Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Happy Mother's Day to all the UK ladies. Hope it's wonderful!

Lindsay, good luck and so much congrats!!!

Sorry, on my phone so no proper replies. I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm officially in the tww. Here are my symptoms, lol.

Fatigue
My face is breaking out something awful
Frequent urination

Fingers crossed!!!

Linny - Yes, it progresses quickly! Today I felt some of the strongest kicks I've felt yet! And I definitely don't need to have a bare belly to feel them anymore. DH has felt movement but still has yet to feel a kick since the baby still refuses to kick when he has his hand on me. :p

Yay for nesting! I'm glad you're feeling inspired to get things done. I wish I could get some of that motivation! How did the curtains turn out?

Teacup - Don't worry about having maternity clothes in the house. It certainly cannot jinx it, and I started wearing maternity jeans at 8 weeks due to the bloat! :) Just enjoy it. I am glad your sister and mom are so excited for you. I love it when people bake me delicious things because I'm pregnant. ;) I can't wait til your 12-week scan!

Crys - Yay for crosshairs! I hope you enjoyed your Saturday with friends.

Sara - Sorry to hear about you and your dh not getting along lately. I find any sort of stress really can put a strain on the relationship! I really hope the stress dissipates soon and you can start seeing eye to eye again!:hugs:

Lindsay - How exciting that you're most likely being induced as we speak if you haven't been already! I hope you did get a good night's sleep before you went in as I'm sure it's going to be a tiring process! Good luck and I can't wait to hear about your beautiful baby boy!

Alternated - Oh, the dreaded TWW. Sounds like you have some good symptoms. When will you test?

AFM - Just enjoying stronger kicks, a bigger belly, not feeling nauseous, and eating a whole lot of treats lately. :winkwink: Life is good. 3 more days 'til the ultrasound!

Happy belated Mothers day guys.

Linds I have all my fingers and toes crossed that your labour goes smoothly.

Im on my phone so a full reply will have to come later.

Lit cant wait to hear about your scan

Hope you ttc ladies are cooking a little bun very soon!

Hope you preggo ladies are keeping well.

Afm- morning sickness has been durable but pretty awful at the same time. Apart from that nothing new on my end. Keeping quiet anď praying for next scan to hurry xxx

I have a scan booked for the 16th April! :happydance: 2 weeks away on wednesday. I'll be exactly 11 weeks. Seems like nagging for it to be sooner rather than later worked. My symptoms aren't very strong at the moment, but I do still have food aversions, and am constantly hungry. I couldn't let OH have an egg yesterday as the smell makes me feel very sick. :sick: My boobs aren't quite so tender though which makes me worried. Has anyone had any experience with a doppler or heard of anyone that has? I'm trying to work out if it's worth getting one or not.

Did everyone have a good mothers day? I went on a walk with my Mum to a little farm cafe for a cream tea. I thought it would take us about an hour to get there but it ended up taking us 2 hours and then we had to walk all the way back again! We left the house at 2.30pm and didn't get home until 6.30pm! I hope that long walks aren't bad for you during pregnancy..

It was good Mum brought the maternity clothes over because now I have a pair of jeans that actually fit me. :thumbup:

Alternatedi - Good luck! Your symptoms sound promising! What date are you testing? xx

Emma - Sorry to hear you're still suffering with morning sickness, but on the otherhand it's a very good sign things are going well! I hope you're managing to have regular meals. xx

Lit - You are in the exciting part of pregnancy! Enjoy every moment! You must feel on top of the moon. :cloud9: xx

Good morning everyone,

Hope all is well. Happy Mother's Day to the UK ladies!!!!

Tea - It can be just as normal to have no symptoms as it is to have tons of symptoms. I don't remember ever having sore boobs for very long in any of my pregnancies.

Blue - I hope the morning sickness continues to get better.

LL - Yay for kicks!

Lindsay - I hope you have a little boy in your arms today, and that's why we haven't heard from you. :happydance:

Good luck Alt!

Lindsay - Waiting for your news! You're probably busy having a baby...hopefulyl anyway! :)

Blue - Sorry to hear the ms is still getting to you....did you say you were going to get something for it?

Lit - Oh that's great news! I can't wait for you to get your scan .... I hope you'll post a pic of your little cherub! x

Teacup - Well done on the nagging front :haha: . I used a doppler and loved it. I have an anterior placenta and was still able to hear the hb every day from about 9w onwards. It gave me such reassurance especially after spotting and also the fact that my placenta meant i didn't feel movement till 20 weeks.

Na linny. Hoping its going to pass in a week or two. Don't want to take anything that will harm baby.

Teacup im the same with doppler want to try it but scared a dont find anything xxx

Hi ladies,

Just a quick note to let you guys know that our little bundle arrived last night!! I ended up being induced Saturday night as my blood pressure shot up. Sunday I had another treatment to ripen the cervix during the monitoring the little guy had less variability than normal in his heart rate so they wanted to get things going. Broke my waters after I got to 4cm and from then the contractions came very very hard and fast. Went from 4-10 cm in just under an hour and ended up getting an epidural towards the end of the hour as the gas and air was not cutting it. Pushed for 2 hours with no progress and the. Tried again after a. Hour break and the doctor finally decided the baby had his head tilted incorrectly and was not going to come down with pushing, plus baby was starting to get stressed so ended up with an emcs. Baby is spending today in the nursery as his blood sugars were low and he was quite small (5 lbs 13 oz) but if he can maintain good levels today with breast feeding he can stay with us upstairs until I can go home. Not sure how to attach photo from my phone so will post some when I get home :). Dh and I are so in love with him!!!

Oh Lindsay - Congratulations!!!! :happydance: What's his name? Can't wait to see a pic. I hope he's able to come and be with you both asap! X

Aww huge congratulations lindsay !!! So chuffed for you!! Does your little hansom cherub have a name !!? Our first little forum baby! Xxxxxx

Lindsay - OMG! THE NEWS!!! :happydance: I am so excited! Congratulations! Wowowoow I am so very happy for you! You give us all hope as you're the first to hold your rainbow baby in your arms!

Sounds like the labour/delivery process was a bit complex so I'm so glad you had good care and that everything went well in the end! That is quite a tiny little baby! Wow! I am not surprised since you did say you were always measuring a bit small all long! So glad you are feeling so in love already! :hugs: How amazing! You're going to be an amazing mom!

I agree - I am DYING to hear the name of the little guy! And I can't wait to see a picture either when you get home. :) I hope breastfeeding goes well and he's able to come up and stay with you ASAP! In the mean time get some rest if you can! :hugs: Also - since I like to know all the statistics - what time was he born and how long is he? :)

Blue - I am glad you are managing! It is rough but I am glad you are hanging in there. I am sure the next scan will go great!

Teacup - YAY! I'm so glad you got booked in for another early scan! It will be here before you know it.

I am definitely enjoying every minute of this stage! The kicks make me ridiculously excited and heart warmed every time.

Linny - I will definitely post a pic after the u/s. How are you doing?

AFM - I am telling people I am excited about my u/s but the truth is I'm actually quite scared. I almost wish I didn't have an u/s because if something is wrong I'd rather just enjoy the rest of my pregnancy in blissful ignorance. :wacko: Sigh. But I know if/when we find out the baby is healthy, it will be the hugest relief and so worth it.

The travel system we wanted went on sale this weekend so we snatched that deal up! My parents gave us some money towards it so that was really nice.

Lit I know what you mean but it will be worth it !! Cant wait to hear that good news on your scan too!! When is it ? Xxxx

My Ovufriend app has calculated an ovulation date but FF has not. But it's ok, I will just wait for af and start over next month and hopefully it will be better. I am trying not to get frustrated and upset with this. TTC is suppose to be fun and enjoyable but with all of the test and supplements it can get a bit overwhelming so I am going to take a deep breath and regroup because it't not that serious as I am beginning to make it. I really appreciate all of you ladies, the your support and understanding is really great.

Congratulations Lindsay!!! Sending you so much love and hugs, for you and your little man! The birth sounds almost identical to mine with DS, take it easy, csection recovery is tough. So glad you are both safe and well. Congratulations mama!! X x x

Congratulations Lindsay and DH! I hope his sugars normalize and he can stay with you very soon! You did an awesome job! Can't wait to see pics and hear his name!

LL - Can't wait to hear about your scan and see a pic of your perfectly healthy bundle!

Blue & Crys - thanks. My u/s will be Wednesday afternoon! I have to go back to work after but I'll definitely update you all that evening!

Congratulations Lindsay and family!!!! <3 <3 <3
I hope that you are feeling well and getting lots of baby cuddles. I'm so very happy for you and your husband. There is no better feeling than seeing your little one for the first time. Take good care of yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->