Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Crys - Happy Anniversary! 17 years is a lot of years! Good for you. I hope you had a nice romantic celebration.

Cutie - It can definitely take a lot longer for AF to return after an m/c. Also, OPKs can pick up hCG as well so it's possible you could have had a false positive.

Blue - I hope your scan went well/is going well! Can't wait to hear either.

Teacup - How are you doing with the waiting game?

Linny and Lindsay - what's new?

Checking in on blue here too. Thought for sure there'd be an update.
How are you doing as well teacup?

Cryss - I didn't think to check amazon :doh: heh, I'll have a look. I'm just finishing up a great book called 'the verdict' at the mo.

LL - doing really good ta! How about you?

Bright - how's things with you love?

Went for this growth scan today, I was worried because I'm still no bigger at all. But she was fine! Measuring right on track......they did show me that her head's way down in my pelvis, maybe that's why?? Anyway, they said I don't need to go for any more unless they measure me small again in a month. Hopefully it won't come to that. X

Glad you got to see her and that everything is great! Pictures???

I'm also stalking for updates! Emma, hope everything went well today, can't wait to hear all about it!!

Linny, sounds like you had a bit of a scare recently, I'm glad to hear everything checked out well and you weren't leaking fluids! That's great news also about baby measuring right where she should be :) That's strange that you're noticing your hair growing less, I am having the opposite problem, if it wasn't still cold out I'd probably be shaving my legs every day, lol.

LL, glad to hear your cold is finally better! I think I'm on the mend now too - I can actually breathe through my nose today which is really nice and probably means I'll sleep much better tonight :)

Crys, Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 17 years :) I saw an ad on tv for the Divergent series movie - good to know both you and Blue enjoyed it. I'm currently reading The Game of Thrones and almost done... it's a series and there are several more books, but not sure I want to get into the next one just yet as it's very long and I'm thinking I may not have as much time or energy to read in a few weeks.

Kim, thanks for the positivity, I do appreciate it. I feel like all I'm hearing are negative stories about induction (especially early induction). I'm still hoping this little guy will just decide he wants to come on his own some time soon :) I definitely think you're on the right track re. uterus toning activities, hehe ;)

Cutieq, it took longer for my AF to come after my m/c as well - I think it arrived around 5 weeks after my D&C... it's quite normal for it to take a bit longer for your cycle to return.

As for me, not much is new. Had a busy weekend and finally got some things done around the house that I've been wanting to do for a while... and totally exhausted myself in the process, but at least some stuff is done :) I'm off to see the OB again tomorrow with another big long list of questions about induction and if I do decide to go ahead with it, she will probably want to book a date tomorrow... time is flying!

Hey ladies, sorry for keeping you all waiting. OH and I went or to the cinema after scan. Haha. Went really well. I'm 7+3 which is what I thought I was. So 2 today's behind my chart. Seen heartbeat straight away. So relieved.

(Again came on to reply to people's post and can't remember who wrote what... Sorry girls)

How are you all? Cutieq I heard 12 weekd too!! Hopefully it will be sooner for you.

:flower: xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140317_223040.jpg
    IMG_20140317_223040.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 6
What a cutie blue! Thanks ladies. I feel better and can stomach the wait!

Linny - Oh, I'm pretty good. Nothing new to report! I am very happy to hear that your little girl is measuring right on track. What a relief! I hope you don't have to go back for another growth scan. :hugs: You are so lucky you are having a sweet little girl! :cloud9: Have you bought any adorable baby clothes yet?

Lindsay - I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Good luck at your OB appointment tomorrow and I hope you are able to reach a decision that you're happy with! It is incredibly exciting that you might have a scheduled induction date already tomorrow! That will give us a very good idea of when your little one will show up! :)

I hope you have a chance to rest a bit after such an exhausting weekend. Were you able to tie up all your loose ends last week, or will you still be doing a fair amount of work this week? I really hope you don't have to work too hard!

Blue - What wonderful news about your scan! I'm so glad your baby is doing well and measuring on track. S/he is a cutie. :)

Hi ladies, just checking in. I hope everyone is doing well, Nice scan bluestars!

No news on my end. Im doing the SMEP, trying not to think of it much.... My basement flooded after a broken pipe ( water expansion due to winter..) and the landlord is being extremely difficult, so that has me pretty occupied.

I had to go to a birthday celebration and found of that my DH's cousin stole our potential baby name. BEH, I cant really be mad about it, it's not like I'm having a kid, and she is. So first come first served for name picking!

Sabster- that is incredibly frustrating about your dh's cousin stealing your baby name! I am SO attached to mine that if even a close friend named their baby the one we have picked out, we would STILL name ours the same! Haha. I am glad you are zen about it though.

I hope SMEP works for you this cycle! Sorry to hear about your landlord being difficult.

Yay Blue!!!!

Lindsay - I hope you get your questions answered tomorrow.

Sab - Sorry about the name. Good luck this cycle!

Hi everyone! :wave:
Just been reading and catching up with everyone! Blue congratulations on your scan love! Fabulous news! How is everyone doing? Sorry ive been missing a while, its one thing after another at the moment, sickness seems to have vacated :happydance: but for the past 2 weeks ive had a horrible chesty cough, shared from my lovely DS, went to doctor yesterday and its bronchitis and a bruised rib! No wonder I was in so much pain when coughing! Anyway, feeling not so bad today.
So a little update. ..we went for the 20 week scan last week, and found out we are TEAM BLUE :blue: !! Absolutely thrilled and over the moon, to have two little boys is a dream come true which at one point I thought would be impossible. So very lucky.
I hope all you lovely ladies are well, hi to the new ladies!
Lots of love xx

Awww wooohooo congratulations on team blue!!! Thats two boys 1 girl and some yellows!!! Soo exciting !!! Xxxx

Checking in on blue here too. Thought for sure there'd be an update.
How are you doing as well teacup?

Cryss - I didn't think to check amazon :doh: heh, I'll have a look. I'm just finishing up a great book called 'the verdict' at the mo.

LL - doing really good ta! How about you?

Bright - how's things with you love?

Went for this growth scan today, I was worried because I'm still no bigger at all. But she was fine! Measuring right on track......they did show me that her head's way down in my pelvis, maybe that's why?? Anyway, they said I don't need to go for any more unless they measure me small again in a month. Hopefully it won't come to that. X

Linny~ I am well. Just taking it easy. How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->