Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Alternated- It really is true that so many people are grieving alone and no one even knows. The m/c really made me want to be there for others going through the same thing.

Hey ladies

LL - Och, that's a shame about the second hand store. This place near us is brilliant, but it is a charity so I suppose that's why their prices are so low. A bassinet to borrow would be great - then you'd just need to invest in the new mattress and some blankets. Hahah, i'm loving your angle on cleaning up - to be fair though you can't take chances with your back. Nope - no obvious triggers for mine, I have found ways to reduce the overall pain though. DF has had a seamstress lady make up a special pillow for me in bed which has been really helpful - and 3 times cheaper than those branded pillows! hah, take that capitalism! :) And also, if I lie at all non-symmetrical in bed - I suffer. So, I can't have one leg propped higher than another or bent at a different angle....Good thing is i'm going for a massage today and physio on Wednesday.

Just noticed you're past 20 weeks! Hurrah! I'm happy you're showing too....bump pic?? :) Your scan's in 2 weeks now right!? Exciting!! x

Lindsay - I'm thinking it has to be related to baby's position too! Agony one day, fine the next makes no sense to me at all...mind you, pregnancy = list of irrational aches. haha. Good luck with the cervical ripening, hopefully chinese wisdom will wipe the floor with western medical intervention....Perhaps not too soon so you can enjoy a week off! X

Blue - Crikey - how are you suddenly nearly 9 weeks!?!? I'm assuming for you the weeks have dragged but I feel like you're zipping through first trimester! When's your 12 week scan set up for, do you know yet? x

GemGem - Happened to me precisely - normally 28 day cycles - and then after MC was really odd, had loads of boob soreness, far worse than when pregnant and then AF came 21 days after. I got pregnant the cycle after that one though so don't worry about it being odd. The body is great at getting back on track swiftly X

Alternatedi - I loved charting but only after the fact - it drove me mental before that because you can't predict O based on it. Are you poas twice a day afternoon and evening? If not, you might try it....I got my bfp positive OPK at about midnight and earlier on that same day it had been pretty faint. If you're still having issues with the OPK's then smep/every day should be covering all your bases anyway. good luck! x

Bright - how are you doing dear?

Aleeah - Hope you're keeping well and work aren't making you too super-busy!

Afm - Today is massage day! I've been dreaming of it! :haha: It's also a beautiful sunny day outside which is unbelievable after months of relentless rain and misery weather. So all in all, pretty sweet! X

Hey Linny,

Been quiet as sickness is still about. I'm 8 weeks 3 days only the ticker is wrong. I just haven't removed it yet. Wish I was nearly nine weeks. 12 weeks scan is 24th of April so another couple of weeks. Hoping and praying everything goes well at the scan too.

Linny - sorry your having lots of aches and pains! Hope they keep at bay until baby is here!

Lit- not long now until your gender scan ! Would love to see a bump photo!

Crys, Sara, Bright, Alt, Gem gem- how are you getting on where are you in your cycles.

Kim how are you ?
Xxx

Linny - I am hanging in there. How are you? A little frustrated because I got two different peaks on my Clearblue ovulation test. So not sure when I ovulated or when I am ovulating. But I am cool, just taking it easy.

Hi ladies. I'm doing fine. I'm CD4 today. gearing up to start trying for the month since I tend to O early. Planning to start planting some flower seeds today. They have to be indoors for now because it's still snowing here.

Linny - Wow, that is awesome that you got a custom-made pillow at a much lower price! I know those pregnancy pillows are VERY expensive which is the only thing holding me back from buying one. Then again...if I'm planning on having a few kids perhaps I'd get enough use out of it to make it worth it?

That is a shame you can't sleep in an asymmetrical position at all. That would be difficult to find a comfortable position, then! I hope your massage and physio really help on Wednesday. I really should get around to booking a pre-natal massage one of these days while I still have health coverage!

We actually had the nice surprise of finding out yesterday that my BFF, her sister and her mom are going together and buying us a crib! Woohoo! It feels good to know that that major purchase is out of the way! As I said, we can most likely borrow a bassinet, and yeah we'll probably just have to buy a mattress and bedding, etc. Of course, we still also have change table/dresser, stroller, car seat, clothes, breast pump, etc to buy! Babies are not cheap! But so worth it. :cloud9:

Actually ironically after proclaiming that I knew what my back's triggers are, I had really bad back pain on Friday and was having trouble walking because it hurt to move my right leg. I didn't do any of my 'triggers' the night before so I'm not really sure what caused it! At least it is feeling better day.

As you wished, I will post a bump pic at the end of this post. But I think if I'm posting one that means you and Aleeah are well overdue for one!! :happydance: Yes, my scan is just 9 days away actually! On April 2nd. Finally it's getting closer.

Blue - Sorry about the sickness but so glad things are progressing well. That is exciting that your next scan is on April 24th! I know it will seem long but it's not too far away!

Sara - I'm glad you're finding ways to occupy yourself during this boring period of the cycle. Enjoy planting your flowers! It is bitterly cold here too with lots of snow on the ground. I wish spring would just come already!

Bright - Sorry your ov tests are confusing you again. I'm sure your chart will make it clear soon.

AFM - Had a dr's appointment today which was quite quick this time. She found the heartbeat right away this time and it was much louder and clearer. A steady 150 bpm! My FH was measuring right on (which actually surprised me because I woke up this morning to a huge growth spurt and my tummy being ROCK hard which it hasn't been so far...so I half expected to be measuring large)! My TSH and BP were all good. Seems that everything is progressing as it should! Just have to hang in there til my ultrasound!

Lindsay, Aleeah, Teacup, LJ, etc - How are you all doing?

And, as requested, my 20-week bump pic!

Attachments

• 20weeks-b_2_2.jpg
    20weeks-b_2_2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 13
I'm back from Paris! :wave: It was business as well as pleasure so not all relaxing and fun, but the days I didn't have work were great! Although I was hungry all the time! And pretty much every strong smell made me wretch. I also normally love French food, but I went off it after just one meal and started craving italian! OH and I walked miles to find me a restaurant that did Spaghetti Bolognese! We finally found an Italian restaurant, sat down and was looking at the menu only to find Spaghetti Bolognese wasn't on it! We had to sneak out as it was really the only thing I fancied eating. Thankfully we found an Italian restaurant in the end that did have it on the menu. OH couldn't keep up with my hunger, I think most of our time in Paris was spent searching for my next meal! :haha: Both OH and I have had dreams that we're expecting a boy, but I wonder if him telling me his dreams influenced mine.

Lit - What a lovely pic and perfect bump! :happydance: I have a majorly bloated stomach at the moment (but mine is obviously bloat and not bump!) xx

Linny - How are things with you? It's lovely and sunny here too today, makes me excited for the summer! How was your massage? Also, how do you lie down for your massage? I'd imagine it would be uncomfortable to lie on your bump! xx

Emma - How are you bump buddy? Has the ms calmed down a little yet? xx

Lindsay - How was your baby shower? Exciting! :happydance: We don't really do those so much in the UK, but they do look really fun. Did you have some great gifts? How are you? xx

Alternayedi - :hugs: I also felt down for ages after our first miscarriage, it came in waves for me too. It does get easier, especially once you start looking forward to the future and enjoying ttc again. Have you had any positive opks yet? xx

Gemgem - My cycle after my last miscarriage was crazy long. I have heard it can go either way, just while your hormones are trying to get back on track. So yes completely normal that you have had a shorter cycle. Hope you are doing okay. xx

Crys - How is this cycle going? I hope this one is going to be your bfp! xx

Sara - Sorry last cycle wasn't the one. Good luck with this cycle! I hope this is the one! Aww flower seeds sound lovely, I will try to do some gardening this spring. Our garden is mostly in the shade though so things don't grow very much. xx

Sabster - I also had a positive opk but not any ewcm, but it was my lucky cycle so you're definitely in with a chance! xx

Aleeah - How are you dear? xx

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and are doing okay! xx

Hey teacup!!!

Welcome back !! We missed you!

I'm glad to hear you have cravings. I on the other hand have just went off food all together ! I manage to eat sometimes but not always. I'm slowly loosing my excess weight I was carrying.

You will be glad to get back into a routine ! Xxx

LL - Lovely bump!! And good to hear that they found the hb right away - it really helps not to have 5 mins of anxiety beforehand :) And, scan 9 days away - I hope you'll post a pic! Great news about the crib too. Out of all the stuff you still need the only things you probably need new are car seat and breast pump I imagine? Unless you know someone with a car seat which hasn't been in an accident? I would scour gumtree asap! Prams especially drop in value almost as soon as they leave the store. I've also taken to selling things on eBay in order to fund the buying of the stuff we absolutely can't beg/borrow. Might be worth a shot? x

Teacup - Welcome back! glad to hear you had a good time love..your insatiable hunger takes me right back to my own 'plague-of-locusts' frenzy. :haha: And spag bol is probably one of the more healthy things to get a crazy desire for, so congrats! :) The massage was ok - but I don't think i'll be forking out £40 again! The relaxed feeling lasted till night time and then the discomfort was back again, so it's not a long-lasting solution at all! they have you lie on your side supported by pillows - I was imagining a bed with a dip in the middle for the bump :haha:

Blue - Gotta love a natural pregnancy diet :) Hope you get some appetite back x

Not past 8 yet only 7+6 so 8 tomorrow. Don't know how to change my ticket hehe. Ms had been bad today not managed much to eat. Feel terrible xxxx

Here is your new ticker Emma!
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt199aaa.aspx

This is the code... (but remove the 3 *'s)
[*url=https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt199aaa.aspx[/img[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]][/url[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]]

LL - Lovely tiny bump!

Tea - So glad you're doing well and having cravings. You seem so happy. I'm happy for you!

Blue - I hope the MS begins to let up and allows you to eat soon. :flower:

I'm in the fun part of my cycle right now :winkwink: ...and waiting as usual. Lol. We had a very busy fun weekend with nice weather for walking Friday night, chili cook-off, couple of drinks, dancing, sitting around a fire till 1 a.m. Saturday. Then took the kids bowling Sunday.

Teacup your amazing. Thank you! &#55357;&#56845; <3

Crys I have went off bding completely! However seem to be having some sexy dreams every now and then haha! Dont tell my OH though! I hope this is your month xxx

Hey I was just thinking that we have so many new ladies and we have already introduced ourselves before by name... should be do it again for the new ladies?

My name is Emma :hi: you mayhave guessed that already though. Whats all your new girls called ? Xxx

Lol Blue. Probably giving TMI about myself, but some time between 8 and 12 weeks of pregnancy, I become insatiable and want to BD constantly, every day all day long. Not possible I know, but that's the way I feel all day. Lol.

:hi: hi teacup. welcome "home". I'm glad you had a good trip.

Good idea, Emma.
Hi new ladies, I'm Sara :)

I'm just waiting to O. CD5 now. I've O'd between CD9 and 13 the past several cycles so pretty soon maybe.

Haha thats funny crys. I dont feel giddy during the day but in my dreams I do! Haha!

Do yiu get ewcm sara?
Xxxx

Thanks, everyone.

Blue - I was the same (and still am) with the sexy dreams but NO drive while awake!!

Teacup - I can completely relate to the insatiable hunger thing! I still have it but not nearly as bad as the first trimester. It is so tricky when you have so many food/smell aversions but are so hungry!

Linny - sorry your massage was such temporary relief. I have always found that with massages. In fact, I usually tense up as soon as I get in the car to drive back home.

Crys - glad to hear you had such a wonderful weekend.

Sara - good luck with the BDing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->