Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Congratulations Lindsay!! So happy for you!

I hope you spent the night sleeping peacefully next to your little guy!

(Is this our threads first baby? YAY!)

Hi ladies,

Just a quick note to let you guys know that our little bundle arrived last night!! I ended up being induced Saturday night as my blood pressure shot up. Sunday I had another treatment to ripen the cervix during the monitoring the little guy had less variability than normal in his heart rate so they wanted to get things going. Broke my waters after I got to 4cm and from then the contractions came very very hard and fast. Went from 4-10 cm in just under an hour and ended up getting an epidural towards the end of the hour as the gas and air was not cutting it. Pushed for 2 hours with no progress and the. Tried again after a. Hour break and the doctor finally decided the baby had his head tilted incorrectly and was not going to come down with pushing, plus baby was starting to get stressed so ended up with an emcs. Baby is spending today in the nursery as his blood sugars were low and he was quite small (5 lbs 13 oz) but if he can maintain good levels today with breast feeding he can stay with us upstairs until I can go home. Not sure how to attach photo from my phone so will post some when I get home :). Dh and I are so in love with him!!!

Wowww! Congratulations Lindsay!!! :happydance: That's amazing news, I'm so pleased that your baby boy has arrived safely! Can't wait to see a pic of baby and hear his name! Sorry to hear the birth wasn't straight forward, I hope you mend quickly and can go home very soon. :hugs: Such wonderful news that your rainbow baby is finally in your arms. :cloud9: xxx

Thought I'd give you guys a wee update. Was flown to hospital last night with hyperemesis again. Not Feeling great. :( xxxx

Oh blue im so sorry! Its awful. Sending hugs!But at least you can be treated for it and looked after. Are you dehydrated too? Take care of yourself love, hope you are feeling perkier very very soon x x

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon Emma, I didn't realise how bad your sickness had got. Are they giving you anything to help control your sickness in the future? :hugs: xxx

Oh no, Emma! How are you feeling now? Are they going to give you something to help with the sickness?

So sorry Emma. I can't imagine how miserable that must be. I hope hospital is able to help you feel more comfortable. Hang in there :hugs:

Emma,

That's awful! I hope you're feeling better soon!!!

AFM, horrible sore throat. I feel like I'm coming down with the flu -- fingers crossed this means good news when I test on Sunday. :D

Emma - So sorry you're so sick! I hope they are able to get you hydrated and feeling a bit more comfortable. :hugs:

AFM - Had my ultrasound today! Looks like we are :pink:! She couldn't tell me with 100% certainly but I think just because ultrasounds in general can't be 100% accurate on gender. I was surprised and VERY excited to find that out!

The scan went okay. At first I was feeling really disappointed because she just showed us the baby for about 30 seconds and then turned the screen away for all the measurements and I just felt like it was so anticlimactic and I was worried something would be wrong, so I started tearing up a couple times. But thankfully at the end she showed us the baby again, this time in a bit more detail on the face and such.

It was really nice because when she saw the face she said, "Aww, she's so cute!" and I thought she probably always says that, but a few seconds later she burst, "Ohmygosh she is SOO cute!" and then later when I went to the washroom she told my DH again how adorable our baby was and how most babies she sees just look normal or creepy but ours was soo cute. That made me pretty happy and proud! :cloud9:

Looks like baby has my nose and dh's big round eyes! So I'm excited :winkwink: They couldn't tell me for sure that the baby was healthy since they have to wait for the radiologist's report and I'll have to wait for my dr to call for that...but she did say everything seemed to be looking good...so that is a relief. I'm sure if there were any red flags we would have heard.

I've been bursting with excitement ever since! We will probably go look at clearance baby girl clothes this evening!

Attachments

• Baby1.jpg
    Baby1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
Literati, congratulations!!! How exciting!!

I know nothing of ultrasounds, but that does look like one cute baby!!! Yay for shopping for baby girl clothes!!

Congratulations Lit! She looks lovely! It's hard to get a good face shot from the front. And happy it's a girl as I know you thought that'd be easier :) :hugs: xxx

Congratulations lit!! Im so pleased for you!...I always felt like you were team pink! Beautiful picture, she really is a cutie! X x

HI ladies! I hope you are all doing well. I read all the wonderful news !

@bluestars: I hope you are feeling better.

So, Ive been having mad heartburn forthe past two weeks and burping, I took a test to rule out pg, as I wasnt really expecting anything because of the mc in january.. lo and behold ladies I got my BFP!!!!!!!

I hope it works out well, whats great is that I have my appointment on april 8th to get my tests results, so it will be a great occasion to figure out if we can do anything to give this pregnancy a better chance!

i guess vitex really did help!

Sab, omg!!! How incredibly exciting!!!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you friend! This thread is mighty lucky!

Also, Tea and Blue, you ladies are almost out of the first tri -- way to go!

Lit thats great news ! So exciting.

Sab congratulations! :dance:

Afm. Still in hosp on drip very dehydrated. Not managed anything orally for days now. On the plus side. They scanned me and im a week ahead. So im 10 +4 which is always a bonus!

Hope you all are doing ok. Short reply as I feep terrible xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->