Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Good luck today for your scans Blue and Teacup! Cant wait to hear all about it, come and update us when you can! Xx

Thanks guys. Getting nervous now. Will let you know it goes xxx

Lit- feeling huge kicks and movements that sometimes make me jump! Although I love the feeling and the reassure that he's happy in there. Recently, the kicks have been so strong and low it feels like a foot may pop out of somewhere it shouldn't if you know what I mean?! Anyone else had that?

Will try to do a bump shot today...just realised ive not actually done one yet this pregnancy! Shame on me! X x x

Good luck with the scans today ladies. Looking forward to hearing your news, enjoy every second of seeing your little beans!!

I'm cd12 today, time to start bding and opks and bothering to take my temps every day. Getting bored of it all now.....please let this be my month!!!

Blue - Good luck today, try not to freak out - I know how hard it is, spotting is the worst especially when it keeps coming back to bite you on the ass, but as you can see we've almost all been there at some stage during our pregnancy's...I think it's just one of those things which seems to plague PAL women....*Shakes fist at sky*. As for constipation, I found a solution to mine! It's yogurt. I eat it quite literally by the bucket these days :haha:. I have no constipation any more....and no bowel problems generally. I was literally passing (tmi!!!) bloody mucous for about 3 months because of constipation and IBS....now, I go normally. Maybe would help you too? Depending on whether you can stomach it etc etc :) x

Teacup - Good luck today love! Enjoy every second of it, and happy that you told family! .... We've no specific theme except bright and contemporary. Because the room doesn't seem to get the sun much we've covered the floor with a giant pale yellow patterned rug and put some light curtains up, the light shade will also be a pale yellow. We've bought a lot of frames for framing up lots of kids art we've collected etc.

LJsMummy - Oh i'm so sorry to hear you've experienced the same thing. Yes whenever there's a change there seems to be a halt in contact with us too. Happened when we were first together, then when we moved in to a new place together...Worryingly she doesn't know about the baby yet and our plan originally was not to say anything until contact had been properly established first but there's not much hope of that now that I can't hide it. The thing which worries DF the most is alienation towards us over the time we haven't seen SS - was that ever a problem for you guys? x

Sabs - Ugh, it's the pits! Hope you can manage to get something prescribed which helps.

Slg - Congrats on your 4th month of O! :) hehe, when are you testing again? x

Lit - Wow, that does seem high! I'm not sure what the rates are round here...probably quite high as well. Seems like there's quite a short window when they'll give it here - not too early, and not too late. Again, I get all this info from a TV show :/ Not the best source :haha: I shall post a bump pic this weekend! I've been terrible with not documenting it. You need to post one too! RE: boobs - I feel your pain - mine aren't happy at the moment either. I haven't had any stretch marks on the bump but am getting them under my boobs now - I didn't realise that happened! Congrats on the super strong kicks, revel in them as much as you like! It's one of the only things which makes waking up at 4am acceptable to me haha :) x

Afm - I just checked and it's 6 weeks till I finish up work! I'm taking all my annual holiday allowance before my mat leave - I have to or else I lose it. Seems like things are really speeding up now. x

Linny - sounds indentical to our situation! There has been an issue every time something changes, when we got married, moved house etc it was always a problem. In a nutshell what happened with us was we turned up for handover and dh ex was nowhere to be seen, wouldn't answer phone or return texts. We had to hire a private detective to find out where they had gone. She had got married, moved to an army base with new hubby 3 hours away, taken sd with her and changed sd's surname. It took us months to find her. This all happened at the time ds was born. So we went to court, had to agree to an hour per month of supervised visits just for dh and sd at first as the ex was concerned they hadnt seen each other for so long (of course she was?!), which left dh heartbroken like he had done something wrong. It was hard at first and ex didnt make it any easier. Sd displayed classic symptoms of Parental Alienation Syndrome, worth a google if you're not familiar. We used evidence of it in court which really went in our favour. But over time contact time was increased and unsupervised and I was allowed to join in with ds also. We are getting there now, she stays with us for 2 nights a month and extended stays over school hols, which we agreed to with her living so far away now. Its been a struggle, but ss and ds are now peas in a pod, and it seems for now that the brainwashing from her mum has subsided. I really feel for you Linny! Its so stressful, but the best thing is to get a solid court order in place, and although its costly go back every time is gets broken with a record of past events. Dh represented himself in court last summer, and if you need any advice we are pretty knowledgeable on the whole subject. How old is ss if you dont mind me asking?

Sorry ladies to fill up the page with something off topic! Had to share as its very close to my heart. Rant over! X x

Thanks for your best wishes ladies! The scan went well!! Baby was measuring right for it's dates, and was moving about! We could also see its little heart beating. :cloud9: The sonographer couldn't do all the checks she needed to as I was only 11 weeks, and because baby wouldn't turn around and because my uterus is tilted. So I have another scan in 3 weeks! :happydance: She took a photo for us, but it was from the front and baby looks like an owl! I wish she took a photo when she first started looking because it was in a better position! Hopefully we'll get some better photos next time as they said my uterus should have righted itself by then. :thumbup: xx

Fabulous news Teacup!! And how amazing you get to have another scan in a few weeks and see baby again! Congratulations I hope you can start relaxing a little bit now and enjoying it. Lol I know exactly what you mean about looking like an owl, at last scan we could see the lenses on babys eyes it was so clear and looking right at us! Kinda freaky but beautiful at the same time! X x x

LJ - Yes, My baby sometimes kicks (actually, punches because she's head-down) really low as well. It feels rather awkward and strange ahha. Yay, I'm excited that you'll do a bump shot! How tragic that you haven't done one yet!!! I have been religious about it and have taken a pic every single week since 4 weeks. :) I'm sure it would be harder when you already have a kid, though!

Mrs W - I know...TTCing gets SOOO boring after a while. I really hope this is your month! How many cycles of TTC post mc is this?

Linny - I'm glad yogurt is helping with your digesting issues. It is good for that!

Yay, I'm excited for your bump pic!!! :) Woohoo! :happydance: I don't have any stretch marks yet but I've heard of a lot of people getting stretch marks on their boobs and no where else. I guess it makes sense since they do a lot of stretching as well. May I ask at what point you noticed the stretch marks appear? I am really hoping I get lucky and avoid them...but that seems really unlikely! I'm glad waking up at 4 am for kicks is worth it. I'm not far enough along yet for the kicks to be that strong, thankfully! I do love my sleep. :haha:

That is SOOO exciting that you only have 6 more weeks of work!! I still have about 13.5 weeks to go. I am finishing off 3 weeks before my due date, but I don't have the luxury of taking holidays beforehand to extend my leave because we just get paid our vacation on every cheque so when we take vacation it's just unpaid. That means if I took holidays before mat leave, I would just end up with unpaid time off that would likely affect how much compensation I receive while on maternity leave...not great! So sadly I will have to go back to work when the baby is only 11 months old unless she comes early. :cry: But I feel the few weeks off before she comes will be well worth it for my sanity! I will try to live vicariously through you on your early holidays/mat leave. :)

Teacup - That is wonderful news that baby is doing well! How awesome is that! I am so excited for you. :happydance: And kind of great that you get another one in 3 weeks now. :) :hugs: I hope you can breathe easy and enjoy pregnancy even more now.

Emma - Good luck!

LL: I think a couple weeks before delivery is a good idea. I don't think any time is easy to go back to work and leave a baby. It's amazing that you will get 11 months!!! 8-12 weeks is about standard here!

Hello ladies !

Teacuo! Woohoo for great scan soo please and jel of your extra scan!! :happydance:

My scan also went really well! Baby was a little monkey ! Wouldnt do what he/she was told !! Kept wiggling about and took the woman half an hour to get her measurements! (Mummy didnt mind though she was overly pleased at the jumping about!) Everything else went great. We are over the moon! Woman actually shouted at my stomach... was a tad awkward!

Had to do a few bum wiggles in the air and a few star jumps... and baby still sat the wrong way for her haha! Thats my baby!

Linny- I got your doppler! I cant find heartbeat yet lol will keep trying! Knackered tonight so not updating properly

Xxx

Attachments

• 2014-04-16 10.46.19.jpg
    2014-04-16 10.46.19.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
Emma - That's absolutely fantastic! Every time you have a scan, you get told you can meet your baby sooner. :flower:

Tea and Blue, so so happy for you!!!

Will catch up later properly, but just wanted to pass along my congratulations!

Sara - Yes, I actually get a full year, but since I'll be going off 3 weeks before my due date, my baby will only be about 11 months when the year is up (unless she comes early)! I agree that it won't be easy to go back no matter what. I definitely am blessed to live in Canada where we get a year off. I can't imagine only 8-12 weeks. I definitely would have to quit work to spend time with my baby! It's really nice you get to be a stay-at-home mom!

Blue - Yay! Congrats on your awesome scan! That is so cute of your little uncooperative baby! I just love learning about their personality so early on. And excellent new due date. Yay! :hugs:

Congratulations blue!!! So happy for you! Another milestone done! Second tri here you come :-D
Hope you can relax now and concentrate on feeling better, knowing baby is happy and very at home in there! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->