Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Thanks, everyone! Good for you for predicting girl, lj! I am really curious what this means Aleeah's baby is, since now we have 2 girls and a boy!

Sabster - Wow, congratulations! That is excellent that you have your BFP! When are you due and how far along are you? How funny that heartburn was your first sign. :)

Lit - Aww what a lovely scan! Yayy on expecting a girl! :cloud9: Such lovely news! xx

Sabster - Wowww! Congratulations! :happydance: Have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :wohoo: xx

Alternatedi - Thanks! Reaching 9 weeks is a real milestone for me, I've never got further than 7 weeks before. Just 3 days until you test! Anymore symptoms? xx

Emma - Great news that baby measured a week ahead! :happydance: I hope you can start eating and drinking properly soon. :hugs: xx

Great news baby is doing so well, Emma! I hope you feel better and can eat again very soon.

Emma - Oops! You must have replied while I did. That is excellent news that your baby is measuring ahead! Your baby is clearly doing VERY well since s/he is making you so darn sick! I am glad they are taking good care of you in the hospital. You poor thing. :hugs:

Emma, feel better! So exciting about being a week ahead! You're that much closer to having that baby in your arms!

Tea, my back is hurting so badly! It's as if my tailbone is bruised -- I have to keep standing up and walking around.

Strangely, the last time this happened was when we were flying back to the USA after visiting my husband's family in the Middle East. I was unknowingly 3 weeks pregnant at the time and 1 hour into the flight, I could no longer sit anymore. Fingers crossed!!!

Congratulations Sabster!!! :yipee:

I sure hope you are starting to feel better Emma. I'm so sorry you have to go through this!

Lit, have you bought anything cute and pink yet?

Thanks, everyone! Good for you for predicting girl, lj! I am really curious what this means Aleeah's baby is, since now we have 2 girls and a boy!

Sabster - Wow, congratulations! That is excellent that you have your BFP! When are you due and how far along are you? How funny that heartburn was your first sign. :)

I think I'm about 5 week right now. The DD is Dec 4th 2014 which is a day before my bday! I always wanted a december baby, and it's my 30th this year, so this would be the greatest present of all :)

Yes, the heartburn was killing me and still is... its insane. Other than that I am just feeling TIRED and I get bouts of nausea. Oh and my breasts are really sore, but I feel overall good :)

Seriously though, Im not complaining, I just hope that the signs continue and that december baby sticks!

Sab, talk about some awesome timing!!! That's great!

So I took another test this am using FMU -- still stark white.

Today is only 8 dpo -- has anyone had a positive test this early? Think there is still hope or am I out for the month?

Sara - Um... yep! :blush: DH and I rushed out that night and went slightly crazy on winter clearance clothes. It was so fun, though! How're you?

Alternatedi - It is WAY too early for a definitive answer yet! With this current pregnancy I got a BFN at 9 or 10DPO (i forget which) and then got my BFP at 12 DPO. You still very much have a chance.

Sab - That's wonderful that you're getting the December baby you've always wanted. That will be a wonderful birthday gift indeed! And it's good it's early in Dec so you're at no risk of going into labour on Christmas day! :winkwink:

You have a lot of symptoms already for 5 weeks. My morning sickness kicked in at 6 weeks so your nausea and fatigue might get a lot worse yet. All for the sake of baby, though, right? :)

Thanks Lit! I'll hold off for a couple days and try again. I o'd really late - AF is supposed to show on Sunday, but the all bets are off after a mc, I suppose.

Yay for cute winter clothes! So exciting!

Sab, I just realized you're gearing up to have your baby by this holiday season! So exciting!

Hello ladies how is everyone feeling?

Blue are you feeling any better? I had hyperemisis with 3 of my kids and its the worst.

Yay Lit!! I'm so glad you are shopping and having fun :)

I'm doing just fine. Every month I swear it's the month I will get pregnant. Not sure where the optimism comes from :shrug: My body is gearing up to O. I'm thinking in the next day or two. Should be just in time to get things done before my hubby leaves on a work trip for 3 weeks. Maybe he can come home to a bfp?!

Sara - Oh, that's great timing that you will be able to get your BDing in during your fertile week before your DH goes away! I really hope he can come home to a BFP soon too! I am glad you're feeling optimistic since it is better than feeling dreary and negative each month.

Alternated - Well good luck! I'm hoping AF doesn't show up for you for another 8 months or so! :p

Bright - Have you tested yet?

Literati_Love:
I don't have " i wanna puke" nausea, just general weird tummy feeling, and this morning I woke up and felt like I had drank 7 pints of beerthe night before (which I didnt) so, its like a being hungover in the morning feeling.

The heartburn and burping is pretty funny, Doesnt matter what i eat. 5 min later its burp burp burp heartburn! its all good, Ive always had a very sensitive digestive system, so I will deal with it.

and yes, the absolute latest that the baby would be born is dec 19 (42 weeks) but I think by then they would probably induce me. For now I m focusing on getting through to 12-13 weeks. then i will also go crazy on clearance winter baby clothes. December is not too harsh in Quebec, but its still at least -10C everyday.. so I have to buy a a few essentials.

How are you feeling! august is right around the corner!

alternatedi: yes we will be gearing up for a winter baby. Im thinking it just involves more layers and fleecies.

Thanks Lit! I'll hold off for a couple days and try again. I o'd really late - AF is supposed to show on Sunday, but the all bets are off after a mc, I suppose.

Yay for cute winter clothes! So exciting!

Sab, I just realized you're gearing up to have your baby by this holiday season! So exciting!

I also MCd in january. Are you taking anything to get your hormones back to normal levels? I took vitex the day after i started my MC and I am still taking it now...
Like you said all bets are off after MC, I find its hard to keep track of whats happening because its not the normal cycle. It took m 42 days to get my first cycle and things were all over the place including my mood, so for the second cycle I decided i would just focus on my EWCM and go with that as my main sign of fertility, and the SMEP.

Hey ladies

Just popping in - I've been away visiting my mum and now in the middle of tons of work. Booo! Hope you're all well - i'm not sure if I already said congratulations to you Sabster?! If not - congratulations!! I was reading posts on my phone so I can't recall whether i replied before to things or not.

Sorry to hear about your hyperemisis blue - are you still in hospital??

Afm - I was given a TENS machine on Sunday by a freind - I've not heard much about them so going to do a bit of research - anyway it lead me to wondering - what other ladies plan on doing/have previously done for pain relief during labour? Any tips from mothers? x

Congratulations Sabster! Your symptoms sounds really encouraging, I had terrible heartburn early on with this pregnancy, and its still about now!

Blue how are you feeling love? I hope you are doing ok. Hyperemesis is awful. Update us when you can!

Linny - I had a tens machine with DS. It really helped for the first few hours, and I liked how natural it was. But when things got intense it just didnt cut it for me! (Although im not sure that the pains I had were completely normal, DS head was at wrong angle so I ended with a c section, usually I have a pain threshold of steel lol) I found gas and air effective but really drying, drink plenty of water and remember to take a good lip balm! As for this time, im having a planned c section so I shouldn't experience labour. Although im half hoping he may arrive early so I can at least have a shot at it! If I was having a natural birth this time, id look into hypno birthing and water birthing. But that's just me. I always think you get no prizes for the amount of pain you can take, if you need pain relief and its offered then take it!
What is everyone else planning on?

Lit - I also went crazy in the winter sales after our gender scan! Feels nice to be able to prepare a little. Have you made any nursery plans yet?

Slg, bright, alternated - good luck this month ladies, we are all rooting for you!

Aleeah - its been a while since you popped in how are you doing?

Kim - are you still about? I hope everything is going well.

Sorry if ive missed anyone!

AFM - not much to report, am so busy with DS and potty training that being pregnant is kind of taking a back seat right now. Im grateful to be feeling quite well and not too tired, this must be the burst of energy ive been waiting for since last year lol. I had a midwife appointment this morning and all looks great. Now ive got past the early weeks its actually flying by.
Hope everyone is doing well
Lots of love x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"