and not sad at all. I think things would be different if I still wasn't pregnant, but being pregnant now makes me feel very blessed and like I am exactly where I need to be right now. It's weird, but I actually find it hard to imagine being full-term right now! Having this August baby feels just right. Of course, it's been a long road to get to this point and I'll still always remember the little one I never got to meet.

We miss you, baby Joy! <3

Hi ladies, AF is due Thursday. My 1st cycle after a very early MC last month (around 4-5 weeks). I never had the 1st doctor's appt other than a blood test to confirm I wasn't pregnant.

I got a +opk, so I'm feeling "regular". Hoping for no AF, only if it replaces itself with a a BFP!

Lit - its always a day full of thoughts and what ifs. Im glad you feel like your where your supposed to be !

Welcome cutieq sorry for your loss! Lets hope this mo th brings a bfp for you xx

LL- I'm glad your would've been due date was not hard on you and glad you can see how blessed you are.

Blue - How are you feeling?

Tea - You too?

Cutie - I'm so sorry for your loss. Although it has been quiet here this week, this is a wonderful group of supportive ladies who all know exactly what you are going through. I hope you get your BFP this month!

AFM - My chart is still confusing me. Pretty sure I O'd on CD13 with a huge temp rise, but now it has dropped the last 2 days... :shrug:

Hey Ladies!

LL - Good to hear that you're feeling in a good place about your would-have-been due date. I can totally understand what you mean about being pregnant again making it easier. Also - all forms of lemon based foods are amazing! I live for limoncello flavoured yoghurt.

Cryss - hmm, that is a bit baffling. There's still possibility for a coverline even with the lower ones I reckon...Do you not opk?

Afm - Back pain still not around. Yay! Had worrying moment on Saturday night as woke up at 4am (as per usual) and had what I *thought* was a contraction. It was a pain that went all round my bump and seemed to force down. So so painful. I got up and ran to the bathroom...I had about 5 more - a minute apart. I thought seriously for a minute it might be preterm labour, although I noticed the bump wasn't tightening. Anyway....the end of it? A poo. Bloody hell, i've had cramps because of it before but this was ridiculous. I'm just glad i didn't go to the hospital, having midwives standing round as I endlessly pass wind and then have a bowel movement. X

Hey girlies.

Crys your chart looks confusing to me too... I just dont know what to make of it.

Linny- that must have been scary! Glad it turned into a huge poo! You will feel a bit of relief from that !!

Tea how are you?

How are all the rest of you ladies ? Any news or updates?

Afm-id say today was a "good day" I spewed at 7 this morning. But apart from that I have just been feeling really sick. But managed to eat a breakfast (toast and banana) lunch (cup of soup) and dinner. (Tiny portion of homemade curry) so im chuffed with that. Im struggling to drink water but managing irn bru...and sunny D!! Both of which I havrnt had since I was a teeny basher !! Yesterday was horrendous and the day before! Home tomorrow and I cannot wait !!! Xxx

Crys - Sorry your chart is so confusing! Maybe there are other factors making your temp seem low.

Linny - Yay for no back pain lately. And that is hilarious but also scary about your cramping. I'm glad it was nothing more serious!

Blue - Sorry you're feeling so sick but glad it wasn't *as* horrendoues today!

AFM - Baby has been quite active today. Lots of little flutters and tappy feelings which I am enjoying very much. I still can't wait for it to become more definitive.

I am getting excited to start seeing birth announcements on this thread! Could be less than a month before Lindsay's little one is born!

I know! the first birth announcement will be great! If we could all drink champagne, i'm sure we would :haha:.

LL - :hugs: congrats on feeling your little nipper wriggling about. It's so comforting isn't it? X

Haha the closest to champagne I'll get is soda water haha I can kid on its the sparkly stuff !

Teacup how are you honey?

I'm 7 weeks today. Look how cute my ticker is getting!!! I am currently at the airport waiting to board my flight home and its a lovely day today! Xxxx

Hello Everyone! Everything is okay with me. I phoned the Early Pregnancy Unit today and told them I'd had cramps on the left, and they have booked me a scan for early tomorrow morning. She said it's not likely anything to worry about but they'd like to check me over just in case. So hopefully I'll see our little seedling! I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Emma - Yay for 7 weeks! Yes your ticker is looking very cute! I've been holding off using that ticker until my LO looks less like an ear and more like a baby. Yours is def looking like a baby now. :happydance: According to my LMP I am 6 weeks + 3 days, but according to ovlation it's more like 6 weeks tomorrow. I'm worried it's probably too early for me to see a heart beat in the scan tomorrow. I hope they'll book me a follow up scan if the heartbeat isn't there yet. xx

Lit - How exciting you can feel baby moving about! I can't wait until that moment, it must be so exciting and reassuring. :happydance: xx

Linny - Glad your contractions ended up being a poo! :haha: Your story made me giggle at the end. I hope your back pain eases soon. xx

Crys - Did you get lots of BD'ing done? :winkwink: I'm not much of an expert on charts, I hope you caught the egg. :thumbup: Did you get any ovulation signs at all? xx

Cutieq - That is a great sign that you got a positive opk, glad your cycles sorted themselves out quickly! Good luck for this cycle! xx

I hope everyone else is good and had great weekends! xxx

Blue - Yay for 7 weeks! I'm glad your MS wasn't as bad yesterday. I hope the flight is easy on you.

Tea - Glad they got you in for a scan. I hope it's very reassuring for you. It's my understanding 6 weeks is right on the cusp of where you might see the heartbeat already.

We didn't get as much BDing in as I tried. DH flaked out on me at the end (tired from work), but now, the last 2 days, he's been ready and willing. :growlmad:

LL - Awww! Those little movements are so wonderful!

Linny - I bet that was scary at first. Glad it turned out well in the end. Lol.

AFM - FF makes no sense sometimes. It says make sure you put in all your info, especially your CM. If you forget to enter CM, then during your entire LP, it tells you "We could only decide your O date by temps. You really should enter CM info for a more accurate analysis." I enter all my CM this month, and it wants to only use my temps to pick O date. I played with it and found if I entered 2 more high temps after today, it picks CD 16. If I just changed one of my low temps by a tenth of a degree, it picked CD13 for my O date. Also, if I change the tuner to Research (which has the most advanced info - just not stable because it changes as they find things), it chooses CD13. I know my temp was way lower than usual, but why isn't the advanced tuner using everything to make the decision like it is supposed to do? Even with those low temps, I can still see the pattern... :shrug: So I entered the date myself.

Okay...Now FF is just being annoying. I was looking back over charts, and after all was said and done and over, it has decided to change my O date for last month from CD14 to CD12. Why? And it doesn't even look even a little bit right.

Teacup- hope you see your little seedlings heartbeat tomorrow!! Im hoping to here this week when my first scan will be. I had some wierd twingy feeling on my right side but they are away now. I think im actually 6 weeks 5 days.. think I actually o'd on cd 16 so im a little off too. But im happy to believe that im 7 today haha!

Crys- im not great at understanding how charts work. I hope it becomes more clear in the next couple of days. Xxxx

Blue, you're 7 weeks!!! Yes, that ticker is starting to look very cute :) Looking like a baby now! Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time with the ms. I also just ate whatever I felt like I could stomach at the time - most often fruit or salty carbs. Fruit smoothies were good too.

LL, I'm glad to hear your would have been due date passed a little more smoothly than you had expected it to :hugs: How exciting that you're feeling more movement now!!

Sara, there seems to be some debate over whether or not RLT can cause contractions - I did a lot of reading. Apparently when they test it there is a component in the tea that can do that, however when used as a tea it usually doesn't. I started very slow and watched for any sign of increase in braxton hicks and it didn't seem to make a difference so I kept drinking it.

Linny, that does sound scary, I'm glad it was a poo baby instead of something more serious!

Teacup, glad to hear you're getting an early scan, that should set your mind at ease a little bit! Fingers crossed you're far enough along that they can see a nice strong heartbeat :)

Crys, your chart is kind of confusing to me too, and it sounds like FF is confused as well! Too bad DH flaked out on you - silly men. Mine used to do that during ttc too... drove me crazy!

AFM, LL, you're probably right, my little one will very likely be here in less than a month. Had another long chat with the OB yesterday re. induction - DH and I are going to think seriously about it. I don't really want to be induced but she's scaring me a little with stats (to her credit, I did ask the questions) so now I'm hoping that baby decides to come a bit early on his own. I've been having some crampy type feelings on and off in the last week or so and she said that might be my body getting ready on it's own... I hope so! Bump is really growing quickly now and every time I go to the store they are offering to help me out to the car with my groceries, lol. This week will be busy with appointments and wrapping up work, but I'm hoping things will be a little quieter next week.

Hello Ladies,

I am just checking in how is everyone. I am a little bummed AF is coming (spotting) and she is early and was late last month and only lasted 3days. I really don't know what is going on with me lately but it has me an emotional wreck. I really felt like my body was normal because it started out normal after the MC but the last 2 cycles have been way off track and I am so pissed. :cry::growlmad:](*,):confused::confused::hissy::hissy: I give up!! I brought B-6 and Folic Acid yesterday thinking I would take when my new cycle started but I am so frustrated with this crap that I think I am going to take them back.

Sorry ladies I just had to vent I am just so pissed.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->