Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Sara - If AF shows up will you try to go for your blood work next cycle? Will you try again naturally? I certainly hope your BFP is just a few days away.

Linny - That is a good idea to have a bunkbed to save space! I hope that works out well. Nice that your DF is handy like that! We do have a store with used baby clothes and furniture, but to be honest a lot of the prices aren't even as good as something on clearance that's new...and I'd much rather get new and know that it is safe and perfectly hygienic. We will definitely check there some more in case a good deal pops up, but I really wasn't impressed with their pricing! That is great that you got your baby bjorn carrier from the charity shop. My sister-in-law offered to lend me her baby wrap for the early months, and then I'll see about buying a heavier duty one later. I also might be able to borrow a bassinet from a friend for the early months as well, so that would be nice!

I will definitely post an u/s picture!

Sorry to hear your back is bothering you randomly again. You can't seem to find any trigger for it? My back has been doing pretty well lately but I've discovered that any time I do ANY cleaning, such as scrubbing the bathroom or vacuuming, my back immediately seizes up and is really bad for the next few days. So now I just need to convince DH he needs to take over all the cleaning for me for the sake of my back. :blush:

Teacup - EXCELLENT NEWS! :happydance: I am so very happy for you! What great news to hear right before you leave for Paris. I'm sorry you had to go through this week of worry for nothing but am so glad things are going well. Nov. 7th is a great due date. :)

Crys - It feels like you're always waiting around lately! Hopefully this is the cycle to end all that dreadful waiting!

Hubby and I decided to try naturally for six months as long as I continue to ovulate. This is month 3. I think it's a reasonable plan. After that I will do a medicated cycle and see what happens with that. I stocked up on tests at the Dollar Tree today. I got the last 8 HPTs in the store! I don't feel guilty testing every day if the test was only a dollar :haha: Today is 9 dpo and bfn....well except the shadow that I keep staring at fully knowing that it's nothing :rofl:

LL - You're telling me. Lol. Waiting and waiting. Patience is a virtue; right?

Sara - Did that shadow show before the time limit?

hard to say since they always dry looking better than they look wet. Time will tell....

I think we would still keep the name even if his cousin choses to go ahead with it, but it wouldc ause a family scandal, which i dont particularly care about.

I see that everyone is doing well. Im glad to ''read'' it.

I got a positive OPK, but I didn`t have any CM to match it... so now Im just being a rabbit in the hope s that something comes out of it.

LL, I'll definitely still be checking in on everyone here after I have the baby - I want to see everyone else get their rainbow babies as well :) Good idea to have DH take over the cleaning duties - mine has done that (well, up until the broken leg... he's not as much help as he was before, lol) and now I just have to figure out how to convince him to keep doing it once baby arrives, haha.

Alternatedi, I hope you're having a nice relaxing vacation! Glad to hear AF didn't give you too much trouble :) Almost time to start trying again!! How exciting!

Sara, hmmmm a shadow eh? Looking forward to hearing about when you test again :) Yep, that was my thought about the acupuncture too, a much gentler way to get my body ready. I quite enjoyed my appointment this morning - I left feeling nice and relaxed.

Linny, sorry to hear your back is bothering you again. That's a great idea to go for a massage while you're waiting for the PT appointment. I've had back pain that comes and goes as well. My theory is that it's related to position of the baby (I could be totally wrong though, lol)

Teacup, that is excellent news!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I hope you enjoy your holiday!

Crys, hope you're doing well, and that you won't have to wait much longer ;)

AFM, my acupuncture appointment went well this morning and I have 2 more appointments booked next week to try and help my body get ready so the induction will go more smoothly. Have been having some period-like cramping the last few days, and a bunch of braxton hicks yesterday when I was walking the dog... I'm hoping those things are good signs :)

Lindsay; I would think that your cramping is a good sign that your body is getting ready for labor. It sounds weird to say it but I love going to acupuncture appointments. It's like a little me time. Who would ever think that getting stuck with needles would be so relaxing.

Sabster; which name did you choose? Are you close with the cousin's family? I avoided names that were already used in our family when naming dd. I wouldn't bother so much the next time. They are people we see maybe once a year so how much bother could it be if they have the same name? We like the name Ryan but we have a nephew named Ryan. I would use it anyway. Although in our family nobody would care.

Sarah remember my very shadow line that turned into a bfp !!! Can we see? Lol

Lindsay- sounds like your body is gearing up to go!!! Fingers crossed for you hun.

Lit- can't wait to hear how US goes! !

Sab- I'd still use the name! Lol xxx

Good morning Ladies,

Linny and Blue:hi: - I have a question I got a Peak smiley face today on my ClearBlue Advanced Ovulation Digitial test. Should I stop taking the Primrose now, cut back on the Royal Jelly and B-6? Please help:help:

Hey, I carried on with the b6 all the way through tww and pregnancy but definitely stop the primrose after today. Not sure about the jelly, blue will know! Good luck love! X

today's test looks very bfn. Darn! Just have to keep waiting.......
Here's yesterday's test.
And today's...just for giggles :haha:

Attachments

• Sara 10 dpo.jpg
    Sara 10 dpo.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
  • sara 11 dpo.jpg
    sara 11 dpo.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
Sabster, I'm curious what the name is too? Can you share or are you keeping names a secret?

Blue, how are you feeling? Any improvement in the ms? You're over 8 weeks now - time seems to be flying!!

Slg, you're right, it is funny how relaxing it can be to be poked with needles, lol. I can see what you mean about a shadow on yesterdays test - I don't see anything on the one from today... still early though, I'm gonna keep hoping :)

AFM, I'm going into my office today to drop off all my old files, equipment, etc and they're taking me out for lunch for a little baby shower which should be nice. Only one more day after today and then I'm officially off work!! Getting excited about having potentially up to a week off before the little guy arrives :)

Sorry Sara. That stinks!

Lindsay - Enjoy your shower! A week off will be very nice and relaxing.

Sara - Sounds like you and your hubby have a good plan. I don't see anything on the tests, but I'm hoping you get a faint line tomorrow!

Lindsay - Yes, I hope you can convince your DH to keep doing the cleaning once the baby arrives. He might feel bad for being out of commission for so long which may make him more willing. :winkwink: Do you hear about how his leg is healing in a few days? I hope all is well!

How wonderful that your co-workers are taking you out for lunch and having a bit of a shower for you! That will be a nice, well-deserved treat!!!!!I sure hope you get a full week off before the baby arrives! It will be so nice to just relax!

I hope all that cramping and braxton hicks are a good sign! Your body is definitely starting to get ready.

Blue - Thanks! Still 2 more weeks of waiting. :coffee: I can't believe you're past 8 weeks already! I always felt that getting over 8 weeks was a big milestone.

Linny - Did you get a pregnancy pillow for your back yet? I think I saw that you were going to on another thread. I do hope it helps if you did!

AFM - As I round the corner to 20 weeks, I am finally starting to visibly show! So I am breaking out the tighter shirts to show off my bump. I've waited SO long for this and am quite excited!

Not past 8 yet only 7+6 so 8 tomorrow. Don't know how to change my ticket hehe. Ms had been bad today not managed much to eat. Feel terrible xxxx

Hey, I carried on with the b6 all the way through tww and pregnancy but definitely stop the primrose after today. Not sure about the jelly, blue will know! Good luck love! X

Thank you so much!! I am going to stop the primrose after today and keep doing the B-6. I will do some more research on the Royal Jelly.

Blue:hi: - How are you feeling outside of the ms? I hope it gets better soon. I have a question I got a Peak smiley face today on my ClearBlue Advanced Ovulation Digitial test. Should I cut back on the Royal Jelly and B-6? Please help :help:

Thanks for your replies the other day ladies, sorry for the delay!!
Glad to see your all doing well. Since I posted I've had my first cycle since mc and my usual 28 day cycle was only 21 days?? Did that happen to any of you?

Blue - sorry your m/s is bad. You'll probably have to make a new ticker altogether and may have to pretend your LMP was later than it was.

Gem- that didn't exactly happen to me but it's very common for your cycle to be a bit wonky after an m/c. Hopefully you have a more normal cycle next time.

Hi everyone!

Blue, sorry about the ms, but also congrats on almost clearing 8 weeks! Woohoo!

Teacup, I trust you're in Paris having a fab time!

Lindsay, congrats in your baby almost being here! Wow!

Gem, my cycle took 5 weeks to return after mc, but certainly anything is possible. Congrats on being one step closer to your BFP.

AFM, I'm on CD 14. We started trying again on CD 12, and so far we've been faithfully back at it every 24 hours. My OPKs are all negative (incredibly faint lines) and nothing as far as CM goes. They almost seem to be growing fainter.

These are the times I wanna kick myself for not charting lol. I continued to spot up till CD 11 and I'm hoping we didn't miss the boat this month.

The grief and fear have begun to subside, but they come back like waves, unexpectedly. So many of us carry this grief silently. It's very sad to me -- if anything, this has prepared me to help anyone going through this experience.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->